Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tacheovale

Here we go...
I don’t believe for a minute that is in a cabin in his back garden, have they gone away somewhere??? 🤬😡🤬
What Katie Said:
"So much thought has gone into it and he didn't get anything for free - he designed and paid for it all himself."

What Katie Meant:
"It's gweat innit! 'E 'aznt put any fought into it, 'e got sam uvva mug to do awl this lot whilst we woz on me 'orse yesterday, but 'aznt 'e dan well gettin all this lot for fwee!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Facehugger

VIP Member
I love how the Sun seem to have mistaken a week long first aid course for full paramedic training 🙄 only a slight difference between a 3 yr degree including placements to that. I don’t think she’d even pass the interview or DBS let alone the training.
She'd not even pass the most basic health and safety course, considering she can't even stick to lockdown rules or do the simplest of things like wear a mask properly, it's ridiculous!

ETA: she can't even safeguard a dog, which reminds me, has anyone seen the new puppy lately?

Last edited:
  • Sad

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member

Just catching up as usual, well colons garden got bigger didn't it 🤣🤣🤣 and that company just so happens to have started following Henlie Hall recently
The Sun need reporting again for enabling their lies especially on lockdown
They cant get out of lying about this one even the rug is visible in their pictures to the same one on Henlies website 🤣🤣
Waiting for a Tattler to post "Wow it looks amazing, just like Henrietta's Hideaway at Henllehall but it couldn't possible be could it as that would mean Cole and Krusty broke lockdown law and travelled 360 miles illegally for a non essential journey which you encouraged and promoted?

The sun have it on their page too

The Sun (@thesun) • Instagram photos and videos

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
The constant moving house is probably not good for children generally, in terms of a sense of stability when they have a parent like Katie who has a string of different men in their lives too.

Cunderthunt

Is Jack Monroe the sometimes lesbian who can feed the world with a tin of chickpeas, half a stock cube & a thimble full of piss? Had a big hoo ha with that other vile Katie & won a squillionty pounds in damages? I might pop over & have a look at her threads. I normally look at the sweetcorn queen for a laugh. Or Charlotte Dawson threads are a giggle.... you'd never know her dad was Les 🙄
That's the one. I highly recommend the threads. She's a compulsive liar and her entire "poverty" back story is fake. And despite being semi-famous for 9 years now, she still pretends to be poor and on the brink of financial and mental collapse to extract money from her followers. Lots of tip-jar rattling, Patreon and Kickstarter fraud, undeclared ads, and a huge dose of pathological lying. She will just tell the most incredible lies so casually, such as pretending to have been abducted as a child. She also seems to have Munchausen syndrome like Jameela.

• Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Tell you what though, Paul Chuckle looks great value at £35!!!

Ive been wondering what to get my other half for V Day, what says I love you more than a perdonalised video from a Chuckle Brother??
I wonder if we could get Jodie Marsh to do a shout out to Crawl 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Aww, I was missed! Been having a rough time post Covid and post-vaccine. Unlike Harvey, I did not get a mention in the papers and I had more side effects than him, although I must admit I do not have his health issues!😂
Oh dear, so sorry you didn't get your name in the papers, good to see you back. 🤗

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I 've said before I don't get why an investigative journo doesn't see this as career role of a lifetime ... Do the opposite off all the paps shite and write a seriously well written, evidenced to the extreme account of her life... Even post it on their website if no bloody paper will by it... Would make tv production companies like those that do who do proved like / Louis Theroux... Stacey Dooley investigates kind of exposure media tv journalism.. It could be huge... Would need to do fuck all work... Tattle bastard s have put all the links screen shots links on here!!!
Louis Theroux questioning skanky would be hilarious cos she wouldn't understand his questions... He would have to resay them and talk to her like a child!!! Can imagine him saying " Katie... I m not sure I can understand... Can you clarify..,...,...................... " she d lick her lips and........ 😆
It really just needs 1 person to do it & it would blow her out the water. They'd get far more recognition than the pathetic arse lickers lapping up her lies. She needs to be on a Jeremy Kyle (can't stick him) or Jerry Springer type trashy show. Forced to sit on a stage in front of a life audience of Tattlers & answer all our questions. Surprise guests rolled out 1 by 1, exes, friends, aquaintences, everyone she's lied about. And attached to a lie detector. That would reach record viewing figures 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

tacheovale

But what really disturbed me the most was when he was watching the mobile phone clip with I think a frog? Whatever it was, the sound was clearly crying, wailing, screaming or similar. And he found it funny
That's a really worrying sign.
Picking up on something @Pink Squirrel mentioned in the previous thread about Harvey loving the sound of crying, watching a video in the back of Cole's car.

Think Harvey has said many times about how much he loves frogs, they are his favourite animals etc.

On youtube there's literally hundreds of videos of frogs screaming, believe it or not. Seems like its something quite amusing that frogs do. The videos are pretty harmless, and I can see how Harvey (who loves frogs) would find those videos funny.

I wouldn't read too much into him laughing at those videos.

Although, as I stated earlier, I do wonder whether he may have inadvertantly caused harm to animals in the past, by showing them too much love so to speak.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I had no idea she'd showed it to that many people. It's grim reading. It was common knowledge about the big brother bit on the side. I also knew she had something to do with him not seeing his daughter with Chantelle.
And the fact that she didn't even bother to turn up or even acknowledge it in any way. She has no respect for anyone or anything. I'm guessing the solicitors were no longer representing her because she owes them money?
How does she continue to get away with absolutely everything & portray herself as a saint??
She is seriously fucked up in the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

tacheovale

Just watched Harvey’s house tour and catching up on this thread, so know I’m behind. But that dressing table looked like a disaster waiting to happen. Surely that’s soooo dangerous if Harvey has an aggressive episode?!! I’d be terrified of what could happen to him and how he could injure himself. She really has no brains does she? I can’t understand her at all
I believe the general consensus was that its not Harvey's house at all, its her house but she's claiming its Harvey's as part of a housing benefit wheeze.

Cole probably wants Skanky out of the house, so he can rub one out to Rebecca Lucy James.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She's got all of those proxy companies, set up by either Cole Jr and Cole Sr, or Jeyda Yilmaz.

And perhaps some others we're not aware of yet.

Textbook sociopathic behaviour - hates people, loves animals
BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS...

KP just broke wind! Well she can't as she is banned from being a company director at the present time and I seem to remember her last range WENT DOWN THE FUCKING PAN! Ridiculous cow - people can't even go riding or move their horses about for international equestrian events. She's lost the plot.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
2013 on Twitter
Was that when Crawl was allowed friends? 😂

When you look into it there are quite a few media characters who deserve to be exposed, but are not. People like Kuntie have friends in high places. Another example is Jack Monroe. There's nearly 150 threads on here of people wishing that she would be exposed as a literal fraudster and compulsive liar, but it doesn't look likely to actually happen.
Is Jack Monroe the sometimes lesbian who can feed the world with a tin of chickpeas, half a stock cube & a thimble full of piss? Had a big hoo ha with that other vile Katie & won a squillionty pounds in damages? I might pop over & have a look at her threads. I normally look at the sweetcorn queen for a laugh. Or Charlotte Dawson threads are a giggle.... you'd never know her dad was Les 🙄

What will we get today? More chavvy freebie shite thoughtful declorations of love from Crawl? A huge Harvey loves mummy valentine's "exclusive"? Pics of homemade cards from the kids (honestly, the kids really DID make them) saying how much they love mummy & Crawl. I fear anything today will have us all reaching for the bucket 🤢

Was that when Crawl was allowed friends? 😂

What will we get today? More chavvy freebie shite thoughtful declorations of love from Crawl? A huge Harvey loves mummy valentine's "exclusive"? Pics of homemade cards from the kids (honestly, the kids really DID make them) saying how much they love mummy & Crawl. I fear anything today will have us all reaching for the bucket 🤢
Here's last year's victim valentine 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

GeorgiaOrwell

This maybe me being incredibly cynical but I think KP wants Harvey to be sectioned- she no longer has to care for him but could potentially rent the house for free for when he is released

• Wow