Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£650 that is going to fall apart in a couple of months, a decent " custom" sofa like that in fabric would be a couple of grand , and add a couple more for decent leather . If someone asked me to describe cheap tacky and chav I would just say Kipper And show a picture while handing them a sick bowl
That will break if H sits on it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i know that companies can squash debt, if the person has mental health problems. i hope this is not the case with that old bag,
I think you could get away with a couple grand phone bill telling the company your child has ADHD etc but hardly think 3.2 million is going to get written off as impulsive and no understanding of money

Looking forward to seeing if sink boy is in any of them hasn't been last 2 holidays in Thailand, to busy entertaining himself. 😀
So this is the third trip to Thailand this year border control should be getting suspicious , I hope they get pulled in on the way back

Yep I remember the last lot they were bleeping hideous! Her mangled, stretched face and butch figure... cant wait :)
We laughed about her sky high navel so she incorporated it into a horse tattoo (as the arse?) so can we guess what tatts she'll have to try to hide her saggy old knees? Will a Thai tattooist know what carpet burns look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Word on the street is that our roving reporter Juanita Minge has flown out to Tielund to report on our Kipper and SB

Stay tuned for updates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So she's had a tacky pink sofa, shrink wrapped and stored on its side delivered to her hovel and promptly fucked off with wank stain on holiday, I bet the mugs who gifted it are happy!!!!! I've also several young people diagnosed with adhd who have now been waiting 12 months to receive medication, daily facing expulsion from school, I seriously hope this oxygen thief does not get her diagnosis as she will no doubt as usual be given help over genuine sufferers, she needs cancelling and for the life of me can't see why she hasn't been.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She acts if nothing is happening to her
Or does she know nothing will happen
Who thinks somehow she will keep the MM
and be let off at BH

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Already emailed the police chief and tourism commissioner in Phuket Thailand regarding the gruesome twosomes breaking of morality and decency laws,, i'm at work tonight 8pm so can someone give me a reminder to pop into customs and border force at teabreak 10pm ish to let them know the gruesome twosomes gone off again to Thailand for the third time this year and always 2 to 3 months apart, very suspicious and drug mule behaviour, someone in this office might ring through to Heathrow on their return to get the rubber gloves out. Worth a try 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also she probably knows how jealous her 'mother' would get so in order to keep the peace didn't mention it to her. I feel for all her kids, especially Jett who seems like the runt (in her eyes) the forgotten child, the one that has nothing to offer her 🤬
She'll be all over Princess hoping to grift off her as soon as she starts working.

• Sad
I think you could get away with a couple grand phone bill telling the company your child has ADHD etc but hardly think 3.2 million is going to get written off as impulsive and no understanding of money

So this is the third trip to Thailand this year border control should be getting suspicious , I hope they get pulled in on the way back
So this is the guy who created the OF tit

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m another who’s looking forward to the latest holiday. There’s no point getting annoyed about her constant piss-take trips anymore. It’s ridiculous now, she’s bankrupt, she still hasn’t lost that house, there’s a cost of living crisis, people are losing everything, but bankrupt as Skank is, she will keep taking these hols, appears no one can stop her, and she continues to spend spend spend.

So might as well laugh at her antics, her holidays are always the two of them looking like they are having the worst of times for 95% of the trip. Usually her fog-horning around, with him towing along, looking surely, bored and exceedingly f*cked off.

The laughs will come, I have no doubt, Skank parading around in her too small bikini, her peri-menopausal thickening waist on display, with those awful tats hiding her scars. Her face heavily burnt again, as sunscreen isn’t something she is aware of, causing increasing sun-damage to her skin. Sink-Boy thinking he’s a jet-set play-boy, when he’s just an accessory to her, on-call to drive her around and do her bidding, he’s just the saddest of things, the empty husk of nothing that he is.

We can also always hope for a drunken karaoke night, or bad behaviour in a bar, more dreadful videos of her sweating and wheezing around some resort, and finally if we very lucky a big drunken bust-up, and they get arrested. One can dream.

Bring-it-on I say, more Piggy Island style garbage, she looked so ghastly on that trip, and her appearance has deteriorated since then. I’m getting the wine in this weekend, let the fun commence. 🥳
0F0744F0-178C-42C4-A356-1801D46CF9B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
and be let off at BH
Yes! I absolutely can see it worming it's way out of the bankruptcy and keeping the hovel it lives in. So prepare yourselves folks because for some bizarre, unknown reasons we're not privy to, it somehow manages to slither its way out of all its tit

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So do you think Thailand because surgery is cheap there? Perhaps she’s having a nipplestictchtomey? X

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s just seen how Ant from And and Dec has been accepted back into peoples tv screens post drunk driving and knows he claims/has adhd so wants the same treatment!
Ant did at least do proper rehab though and stayed out of the public eye for what 6 months or so? She can't even do that for 6 days.

Reactions: 13
and be let off at BH
I think she will be allowed to stay at MM.But only as long as she keeps up the minimum payments.It doesn’t matter how many cheap sofas go into it, the main problem of the septic tank and contaminated land has never been addressed.
Who is going to buy it?Unless of course, a land developer gets it for a song and gets planning permission for houses.But that’s a big maybe.
I doubt if she will ever pay off those arrears, and a house like that is not cheap to run or maintain.The only reason she is there at the moment is because of those idiots paying her for the tv series ( plus it’s cheaper than renting).
As for the BH.Who knows.I will just say that it would be a travesty if she just walks away with a slapped wrist.
HMRC should have been all over her like a rash.And,as has been suggested, she should be given a small amount of pocket money after living expenses have been calculated.

Soooo, is everyone looking forward to a new set of Thailand pictures. Wonder if she’ll add to her tatty tattoos…
inbetween trying on wedding dresses,wearing begged bikinis , posing in the water with sink boy, getting off her face, the extra tattoos and her and him falling out, its just like any other holiday she has. i really hope this one is a doosy though and they get banged up abroad.

I think she will be allowed to stay at MM.But only as long as she keeps up the minimum payments.It doesn’t matter how many cheap sofas go into it, the main problem of the septic tank and contaminated land has never been addressed.
Who is going to buy it?Unless of course, a land developer gets it for a song and gets planning permission for houses.But that’s a big maybe.
I doubt if she will ever pay off those arrears, and a house like that is not cheap to run or maintain.The only reason she is there at the moment is because of those idiots paying her for the tv series ( plus it’s cheaper than renting).
As for the BH.Who knows.I will just say that it would be a travesty if she just walks away with a slapped wrist.
HMRC should have been all over her like a rash.And,as has been suggested, she should be given a small amount of pocket money after living expenses have been calculated.
i hope squatters move in, while shes abroad.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.