Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Course she won't, it's all rubbish just for attention & clicks again, she's bloody nuts! Who on earth is going to believe that old load of carbolic. Even if she did start it, she'd quit after 2 days just like that SAS thing.
Or like the Netflix program on her, or the West End musical of her life, singing with Ed Sheering (her version) or adopting that Nigerian baby....none of them seem to have come to fruition....!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

liar liar

VIP Member
I can imagine!! I mean Big Loz is a liar and a total fanny but she's also an idiot. KP is next level manipulation stations. I do sometimes read here for a lark. I saw in the paper the other day that she's now registered disabled and did think of you all ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you hear our collective wheelchairs and zimmers squeak in indignation?

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I bet Katie has a whiteboard in the bedroom with all her cunning plans.

Someone wake up POM!!

business-woman-explain-whiteboard_93675-18482.jpg
Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.
I look forward to making this for you to put on tonight ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

This was yesterday's suggestion ๐Ÿ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16132646773990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member

Just catching up as usual, well colons garden got bigger didn't it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and that company just so happens to have started following Henlie Hall recently
The Sun need reporting again for enabling their lies especially on lockdown
They cant get out of lying about this one even the rug is visible in their pictures to the same one on Henlies website ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You can report to the IPSO ๐Ÿ˜‰

James.P.Sullivan

Or maybe auditioning for the remake of 'Live and Let Die' as the raised eye

I'm having my Covid Vaccine on Saturday but panicking a bit with all the post vac reaction stories.
I had a heavy arm and fever dreams the first 24 hours but was fine after. Initially i wasnโ€™t going to have it but iโ€™m glad i did

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Here's the necklace he "bought" for her, hope you got the free travel case Cawl!

Chopard Happy Diamonds New Icons 18ct White Gold Heart Pendant (berrysjewellers.co.uk)

He was robbed, shoulda got her this one as it's more appropriate, she looks as old as his mother, and saved himself some cash

Buy Moon & Back Silver Heart 'Mum' Pendant Necklace | Womens necklaces | Argos
Yesterday it was reported he bought her a ยฃ10k gift. This necklace is only ยฃ1450!

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yesterday it was reported he bought her a ยฃ10k gift. This necklace is only ยฃ1450!
Is that Elizabeth Duke at Argos or Ratners? Hope he kept the receipt.

BTW the skin on her dรฉcolletage looks worst than my sons Leopard Gecko Lizard 'Smaug' when she's shedding skin. Also Smaugs tongue doesn't flick as much as hers either when she's having her locusts and crickets for tea. Now there's an idea 'Killer Camp Carl'. Make a change from grey mash I suppose for Sunday Dinner?

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Of course, and they'll all wriggle out of it saying it's 'work' but nevertheless it's still shown them up to be a big frickin pair of lying frauds, back garden my arse! ๐Ÿคฌ
Of course, and they'll all wriggle out of it saying it's 'work' but nevertheless it's still shown them up to be a big frickin pair of lying frauds, back garden my arse! ๐Ÿคฌ
But if it's work why lie? Just say I'm going to this place for paid work (oh, now there in lies a problem, as in paid), and I'm taking my goon boyfriend with me? The PR Company who represents them went bust last March?

HMC

VIP Member
Just watched Katie on GMB. She said it was dark when she had her fall, I thought it was in a water park ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Welcome to #21 ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats to Iโ€™m_4ever_blowing_bubbles for the thread title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...and-yet-more-scams-on-instagram.14893/page-50

In the last thread we were discussing "That Letter" and "Those video's on Carwashe's Phone"

Also with Valentines day coming, what will the love birds be up to?

Carry on People
Well done @I'm_4ever_blowing_bubbles and thanks @265 for starting another thread on daily drama filled chapter in the life of KP!!

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hi all,New member,love this site,thought I would introduce myself,I Used buy the Sun ,the mail,basically because they where easy reads,and good racing ,all I seemed to get was Katie price,Now Ive been around a long time,there were great journalists in my time,investigative journalists,But what has really wound me up, and I dont do social media etc,Is that there is nobody,but nobody who will at least question her on her blatent lies,not even piers morgan who thinks he is a top journalist,she has obviously got a problem or two or three or more,When the house of cards comes crashing down,
these people will rip her to bits,Anyway Hello everybody x
Hello new friend ๐Ÿ‘‹ yep, we all want to know that. You're in good company here ๐Ÿ‘

koalabear53

Chatty Member
It's my absolute fucking bugbear that not not one journo... Either from papers , mainstream tv or a channel like watch alibi etc doesn't see this as the piss easiest shown down/ true life and a really horrifying example of lying journalism /parenthood...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท The lies can be exposed on her own bloody social mefia!!! Interviews prior red top shabby articles us bloody amateurs on a gossip site๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ค
There are rules about what is printed in terms of truth legally.. HOW HOW the fuckety fuck have they legally posted untruths EASILY shown to be lies in mainstream media and mainstream UK tv????... AND the publishers / owners who printed the lies!!!! there must be so many journalism etc legal shit / laws being broken SURELY???????๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

It's my absolute fucking massive bugbear that not not ONE journo... Either papers , mainstream tv or a channel like watch alibi rtf doesn't see this as the piss easiest shown down/ true life and a really horrifying example of lying parenthod... Just look at the evidence achieving considered TV gold??? Even if it's a reason for a journo expose current really bad lying inaccurate tv papers jornalism????

BUT even more utter utter lies / photos /portrayal/exposure on most of the GB press... There are rules about what is printed in terms of truth????. HOW HOW the fuckety fuck have they legally posted untruths EASILY shown to be lies in beneficial media... AND the papers who printed the lies!!!! there must be so many journalism e legal shit being broken???????๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

It's my absolute fucking massive bugbear that not not ONE journo... Either papers , mainstream tv or a channel like watch alibi rtf doesn't see this as the piss easiest shown down/ true life and a really horrifying example of lying parenthod... Just look at the evidence achieving considered TV gold??? Even if it's a reason for a journo expose current really bad lying inaccurate tv papers jornalism????

BUT even more utter utter lies / photos /portrayal/exposure on most of the GB press... There are rules about what is printed in terms of truth????. HOW HOW the fuckety fuck have they legally posted untruths EASILY shown to be lies in beneficial media... AND the papers who printed the lies!!!! there must be so many journalism e legal shit being broken???????๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Soo sorry don't get what's enough the double postt๐Ÿ˜ต. Hey maybe a positive sign๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
Finally finished a shitty long week at work, Trying to catch up but ive seen most of it in the papers and its the usual bullshit with The Sun crawling up Kuntys ass.
I did laugh when i saw she's bringing out her equestrian range again (i do believe i said that the other week) ๐Ÿคฃ
This Valentine bollocks is going to roll on for days all the crazies waiting for the big proposal ๐Ÿคฎ
Someone said they are on their way to the log cabin, I notice Colon started following @hiddenrivercabins on IG but they are in Cumbria, surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to drive the 5 hour journey there, hardly essential for a fake Valentines weekend is it? ๐Ÿ˜ก
And him and @helen_buzz from Buzztalent following each other now, I hope she isn't going to sign him (that's who Kieran's with)

Anyone seen Precious the puppy lately or has he been dumped already?

Hope you are all safe and well xxxx

• Heart

Skiah

Hi all,New member,love this site,thought I would introduce myself,I Used buy the Sun ,the mail,basically because they where easy reads,and good racing ,all I seemed to get was Katie price,Now Ive been around a long time,there were great journalists in my time,investigative journalists,But what has really wound me up, and I dont do social media etc,Is that there is nobody,but nobody who will at least question her on her blatent lies,not even piers morgan who thinks he is a top journalist,she has obviously got a problem or two or three or more,When the house of cards comes crashing down,
these people will rip her to bits,Anyway Hello everybody x
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ and welcome

Dinkydonut

That woman does not need any training to be a parasite ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I can't, I stood a minute and a half, that's it. Why is she having to read out what his diagnosed illnesses are, surely such a good Mother would know without having to read from a crib sheet!!! ๐Ÿคฌ
Omfg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ She said it again โ€œopposite deficit disorder โ€œ I think she means Oppositional defiance disorder !!! Also notice how she calls it Prada โ€œwillysโ€ oh lord that bitch is so bloody stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Lying cow,I really canโ€™t stand the woman.

Her and him look like torches with those stupid Teef,donโ€™t need a light on in the room just open their gobs.

• Haha