Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
They have shot themselves well and truly in the foot with this one. The number of electrical appliances and doors in a 'garden shed' and the balconied 'shed' view - just rubbish. Yes and the rug...
The biggest giveaway is that black industrial looking lamp hanging over the table - it's in one of her flower shots. I'm still fuming! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Seems to be walking, lifting and maybe even carrying the hampers just fine despite being barely able to walk...

Facehugger

VIP Member
I was fine straight after, then a few days later came out in a flu that eventually turned into an ear infection. I’m very ill in bed right now 😒
Bless you, here's a tattle 🤗 and some ❤hope you feel better soon.

Well, called it yesterday that she'd wheel mother out for an airing today, because it's valentine's soon we'll get nothing but Mr perfect Carwash and her stuck to his face all over the place, the marriage & baby talk all over again, blah blah, by Monday we'll be full circle back to Harvey and so it goes on. 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

80hs

Chatty Member
Do you know the area Carl is in?
Harvey could be paying for the property 😡 which of course Katie will stay in whilst he goes away. Her expenses must be less than what they were but still no payments to creditors.
Shes on a win win as no doubt she will say a lot of her income will be going to Carl’s house, half mortgage bills etc AND Harvey’s house, being the super mum she is, when really she won’t be paying anything as she isn’t living full time with carl and Harvey’s benefits will cover his( and hers ) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Katie, more surgery for u and 5* holidays and no money to the creditors, yet AGAIN. Bravo u fucking idiot 😡😡😡😡🤯. The problem will be if and when he goes to residential, but again she’s got a few months to bullshit that nxt story hasn’t she!! I don’t think she would care one but being next to Carl if they split up as look at the shit she can cause! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

🤔 it’s all looking a bit convenient isn’t it, this house for Harvey🤔 can you imagine when Snarl dumps her rotten ass and brings his new ‘bits of stuff’ back to his for some romance 🤣 she would sit there seething - ooooooh, I canny wait 🤣

• Haha
Changing the subject just a tad.

When I do a google for news stories on Skany McSkank her boring as fuck stories always seem to
appear in the Manchester Evening News. Why is that? Is there something I'm missing? what is the
link between Katie and Manchester??
The same stories about skanky appear in Plymouth Herald and Cornwall Live. It is probably because they are all linked to REACH PLC the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK, with influential and iconic brands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, Daily Star, OK! and market leading regional titles including the Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Birmingham Mail and Bristol Post.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Hello people! Unchartered territory here feel like I'm in someone else's house on this thread 😜 Bubbles asked me to have a look at the Social Blade engagement stats for KP and her current beau so here we go!

Katie has an engagement of 2.02% averaging 1499 comments and 48,402 in the last thirty days across all posts. This is based on her current total of 2,469,890 followers (almost at 2.5mil which is often a pay day milestone brand wise)

Interestingly Carl has a higher engagement rating of 2.72% though he only averages 135.5 comments and 3518.55 likes over the past thirty days. So it's probably KP Slater's/haters/fornicaters who are looking at his account as a byproduct of following her. (As we have with Big Loz and Oddbod over in the Lauren Goodger thread)

Katie has a big number of new followers daily (up to 7500) which I think is suspicious as it's so consistent so there probably is an element of buying them to keep her number over 2 million. Carl is definitely buying followers as three times in the last thirty days he has had exactly 306 new followers in one day. I mean, at least try not to be so blatant.*sigh*

Another thing that is very apparent from the graphs is that Sep/Oct time her engagement started to dip way way down all the way through December. Don't mean to be a cycnic but suddenly she's pushing very kid centric content and what would you know January has shown a steady increase.

Hope this wasn't too number/jargon heavy and gave you some fodder to fuel your annoyance 😂😙

Edited to attach the graph of last year it's only the top graph which is calibrated, the others with straight lines aren't consistent
ooh Katie, scuttle back to the Lozza, Oddbod, beggy pizza and tins of JGG thread. If you stay here you'll be throwing plates (may or not be patterned) in the direction of your boiling piss before you know it and then we'll have to haul you back to safety and calm you down in a Belfast sink 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Hi all,New member,love this site,thought I would introduce myself,I Used buy the Sun ,the mail,basically because they where easy reads,and good racing ,all I seemed to get was Katie price,Now Ive been around a long time,there were great journalists in my time,investigative journalists,But what has really wound me up, and I dont do social media etc,Is that there is nobody,but nobody who will at least question her on her blatent lies,not even piers morgan who thinks he is a top journalist,she has obviously got a problem or two or three or more,When the house of cards comes crashing down,
these people will rip her to bits,Anyway Hello everybody x
Welcome! You’ve just hit the nail on the head for the million dollar question we all want to know, why is no one calling her out on anything!!!

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
left Harvey again... 🙄
I can barely look at his nasty, sly face. He makes my skin crawl. Doesn't want fame my arse! I hate the fact he now seems to think he's a celebrity! No talent, no personality, nasty questionable behaviour. He's a complete knob.

• Angry

Lucid30

VIP Member

Get your personal message here!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She’s the most expensive one on there. 🤣 shout out £250, others range from £40, £50. I dunno why she thinks she worth so much more 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
What did she spend £45m on?
That's exactly what I want to know, however the other big question is did she ever have £45 million in the first place.
There has been a few articles recently explaining how she spunked her money, divorces, "various substances" and so on
but where is the remaining money? I'm still convinced she has some stashed and she has lied about being broke.

• Heart

VIP Member
I didn’t anticipate there being a new thread (I should have known out Tattlers are a vocal bunch). Congrats Bubbles and thanks @265.

Has anyone had the thought that Harvey’s letter was dictated to him? Asking for a friend....
Hello stranger 🤗

Yes the letter could have been dictated to Harvey, very possible.

Facehugger

VIP Member
The papers have it!

Bloody disgusting, all this for show, what a slap in the face to all the poor people she owes money to, £10k on flowers (which we know HE will not have paid for) what an absolute joke. If I owed money all over the shop I'd feel guilty even having a bunch of Daffodils for myself and hide my face, never mind this shitshow.

• Angry
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Here is a Valentine song for Cole from Katie ;)

I realize the way your eyes deceived me
With tender looks that I mistook for love
So take away the flowers that you gave me
And send the kind that you remind me of

Paper roses
Paper roses
Oh,how real those roses seem to be
But they're only imitation
Like your imitation love for me

I thought that you would be a perfect lover
You seemed so full of sweetness at the start
But like a big red rose that's made of paper