Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any sign of Cole yet? He will be in his absolute element! Stuff like the NTA’s is the only reason he sticks around and pretends to love the Skank the fame hungry bleep!

Reactions: 16
I thought Harvey “always” goes to bed at 18:30, surely this is too late night for him, especially as he hates loud noise and “kicks off” by violently reacting in response to loud noise. Apparently he has to be kept in a routine to preserve his well-being. Perhaps his mental elf isn’t worth considering.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
she is doing her own plastering, I mean make up, obviously Fern turned her down 🤣 or she couldn’t afford a MUA out of her £2m OFs pay cheque this month
Looks like she’s got AFP’s ratty hair on her head. Plonked on a cheap wig to cover up the cockatiel tuffty front short bits of hair. What a F’ing mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The second red carpet pic of skank and H is class everyone is looking at something else and not paying any attention to skank even the paps are heading off in a different direction. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The second red carpet pic of skank and H is class everyone is looking at something else and not paying any attention to skank even the paps are heading off in a different direction. 🤣🤣🤣
Poor Harvey, who really is so vulnerable. Perhaps the press have developed a moral compass and no longer will participate in exploiting a person who lacks capacity to consent to being paraded like a circus act.

• Heart
If she starts plugging Harvey’s clothes range I’m sure a complaint will go in.. he’ll she might even get an only fans plug in although I’m sure itv have a thing about only fans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any locals….looks like this is her horse box, so she maybe driving while pulling that. Thanks SB for the pictures on autotrader, something else the BH will be interested in. 👍 PS, I see you photographed the Porsche at some posh house and not the MM. Must be hard work ferrying all those cars between Essex and the MM 🙄
View attachment 1645688
Who in the duck wants to be driving a 4.5 litre car? Oh and one thats has done more than 100000 miles. Wouldn’t give you 1200 never mind 12g
Edit to say sorry Stan no offence but 4.5 l

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone on here a couple of months ago predicted she would be in the moon boots for this, we were all debating what would follow the horrific helmet bandage. So well done whoever that was.

She is such an attention-seeking bore. I'm of the gothic persuasion myself and have worn plenty of full-length, dramatic black skirts in my time. The good thing about this, is that if you're feeling a bit lazy or if you have sore feet from too much heel-wearing, you can wear pretty much anything under there and no one is going to know. That is unless you are Skanky price and you insist on doing the fecking can-can so everyone gets an eyeful of your 'poor me' surgical boots. Just bore off you unbelievably sad munter :rolleyes: 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You got the firt part right SHAT :LOL: NER

Absolutely pathetic and a mess
the only reason no one tells her directly is because of the snowflake society we are now
what are people there really thinking
unless they give Harvey a pity award this should be the last time we see her trying to grab the lime light

View attachment 1648371
bleeping state of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Any pictures of tosser yet if not wonder why he wasn't papped on the red carpet or Infront of the advertising board. 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.