Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly šŸ’Æ when I had my new sofa, the delivery guys, carried it in, asked where I wanted it, unpacked it and assembled the feet on and took the rubbish.. oh and I paid for it myself, with my own hard work! The satisfaction you get of paying and owning something you have bust your arse to get is - for me anyway - highly satisfying.. this slag is just a freeloading trollop
Ive not bought a sofa in years but i went with my daughter a few months back to get one ordered for her (bank of mum) and it was delivered a few weeks later exactly as you described

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Firstly you need to understand what bespoke made means
making a phone call of what material you want your sofa in is not working with someone it's called placing an order
no decent company would place a sofa like that when delivered
then there's the company your promoting inspir3d-living nothing on company house and their website is poor looks like they are a online third party seller for other cheap tacky companies

View attachment 1701466
Their furniture is very very cheap, an L-shaped for sofa for Ā£650, when you consider that that includes the profit margin it can only be the lowest quality. Therefore absolutely ideal for the slimy Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This just in from our reporter Juanita Minge

KATIE PRICE DIAGNOSIS

The world woke up this morning to the shocking news that top glamour model, reality star, to name only two of her talents, has been diagnosed with C.U.N.T
Katie, 57, had this to say "Oh my God, sew eyve ownlee bin dyhanosed wiv C.U.N.T aint eye? Pete you bleep. Eye sore ashtags an hevryfing an dats when eye went mentil Keeeerun you wanka. Eye wanna fank owl me fans, Brenda what works at da chippy an Creepy Kev what follows me rand da gardin centa four owl der support"
Katie, 63, has "arksed four pryvassy" until she can think of something else make further statements.
C.U.N.T stands for Completely Unlikeable Narcissistic twit and as of yet, there is no cure, but symptoms can be relieved by 75 holidays in any one year.

We reached out to Katie's reps for a further comment but she doesn't have any no one was available.
Now that's more like the truth šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their furniture is very very cheap, an L-shaped for sofa for Ā£650, when you consider that that includes the profit margin it can only be the lowest quality. Therefore absolutely ideal for the slimy Skank.
My daughtes cost Ā£1300 a few months back it killed me looking at the prices lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Good point.The mental elf card is going to be the go to excuse for EVERYTHING.

I think the interviewers are all well aware of the reality of the situation.They are just given guidelines on the direction the podcast has to take.Otherwise she would just flounce.
There can be no other explanation.
Same with all those stupid GMB interviews. I have accepted that no one will ever challenge her version of events, but I hate that the media just reinforces the idea that it is ā€œfactā€.

Oh , how much do I love these photos.
The filter machine turned up to 11, smoke coming out.The face not only doesnā€™t look like her, it doesnā€™t look like anybody else either.
Standing beside someone elseā€™s car in a JYY fur bomber.All fur coat and no knickers, except sheā€™s wearing knickers.Poor neglected Blade, bemused that she is paying him attention, grateful that sheā€™s not wearing him.
Who subscribes for this?
pervos,saddos and the mentally challenged, with more money than sense

Reactions: 8
She did a paid story about losing her virginity at 17 then i know it sounds bad states she was raped several times as a child
i like you can't understand why no body outs her to her face :mad:
Thought she lost it at 16 (so SHE said)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will the BH give a toss about her fake health problems all they are interested in is recouping money owed
i just don't understand how she can continue to do what she does have the hearings constantly re dated and accused of not engaging with the BH and still have this duck you all attitude
i wonder if things are happening behind the scenes as usual and she already knows what's going to happen next year like she did with the last court appearance :mad:
i know that companies can squash debt, if the person has mental health problems. i hope this is not the case with that old bag,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
i know that companies can squash debt, if the person has mental health problems. i hope this is not the case with that old bag,
That's more likely to happen if you are really old and have Alzheimer's. But she is clearly proving she is capable of doing work. She has publicly stated that she is happy and in a good place, so hopefully the court will see through her lies with all the back up proof.

Reactions: 22
I wondered that... I think they may be in one of the Caviar House & Prunier restaurants in Heathrow Airport
But if they fly first class / business they would automatically get access to a lounge with food and drink included ....so no need to eat elsewhere. Unless they fly economy ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.