Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
When has geography been a strong point where the Mirror or Sun are concerned. I remember Bluewater opening :)
I live 30 minutes away from Bluewater, great place!

Not just geography but the mirror and the sun plus most rags make these simple mistakes, bad journalism all round.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

VIP Member
Hang on wait a minute!!!

According to this article she isn't married.

I don't like to sound like a broken record but as far as I know she's still married..

VIP Member
I've noticed today she has worn 4 outfits!

Yep, sad fucker for noticing this.

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
Thanks 4ever. Off there now.
🏃‍♀️

Feel really bad saying this Emeline, I agree with you. Not that I feel bad agreeing with you but sure you know what I mean!

One thing I do feel really guilty about is another thought I've had. Do you think she'd stoop so low as to use a pregnancy test from her sister Sophie who's also in the early stages of pregnancy and say it's hers? I sadly think she would to get some attention and make a few quid. I think 'Killer Camp Carl' would go along as well for money.
She has lied about pregnancy's and miscarriages before ,she's running out of stuff to keep her relevant and with the court case coming in May it would be perfect timing.
I'd hate to think anyone could be so evil, sick and, twisted but lets face it she is

• Haha

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Even if you are driving around in a £70k car?

Ha ha - in the old days you had to have an actual motability car - a nice Metro. Can you imagine it?
Exactly in fact the 70k car could actually be part of the motability scheme... (Although I believe they have now capped it to a £35k car) but I haven't checked for a long time. Changed jobs so not as up as I used to be.

80hs

Chatty Member
He looks as fed up as ever. Do u think she actually says ‘will u film me please’ or does he just do it? I would die in my own embarrassment at asking someone to do that!

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I'm on page 49 of the last thread but I had to find out about Coles eyebrow...It was trying to get away from Cole...I can't say I blame it.
Looks like it's finding somewhere else to live...I've spotted it crossing the road lol 😄 xx.

Back later 💖 x.

View attachment 427017
@Pom Bear: did you see the expression on Sid’s face in the pic where he was put to bed? There may be a pic in there for you!😉

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS.... BREAKING NEWS...

KP just broke wind! Well she can't as she is banned from being a company director at the present time and I seem to remember her last range WENT DOWN THE FUCKING PAN! Ridiculous cow - people can't even go riding or move their horses about for international equestrian events. She's lost the plot.
No doubt it will be in the Scum in about 10 minutes time....won't be a single mention of it going down the pan last time. Is she well liked in the horse community, seeing that she owes vets and an equine hospital money!!

• Haha

VIP Member
she can never just call him Carl. It’s always “my boyfriend @CarlJWoods” yes Katie, we know he’s your boyfriend. You never shut up about him!
I'm trying to work this shit out, perhaps she see's him as a brand.

liar liar

VIP Member
Exactly, it's saddening and sickening all at the same time. I wish people like her were born sterile, then have to pass every parenting skill test available before being allowed to breed at all.
Hmm I wouldn't go that far but she just has no maternal skills and all the time her mother was the nanny she just carried on drinking and drug-taking instead of picking-up skills we all instinctively do.

Who is interested....? 😳
Ah the evil horologist strikes again.

liar liar

VIP Member
Look up Cinderella Surgery
I mentioned Cinderella Surgery in December - still think it is possible. It is normally only undertaken the UK for accidents and deformities. Turkish clinics wouldn't care less... although I thought she flew home for the surgery and went private.

Emeline

Chatty Member
Ok these are the uploaded items tonight...I took pics as they were loaded in case they took they off as quick as the other night, there are a few unsold items, but not many so you can go on Depop and check to see...
Im still trying to work out just who, what and why would buy this shit.
I've seen a few male specimens if you could call them that following her deplop, Maybe they like to dress up as Kunty don a wig and shout there's only one pwicey (whatever floats your boat) 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes, I remember seeing somewhere he had a fiancée... in his love island interview....

His hobbies: He owns over 30 cars and trains in the gym five days a week

Why he’s got an advantage over the other guys:“None of them look like Channing Tatum. Being a Channing Tatum look-a-like is a bonus to say the least. I get told I look like him a lot.”

His recent dating history: Broke up with his fiancée eighteen months ago

How would he sum himself up? “Charming, confident, game, outrageous and irresistible”

Celeb he’d date: “Jodie Marsh is definitely my celeb crush – she goes to the same tattooist as me”
I only know of @thecarlwoods on twitter nothing there, I haven't even got my twitter anymore but its the same as he used to use on IG
Only know of Perie as fiancé

Did Cole used to be engaged to someone else? A quick search of twitter shows that @carlwoods1989 and @Vicki_Xx1 apparently got engaged at some point back in 2014.

Question is, who is @Vicki_Xx1?

Both twitter accounts have now been deleted it seems.
He's got around a bit too then Vicki,Perie,Hayleigh,Kunty

Last edited:
  • Haha