Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it to me.
I thought he was trying to make out he cooked that meal a tattler said erlier or has someone seen him at a airport hotel i'm lost again šŸ˜
There's a pile of plates unless they are at a buffet :p

Reactions: 13
So skanks started with the excuses it's going to use in February,, i have ADHD and couldn't comply with any requests, my mum forgot to fill in forms, my mail bocks was brutally beaten and letters stolen, the box containing all my receipts and accounts was stolen in the break in. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wondered that... I think they may be in one of the Caviar House & Prunier restaurants in Heathrow Airport
Cuntface was only saying yesterday that Sid gets anxious when he's not around, and here he is off on holiday again šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So skanks started with the excuses it's going to use in February,, i have ADHD and couldn't comply with any requests, my mum forgot to fill in forms, my mail bocks was brutally beaten and letters stolen, the box containing all my receipts and accounts was stolen in the break in. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Good job she has an accountant, who gets all the official notifications, as does she ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can say with absolute certainty that this tart doesn't have ADHD ,,, we all know that anyway!
My daughter is a genuine sufferer of ADHD and I can say looking after her is hard bloody work! She cannot enjoy things many of us take for granted, such as basic tasks like watching a movie, keeping her engaged in anything for longer than 10 minutes, taking her for a haircut is a nightmare! Skank is never out the fuckin salon.. another attempt at getting back in the mainstream media, this slag is trying every route possible for sympathy and regain her popularity. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN YOU LYING witch.
I'd give ANYTHING for my daughter to be well, this slag uses these things as an excuse for sympathy, she boils my fuckin blood

My son was diagnosed with it when he was a teenager. It was such hard work back then. He would throw his dinner plate on the floor because he had finished and he had to do something. He just couldnt sit still and I was on first name terms with his teachers at school. His medication really helped but on the NHS it took ages for them to diagnose him as reports had to be compiled and various tests done. And now Skank is using this for sympathy as the previous lies haven't produced as many column inches as she thought they would.

I despise this vile witch with a passion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This , and the animal abuse , is how I found Tattle . I have noticed her streams of bullshit for years & years - and thought I was the only one who had .
And yes youā€™re right about the ā€œ virginityā€ story . What an utterly repugnant creature she truly is.
Ooo.Same. I used to be slightly amused by her antics, whilst mildly repulsed by some of her revelations. I was never a fan, but quite liked the idea of her being utterly talentless, being unapologetic about it, whilst making money hand over fist.
Then I started to see the way she treated other people. I know Peter is no white knight, and I get that he did not clothe himself with glory, but I think he walked away before she destroyed him.
I am ok with her hating her exes, as far as that goes she is only harming herself.But the way she actively goes out to destroy them is repulsive.
How can someone who doesn't have to pay for the basics in life such as home improvements, clothes etc owe so much money to other people? What exactly has it spent its money on over the years? It beggars belief
This.....
Who HAS she paid?Did she ever pay Pete/Claire and his solicitors for the libel case?Did Alex See any money?
Kieran got nothing, she doesnā€™t pay anyone and is continually getting freebies/ on the beg.
As far as I can see, any money she has made lately has been spent on herself or has disappeared into the ether( apart from minimal payments)
I doubt if any there is any contribution for the children,and Harveys care is being paid for by the state.
I am still convinced there is something shady about her finances.
And she got away with that tax business.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Good job she has an accountant, who gets all the official notifications, as does she ;)
I'd also think skanks manager also has copies of all the paid work it's been paid for aswell seen as their taking a cut of its earnings. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
It just gives her something new to get in the media ... that is all this is about ... she will forget she ever said it after she has milked it for a bit becuase its just BS
And then go on to the next thing that will garner sympathy without curtailing her social life and holidays

Next month she will be diagnosed with Bi-Polar. :rolleyes:
I'm actually surprised that's not already been on her lists of ailments

Reactions: 11
An old mucker of mine i served with his wife used to work in the club's and do a bit of freelance photography for rags and mags, she said there wasn't a weekend skank wasn't pictured or put into a waiting car smashed out its box when she was pregnant with H, still hoping they can find some old pictures of skank that the press wouldn't print. šŸ˜€
The first time I really was made aware of ā€˜Jordanā€™, was when a friend told me sheā€™d seen a pregnant KP getting so bladdered in a night club, that she had to carried out by several men. On the street outside, she peed all over them and the waiting cab driver refused to take her. I was dubious at the time, thinking that - if it were true, it would be all over the papers. How naive was I? Years later, I saw her on This Morning with Harvey (aged about 10 or so). Suddenly, in the middle of the conversation, she put a hand on each side of the boyā€™s face and literally forced his head round to face her. Give Mummy a kiss, Harv. Do you love Mummy? Good boy. I was genuinely shocked, in part because it was bleedinā€™ obvious Harvey didnā€™t have a clue what was going on and had his mother force a kiss on him - full on the mouth - live on national TV. I mean, who does that? Well, Katie Price. šŸ™„ Hated her ever since.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Soooo, is everyone looking forward to a new set of Thailand pictures. Wonder if sheā€™ll add to her tatty tattoosā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone on Twitter said they saw them at Heathrow airport earlier.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone on Twitter said they saw them at Heathrow airport earlier.
Yeh theyā€™re definitely flying out to Thailand as we speak, sheā€™d been brazen enough to state it on her OF. I did laugh at SBā€™s good pic on his IG though as they clearly canā€™t be in the business class lounge. Itā€™s bloody lovely in there, got to experience it a month or so ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soooo, is everyone looking forward to a new set of Thailand pictures. Wonder if sheā€™ll add to her tatty tattoosā€¦
Actually I am quite looking forward to seeing that big old pig looking an absolute fat sweaty mess! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I want more corn on the cob in the sea!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Yep I remember the last lot they were bleeping hideous! Her mangled, stretched face and butch figure... cant wait :)

• Haha
And another thing.
These holidays are going to be excused to the BH as ā€œ workā€, simply because she will post a few bikini shots.The hotels might be begged in return for publicity, or she will say SB paid.
It is obvious to everyone that she is exploiting a loophole.But she knows she CAN.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She did a paid story about losing her virginity at 17 then i know it sounds bad states she was raped several times as a child
i like you can't understand why no body outs her to her face :mad:
I've said exactky this when the rapes as a child were mentioned before then practically the next day there was a story out losing her virginity at 17 it can't be both can it

How can someone who doesn't have to pay for the basics in life such as home improvements, clothes etc owe so much money to other people? What exactly has it spent its money on over the years? It beggars belief
Herself first , last and in the middle

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to seeing if sink boy is in any of them hasn't been last 2 holidays in Thailand, to busy entertaining himself. šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their furniture is very very cheap, an L-shaped for sofa for Ā£650, when you consider that that includes the profit margin it can only be the lowest quality. Therefore absolutely ideal for the slimy Skank.
Ā£650 that is going to fall apart in a couple of months, a decent " custom" sofa like that in fabric would be a couple of grand , and add a couple more for decent leather . If someone asked me to describe cheap tacky and chav I would just say Kipper And show a picture while handing them a sick bowl

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.