Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon a weekend away with Harvey at some lodge this weekend, then her foot op 🙄 and then she will be off to squeeze in as many holidays before the BH.
Very strange no good luck messages reposted on her IG, especially from her family… oh yes, I didn’t see any yesterday. Maybe they are pissed off she chose to take SB.

SB won’t like her cutting him out of the shot in her Facebook 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Cannot stop laughing at the state of these two OF hotties…….reality bites hard tonight 😂

View attachment 1648894
Just look at these simpletons "smouldering" at the camera though. The Ring got an outing as well so they must currently be engaged :ROFLMAO:

Going back to that ridiculous OF monthly income story earlier 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1649065
Siri, show me someone who earns £2.24 million per month on Only Fans.

Sure, here she is at an equestrian show, selling tat at discounted prices…

View attachment 1649069
Poor darling Blade though............................

Looks like they are at the afterpartyView attachment 1649134
Before the carnage begins.........................................
Look at the state of those ratty extensions/wig effort though, more like a deformed, bleached candyfloss stuck on top of that warped, disfigured visage. Jeez.....................

Skanky did not even merit a single mention in the Sun today LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet they both stood in the corner at the after show party like a couple of Billie No Mates. Can’t see them having much in common with the actual celebrities. Can you imagine Holly Willerby making a bee line for Skank to admire her flowing locks? SB might be hankering after Scofield though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1665724186313.png
Even Holly with her plastic face looked better than skanky, in fact when The Sun mentioned their parade of Glamourous women at the NTAs they completely neglected to mention skanky! Can't think why...................................

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's not forget such gems as these 🤢
Classic skank poses along with Pointy Toe Thing which brings all men to their knees in wonderment :sneaky:

NTA-wise the Daily Fail have not forgotten their Darling though for we have this crap
/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11313215/National-Television-Awards-2022-Katie-Price-attends-son-Harvey-fianc-Carl-Woods.html

NOTE : Katie "missed out on this award................." - not Harvey but katie, and according to them she was wearing "a surgical boot on her injured foot" I thought both it's trotters were life-fretninly injurrd, not one???

Oh let's not forget the "cascading blonde locks" and the "bronzed make-up palette" too. :ROFLMAO: The terminology they seem to have omitted is "A wig that looks like bleached baling twine and three gallons of Ronseal's Dark Teak fence paint over a thick layer of Polyfilla"

Do these so-called journalists have to attend courses in writing piffle, bollocks and bullshit to get a job these days?

Only one comment thus far but as to how long it will remain is debatable
" She's looking rougher than ever. Grotesque, indeed. " :ROFLMAO:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I reckon a weekend away with Harvey at some lodge this weekend, then her foot op 🙄 and then she will be off to squeeze in as many holidays before the BH.
Very strange no good luck messages reposted on her IG, especially from her family… oh yes, I didn’t see any yesterday. Maybe they are pissed off she chose to take SB.

SB won’t like her cutting him out of the shot in her Facebook 🤣
That skirt or dress or whatever it is makes it look like she can hover.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The star was joined by her 20-year-old son as well as partner Carl, 32 and showed off her long blonde curly hair as they all posed for pictures.

Katie covered up her famous assets in a black high neck top and flowing skirt, which featured a mullet style hemline.

It meant her support boot was on show, but never one to miss a photo opportunity, she stuck her leg out and pulled a funny face for the paparazzi.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The two of them have absolutely zero chemistry together. I really don’t know why he’s sticking around because he clearly doesn’t love her at all. It’s a very bizarre “relationship”. Every photo of them together yesterday, they looked very awkward. Now hopefully they’ll duck off into the oblivion once the MM programme they’re working on is done and dusted.

Interesting that it looks like they’ve parted company with the management they had?!
Does that mean Rymi won’t be getting her cheap/freebie holiday deals?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That skirt or dress or whatever it is makes it look like she can hover.
She can hide her broomstick up there too :)

The two of them have absolutely zero chemistry together. I really don’t know why he’s sticking around because he clearly doesn’t love her at all. It’s a very bizarre “relationship”. Every photo of them together yesterday, they looked very awkward. Now hopefully they’ll duck off into the oblivion once the MM programme they’re working on is done and dusted.

Interesting that it looks like they’ve parted company with the management they had?!
Does that mean Rymi won’t be getting her cheap/freebie holiday deals?
Who the hell is going to take these two scumbags on if they've ditched Z-Listers R Us?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
According to the red carpet interview with (I have no idea who was interviewing 🤷), Harvey has already got another documentary lined up with the BBC 🥴 Of course, as she said it, it could well be a lie 🙄. She clearly tried to get Harvey to swear on camera 🤬 because that would have got her a story in the sidebar of shame 🤬 she's an absolute mess in every possible way 😁

• Angry
  • Sad
According to the red carpet interview with (I have no idea who was interviewing 🤷), Harvey has already got another documentary lined up with the BBC 🥴 Of course, as she said it, it could well be a lie 🙄. She clearly tried to get Harvey to swear on camera 🤬 because that would have got her a story in the sidebar of shame 🤬 she's an absolute mess in every possible way 😁
Just how many documentaries can she screw out of Harvey?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh ffs…. Let’s hope not and she’s just made it up. Enough is enough now!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What's happening here?? Is it the "I can't hold it in much longer" pose? Is she desperate for the loo? Has she just farted? Does she need to fart?
And why the hell does she have black pom-poms stuck to 2 of her finger nails?? 😳😂 Is that fashion now? Or has she been 'crafting' for the MM again & had a mishap with the glue gun 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's happening here?? Is it the "I can't hold it in much longer" pose? Is she desperate for the loo? Has she just farted? Does she need to fart?
And why the hell does she have black pom-poms stuck to 2 of her finger nails?? 😳😂 Is that fashion now? Or has she been 'crafting' for the MM again & had a mishap with the glue gun 🤔
It's so the £50m ring doesn't get nicked by some random, while she is just sat there minding her own business.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she's checked out the competition for plain black top, sparkly skirt and hot fella ......
Screenshot 2022-10-14 at 07.48.17.png

Screenshot 2022-10-14 at 07.48.56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell 😱 good outfit for Fright night.
When ever I am going out to somewhere special, I try to look as good as possible. Take's a lot longer now, to get ready as I get older, but do my own hair, nails & make-up. Husband hopefully will say I look gorgeous and IF I get a compliment from the kids (especially my boy), I hope I've cracked it! :LOL: . Can't even imagine Crawl said' WOW babe, you look sensational' after seeing her look like a cross between The Woman In Black & a Halloween fancy dress costume. Surprised she didn't take AFP dragging the oxygen tank, with Mr P.P dressed as the Grim Reaper, just for extra effect.
Her face is ruined & she's still got the Herpes sore's. She looked a funny colour too. Quite honestly, people must have been laughing at the way she appeared. All down hill from here.
1665730590759.png
1665730683486.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like they were both desperate to hide there glowing white teeth in these photos too. In the one DC has put on KFP looks in pain trying to keep her gob shut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.