Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Get over to The Scum everyone! New story that Skanky has landed a new, 3 part documentary about training to be a paramedic! Apparently she'll train to be a 'Volunteer Emergency Responder' and be qualified to attend shifts alongside trained paramedics. How's that going to work? Thought she could only walk for 20 mins a day, can't see that working having to hop in and out of ambulances?

Jesus Christ can you imagine, god forbid, having an accident, every bone in your body broken, drifting in and out of consciousness and then a vision (like David Hasselof on Bay Watch in slow motion) Skanky zooming towards you on her mobility scooter. Wig akimbo, trowelled on make up, no knickers on, radioactive teef burning out your coronas shreaking "I've got you mate, you single?" I'd crawl to the hospital and take my chances!
Ah but the role of NHS Vol Resps are: 1: collect/deliver shopping/medication/other 2: maintain regular contact through friendly phone calls and 3: take people to medical appointments.

She can't drive so actually she doesn't qualify unless the shop/person is within walking distance.

Reactions: 13

VIP Member
I don‘t usually comment on these threads but the way Katie whores out Harvey on her social media and now on television makes me feel very uncomfortable. Harvey isn’t able to make his own decisions or say whether or not he feels comfortable with her using him in this way, and it feels as though she is exploiting him for her own gain. Though you probably all already know this, but it’s so very wrong and its a shame his Dad isn’t involved to step in and put a stop it.
It's making a lot of people uncomfortable and it's going to get worse, Katie has an agenda, she wants to marry again but that can't happen till Katie gets a divorce.

liar liar

VIP Member
The biggest giveaway is that black industrial looking lamp hanging over the table - it's in one of her flower shots. I'm still fuming! 🤬
I suggest you e-mail adze like I did. Just go to Hoseasons page then click on adze and hey presto. I asked them why I would want to stay at a place which should be closed due to Covid but is clearly shown on the showbiz on-line Sun site with a Valentine spread by K and C. I didn't leave a phone number, no problem. They can e-mail me.

tacheovale

you are right in that big brands wont use her. I cant think of any big brands that have values that align with her.
Lets face it, this week she's #advertised Kandy Krush and some knock off spanx?

Hardly a blue chip advertising portfolio?

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ooh so you are - you could be taken out with one swipe should you annoy certain peeps! And stop making me 'reach' 🤢

Oh Kerry Katatonic is on Steph's in a few mins if anyone wants to see her lie.
Steph's Sick Bag really does attract the top celebrities doesn't it? It'll be Westbrook next week reminding us all she used to be in EastEnders before drugs became a problem. Week after Lloyd & her Pringles 😂

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
And he pointed out that he was filming it all so it totally backfired on her ha ha! Hateful slag.
Can imagine the lunch conversation now between her and Carwash.'Hes been sayin allsorts he has babe, sayin I've been messaging im, why would I when I can have you instead, you're so fit and gorgeous and are the one innit, it's all crap, I swear, I'll go sort im aht, I will, you watch me, it's not on, ere, I said it's not on! ' 🤣

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don’t know where to start on that latest YT video... so only about 120 people listening to the podcast at a time, she got the guy videoing it, Chris Harris, to speak on the podcast and ask Harvey about frogs.
The swearing 😳 dhead and telling the dogs to shut the f up 😡 no wonder Bunny went home swearing.
Constantly asking him things about mummy.
So most of the furniture from Ashtead is now in that house, including more pictures of her on the walls, narcissistic 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It was very concerning at the end talking about throwing the frogs....wonder if that is what happened with Rolo. 😭
Why is she so keen to make everyone aware of Harvey's aggression? Reading off her stupid list she said he has anger issues. And then the frog incident, dropping them & throwing them. I think it's obvious what happened to poor Rolo 😭. Why the hell has she left Blade there? I honestly don't see any college accepting him with his behaviours. What's absolutely devastating is that she has caused many of his behaviours to become worse. She has well & truly fucked him over both mentally & physically 😭😡

• Sad
Ah but the role of NHS Vol Resps are: 1: collect/deliver shopping/medication/other 2: maintain regular contact through friendly phone calls and 3: take people to medical appointments.

She can't drive so actually she doesn't qualify unless the shop/person is within walking distance.

she's really looking forward to filming next month." It is not yet known which channel will air the series nor when it will go into production.

That contradicts itself straight away.

• Haha

VIP Member
Looks like Cole’s house and her w8 pap mate timed that well to be there for the delivery, still can’t wear her mask right and yes, managing to carry that hamper basket ok!
Disabled my arse, this proves she is NOT disabled.

Pap on speed-dial.

At the end of saying that Harvey threw them priceless laughed. Just goes to show definitely not right in the head to find that funny.
Noticed plenty of glass objects that good be damaged and potentially injure Harvey. 🤷‍♀️
The whole of the house look like a tarts boudoir inside, surely that amount of glass would be dangerous to have if Harvey threw one of his aggression fits. Would have thought he would have been allowed to choose the furniture, almost looks like she has made it her place.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Oh FFS, Does this mean it’s going in Ok mag as well? Why, just why? It’s not like it’s an engagement 🤣🤣🤣 will it be another exclusive and reveal she’s 3 days pregnant

Think it’s an OK mag exclusive so yet again she won’t get into bother😡

Ah silly me, it all makes sense now. I just need to get Mr SoS a "Take a Dump" name tag, ( I'm sure @Pom Bear will oblige with the artwork) and a few chavvy balloons then we drive a 680 mile round trip so I can visit my dad in care in person and give him a hug for the first time in 11 months while Mr SoS snaps away and we call it "work"

She really does boil my piss. I'm heading over to Lozza and Oddbod thread to calm down 😡

• Heart

tacheovale

I think she has actually done terrible things, yes.

Exposes are often based on a big reveal of the truth, and as far as the public are concerned, Pwicey is a dedicated mother.

She treats Harvey badly. She trains him to misbehave and swear for attention, and posts private videos and images of him that will lead him to getting picked on (such as wetting himself). His privacy is invaded, his dignity is stripped, and he is used by Katie as a pawn to further her anti-free-speech, anti-accountability "trolling" campaigns. Harvey is shoved from pillar to post, has been looked after by a squadron of carers, Katie's mum, and a residential home. He has no stability or consistency. She has lost custody of her other children to their dads. She has a revolving door of unvetted rent-a-dicks in her home.

Her pets keep dying brutal, unexplained deaths.

She has hoovered her fortune up her nose due to her use of cocaine. She has lied about so many things.

Some celebrities will get exposed for saying the wrong word 10 years ago. Katie has done far more than most, yet she seems untouchable.
I agree with you. Most of what she's got up to, the drug taking, Harvey's behaviour, the bankruptcy, the drink driving, in fact all of her whole sordid life is already in the public domain, and yet she's still in the public eye acting like some sort of national sweetheart.

I think the problem is, 99.9% of people just dont give a shit about her, or even give her a second thought.

Im sick to death of all the bullshit articles, the cult of personality around her parenting, the shit advertisements etc.

But I dont think theres anything in it for the papers/journalists to 'cancel' her, mores the pity

• Heart