Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, we get it KFP, you are hoping for plenty of references to your hair being the same as Princess’ hair. YAWN!
I’m sure fans will say the same for the headlines tommorow that’s if they can’t be moved from there 😭 tears

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on here a couple of months ago predicted she would be in the moon boots for this, we were all debating what would follow the horrific helmet bandage. So well done whoever that was.

She is such an attention-seeking bore. I'm of the gothic persuasion myself and have worn plenty of full-length, dramatic black skirts in my time. The good thing about this, is that if you're feeling a bit lazy or if you have sore feet from too much heel-wearing, you can wear pretty much anything under there and no one is going to know. That is unless you are Skanky price and you insist on doing the fecking can-can so everyone gets an eyeful of your 'poor me' surgical boots. Just bore off you unbelievably sad munter :rolleyes: 🤬
I'm so glad i can come on here to vent like the rest she is so outdated she just can't let go of the past
i just can't understand is she in total denial
if i were cole surely he must think bleeping hell what ever he is getting out of this relationship it's must be something we don't see

Do they usually sit winners at end of the row , hope not as just saw busty malone in end seat

• Sad
Do they usually sit winners at end of the row , hope not as just saw busty malone in end seat
Might be there for easy exit in case Harvey needs the loo or something…
Oh and for more legroom for resting her trotters d’oh! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks hideous. The hair, the dress, the boots. She is so outdated and trying to hang on to being relevant by her fingertips. I do think the general public have had enough of this freak show.

Reactions: 16
Serious question, I've seen it mentioned a few times, has she really lost her nipples I'm guessing from repeated boob jobs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her - a bloody mess as usual 😱😳

As much as I'm happy to see Harvey not in the usual grubby wear, but the clothes still don't fit him!! She must have access to people that can alter clothes - could they have not made sure the clothes from Harvey's range, actually did fit him nicely.

The seat belt - words fail me 😡. Nothing is ever thought about safely for Harvey, or the person sat in front of him should the driver need to brake suddenly.

I'm a lapsed Catholic, but tonight I'm offering up a prayer that she gets a WillSlap.... Please someone, give her a right belter 🙏🤞

Not usually violent thinking - promise! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does't know how to :LOL:
no haters or trolls......... well if people are paying to see your tit why would they be haters or trolls you bint unless it's a hater who has paid to see you then i don't think a hater would waste money on you telling you what you all ready know
how much is it to have an exclusive of the skank..do you have to pay a subscription then more to see more :sick:
Yes. Sale ( always on is £5.99) for that you get a still off a 10 sec clip. PPV at another £5-£6 may get you a 10 sec clip if her writhing in the minging kitchen floor, licking the kitchen cupboards and you may also be unfortunate enough to hear her drone on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Right when the awards start to get handed out see if any winners come from skanks section of seats,, if so brace yourselves. 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The hair is like a 3 layer mullet. The toupee on top, then a curly shoulder length-length layer, then a few stringy noodles on the ends.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 20.45.53.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.