Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had ADHD would she be able to sit still for hours on end having extensions, nails, tattoos and all the other bull she goes in for? I thought ADHD meant compulsive fidgeting and rushing around?
Latest
Great, I hope he keeps logging all these incidents with SS . She does things like this for attention. She knows it's wrong, but hey ho worth the risk to the kids if gets her in the papers. Was only couple of weeks ago she was thrown twice from her horse

• Angry
Reactions: 21
4 hours ago she put a video on her OFs, wooohooo we’re off to Thailand πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Already emailed the police chief and tourism commissioner in Phuket Thailand regarding the gruesome twosomes breaking of morality and decency laws,, i'm at work tonight 8pm so can someone give me a reminder to pop into customs and border force at teabreak 10pm ish to let them know the gruesome twosomes gone off again to Thailand for the third time this year and always 2 to 3 months apart, very suspicious and drug mule behaviour, someone in this office might ring through to Heathrow on their return to get the rubber gloves out. Worth a try πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Well done stan, but please let then know, a pair of rubber gloves is nowhere near sufficient. Fishing waders , snorkel, and perhaps an industrial hoover would be better if going anywhere near her body cavities

4 hours ago she put a video on her OFs, wooohooo we’re off to Thailand πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Good, always nice to rub it in the trustees faces just before a BH hearing. I do hope they ask her to prove what work was done on the previous "work "trips .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that’s exactly where they were I recognise the counter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Obviously no Biz class travel for them else they'd be in the Lounge getting all the free food and drink down their necks. Someone must see them in cattle class and post a pic on twitter!

592E9344-3740-4844-9588-0D5CCFE49912.png

Thailand via surgery first πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Unless she is just reposting the photo as that’s what she wants people to think.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
PTSD! ADHD! Would somebody for duck sake attach the lying, bullshitting, weapons grade bleep to the next rocket or satilite being Launched and removed the evil, deluded unfit mother from the face of this planet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think that’s exactly where they were I recognise the counter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How come she never advertises the companies she flies with is it because she has to pay for them herself
you can do cheap thailand holidays booked in advance for between Β£750 to Β£1250 each at the moment so i wonder what she pays
maybe we should all start wishing her well and good look all the time and without the negative interest she will end up skint 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeh they’re definitely flying out to Thailand as we speak, she’d been brazen enough to state it on her OF. I did laugh at SB’s good pic on his IG though as they clearly can’t be in the business class lounge. It’s bloody lovely in there, got to experience it a month or so ago!
Yep about 20yrs ago was in the business class lounge for about 4hrs. Was on a work trip to Japan, and was waiting on connecting flight , think I put on 2 stone in that time. Trying so hard to look as if was a regular thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Kipper would love to advertise Shein. That is really a big narc trait, jealousy of your daughters and also seeing them as you. I’m fuming that she’s trying to have ADHD because all her unsavoury traits are associated with being a narc but she will blame β€œher ADHD” now.
Isn't Shein's demographic very young anyway? And yes just more pointers to her having Narcissist personality disorder there, not being able to accept she's getting old!
I too will be sickened if she blames ADHD for things. I think I have the inattentive kind. I was diagnosed with a related condition which often occurs with it when younger but I'll probably never know for sure because I can't afford private diagnosis. As far as I know, they shouldn't diagnose ADHD if there's another mental health condition that explains your symptoms. What are the chances of Kipper fessing up to what she was told at the Priory? Probably zero! She's had more access to therapy now than most 'normal' people would ever hope to get. So whatever the reason for her behaviour she still needs to work at it and we all know she's done jack tit unless she can play the victim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.