Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳😳😳 beyond bad sink boy looks happy
You can see it in his eyes he don't want to play any-more
doesn't look as well groomed
defiantly not a tailored suit and Harvey away with the bleeping fairies as usual

AE600E90-6F7E-44DD-9E15-EFF016432ED5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Coles suit looks awful! So cheap looking even though it probably isn’t. As much as I detest the hole I have seen him look a lot better than he does tonight! He couldn’t even be arsed with a tie! As for Skank we all knew she would look a horror as she doesn’t have a single ounce of class!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Without all the filters he isn't the best looking chap is he☺. I'm no spring chicken or look like a super model but he looks well rough.

I don't like his shiny suit 🫣

Harvey - bless him - he looks happy. I just can't abide the gits either side of him 😠

Reactions: 16
Yes. Sale ( always on is £5.99) for that you get a still off a 10 sec clip. PPV at another £5-£6 may get you a 10 sec clip if her writhing in the minging kitchen floor, licking the kitchen cupboards and you may also be unfortunate enough to hear her drone on
Well lucky for me i have no disposable income :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coles suit looks awful! So cheap looking even though it probably isn’t. As much as I detest the hole I have seen him look a lot better than he does tonight! He couldn’t even be arsed with a tie! As for Skank we all knew she would look a horror as she doesn’t have a single ounce of class!
You've said what I was thinking, so much better. 👍😊

Reactions: 10
😳😳😳 beyond bad sink boy looks happy
Sink Boy ain’t happy as he can‘t filter his face, we can see him in all his unfiltered fugly glory, and his 3 fans on OF will also see they’ve been catfished.

Just done a big sick blowing up his face for a close-up 🤢 The things I do for the Tattle 😁

3EA95C8D-EF2D-4215-B74D-5D873F9DB193.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tosser looks completely pissed off think he was expecting the zlist treatment but the paps only wanted pics of skank and H. He looks like the outsider that photobombs people at parties. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't looked at the other Ladies tonight, but she is going to hate seeing those beautiful young things, and know she's well past it. The green eyed monster shall be out tonight.

Old Coles eyes will be out on stalks - no one will be looking your way, you fool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
defiantly not a tailored suit and Harvey away with the bleeping fairies as usual

View attachment 1648543
Her wig is awful! Plus SinkBoy is showing a large lump in his trousers....and no socks! Unless, of course, he has stuffed the socks in his trouser pockets so he doesn't lose them:)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't looked at the other Ladies tonight, but she is going to hate seeing those beautiful young things, and know she's well past it. The green eyed monster shall be out tonight.

Old Coles eyes will be out on stalks - no one will be looking your way, you fool 😂
Hopefully she will get pissed get snorty powder out and then will start on him for looking at other women
where does he hang out when he's left alone while she parades Harvey around

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1648543
He looks awkward and if I'm honest embarrassed maybe. Probably thinking he would love to be there on some young chicks side, instead he knows that we know they look ridic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her wig is awful! Plus SinkBoy is showing a large lump in his trousers....and no socks! Unless, of course, he has stuffed the socks in his trouser pockets so he doesn't lose them:)
He forgot his socks so he's stuffed his hands in his pockets to look like a prick. Completely unnecessary, he looks like a prick anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully she will get pissed get snorty powder out and then will start on him for looking at other women
where does he hang out when he's left alone while she parades Harvey around
Just a guess but you'll probably find him by the sinks😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.