Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#216 ADHD to go with PTSD , faking Mental health conditions , coz it’s all about meeeeeeee!

OFF ya go to noooooo fred πŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
#216 ADHD to go with PTSD , faking Mental health conditions , coz it’s all about meeeeeeee!

OFF ya go to noooooo fred πŸ™‚
Actual thread link coz I'm a numpty πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh this development is golden, it’s a site for wanking, they are not interested in your empty soulless pathetic life, you deluded drugged up old fool, I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING πŸ˜‚

Oh the fun of watching this idea fail and fail very badly πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

View attachment 1711442
Woo Hoo ! I Love it ! Of course, this was planned all along (according to Kipper) - the 'how easy it is to get married in Vegas' tv show, the Travel TV show ... they were all real, being filmed for her OF ... it wont just be 1 reality show for out Kipper ... its hundreds of them under the OF umbrella ... not on the new OF TV channel though like the others is it Kipper, no, just on your own OF site ... because you is a bizness mogul and a top bizness woman πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

She walks around with a rodent called Carol all the time ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.