Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this women such an uneducated, thick illiterate, immature bleep!
Why can she NOT just leave her exes alone?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is this women such an uneducated, thick illiterate, immature bleep!
Why can she NOT just leave her exes alone?
Because she enjoys playing the victim and just has to stay newsworthy, hell knows what
will happen when Harvey croaks!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Congratulations to foxyšŸ¦Š.ā¤ā¤
Nothing much to recap can only add both skank and sink boy look like they've been self medicating judging by skanks latest outburst against Pete and sink boys incoherent answers on his Q&A. Oh and their both bigger cunts than the last thread. ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread Stapps ā¤šŸ˜˜ Recap anyone??

Or will 'they are still weapons grade cunts' suffice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha, woo hoo, I love it. Not been nominated for a thread title for about a year. I thought my f**cking bit might be edited. Cheers Staples x
So to recap:
KFP is now putting significance on P's education. What a load of bollocks!
She shows total lack of respect for the safety of her younger children by sticking them on a horse with no protective clothing.
She promotes tacky old crocs which I think her daughter would hopefully just chuck in the bin.
Now supposedly got ADHD? That'll be shining bright.
The only A she has is A for attention seeking!
Thanks all for your likes x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Haha, woo hoo, I love it. Not been nominated for a thread title for about a year. I thought my f**cking bit might be edited. Cheers Staples x
So to recap:
She shows total lack of respect for the safety of her younger children by sticking them on a horse with no protective clothing.
She promotes tacky old crocs which I think her daughter would hopefully just chuck in the bin.
Didn't she claim she has PTSD? or did she get confused with having an STD?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As if this uneducated biffer knows what ā€˜due diligenceā€™ means šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So to recap:
I honestly don't see the point in her angling for another pseudo diagnosis. She's managed all these years without actually NEEDING that diagnosis.
Maybe it's because she now realises the PTSD label doesn't count for much in the publics' eyes (as no-one believes her hyperbolic fairy tales anymore.)
She's just a narcissitic, pissed-up, drug addled selfish bleep - end of!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yer skank used due diligence when it conned her fans into investing in that scam broker (twice) when she conned her fans into buying and using those dangerous slimming products it advertised (3 of those products) conned her fans into buying raffle tickets for a car (which cannot be found who won) advertised and conned her fans into buying various products like watches, jewellery, clothes and furniture from companies that didn't exist all because she got paid and didn't give a flying duck about her fans followers, due diligence my arse. šŸ¤¬ā¤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Because she enjoys playing the victim and just has to stay newsworthy, hell knows what
will happen when Harvey croaks!
That's if she doesn't croak first! I have to admit, I always expect to hear something serious has happened to it to be honest. Likes to play fast and loose with her safety and the law, as long as the kids aren't with her, I really couldn't care. Harsh I know but obviously she doesn't care either, else she'd book her ideas up, behave like an adult and a mother of 5, but she doesn't

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry that I don't really know who these people are , just been released after a long stretch inside for a crime that I did commit , but I have been kind of looking at the red tops and a few internet sites .... my good god christ ! ....... can someone please tell me at what point in history did this whole bunch of scrounging , lying , useless fuckwits become relevant , the list goes on and on and on and who gives a single tinkers fart about whether the GC has lost any weight , I'm sorry but these people are fraudsters and we really should be blaming the TV company's who make these crappy reality programmes ........... there are country's in the world where they would be ( rightly in my view) be hurled to their deaths from a high building or possibly liquidised and used as pig feed ........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I honestly don't see the point in her angling for another pseudo diagnosis. She's managed all these years without actually NEEDING that diagnosis.
Maybe it's because she now realises the PTSD label doesn't count for much in the publics' eyes (as no-one believes her hyperbolic fairy tales anymore.)
She's just a narcissitic, pissed-up, drug addled selfish bleep - end of!
Iā€™ve been in Edinburgh the last couple of days and had to take this photo just for hereā€¦ šŸ˜ reminded me of skank.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think that the narc actually wants even 50/50 custody of J and B?! I donā€™t think she can be arsed.
And Iā€™ve said it before, Princess is old enough to live with Kipper if she wanted to. I canā€™t imagine my daughter not wanting to live with me. I would be broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Re the knee/sloth post when I look I see Fred Flinstone

knee.jpg
ā°

fred.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Does anyone think that the narc actually wants even 50/50 custody of J and B?! I donā€™t think she can be arsed.
And Iā€™ve said it before, Princess is old enough to live with Kipper if she wanted to. I canā€™t imagine my daughter not wanting to live with me. I would be broken.
No way does she want 50/50 custody and stinkboy certainly doesn't.. it suits them having J&B less than part-time, can play the happy families for a few hours, take few pictures for the best muvver and stepdaddy awards for their thick as dog tit fans, feed them with crap then send them off to their real parents. The kids would get in the way of their holidays, salon visits, getting off their faces (not that that seems to stop them) that lazy slob would have to get them up and ready for school because no way would wankboy do it, then the chauffeuring them around, he wouldn't do that either. Nah, this little arrangement suits them both to a T and in the meantime that vile cow can play "the poor me victim" #Michelle triggers me ####################

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.