Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
That looney started posting comments saying I was one of her best friends! I told her/him/Katie to fuck off and not mention me again. It hasn't mentioned me again. Love 'all my friends and me' comments. Sure it could fit its friens on a tandem.
Have you ever noticed how Katie Price and Eidelweiss rhyme? Hmm... goes off for a think...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

BigMavis

VIP Member
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I wonder why she hasn't said her mum has had the vaccine yet - maybe she hasn't. just seems odd that she is completely absent from Katie's stories recently, I keep saying this, surely a dying mum story is overdue!
No she is still dining out on lucrative Harvey stories. Mum is on the back burner.

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
This is what’s left scarf £30, 3 bikinis 🤢 £22 each, shoes £17, boots £65, kids dress £12, kids top £12

LED lights now in the lounge 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

VIP Member
Princess is probably on the back-burner for the moment, Katie has a plan and probably a cunning plan too.

VIP Member
Well last time I checked Keiran's wiki he is down as divorced since December last year and same for KP.
Which isn't true otherwise Katie would be screaming it from the roof tops.

last we knew that the divorce was to be finalised but it never happened.

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Oops I forgot that you can be a millionaire and still be entitled to work! But no doubt DHSS will be keeping an eye on the type of work she does.
Exactly she would have to pass the medical assessment etc to be entitled. I think any decent human being who was well off wouldn't claim it but this is KP

DC16

VIP Member
The Deplop total is around the £17,584 mark.
I missed the fur coats and some of the listings.
thanks to DC16 for the screenshots from deplop.
Priceless has got what she wanted, to make it near impossible to keep a more accurate total. 😡
I didn't see the fur jackets, she also sold those 3 bikinis at £22 each, a pair of boots £65 not sure if you counted those and one kids item has also been sold since the screen shots, think that was about £12 and the pair of shoes £17?? The next lot is tomorrow 40 items and they did say there were some more furs to be sold too. Can't believe anyone would want to buy them!

VIP Member
Long dark hair now and banging on about Valentines 🙄🙄 cole woods!!!!
Just been viewing that, not sure what the fuck he was on about with that "Delivery", you don't need to provide ID FFS.

I assume the twats were doing the weekly shop.

VIP Member
Nah, it's a load of bollocks. Exactly like every other article printed about Pwicey in the Scum, Daily Fail, Mirror, and every Instagram post/video she shares, and every Youtube video.
Of course it's bollocks, especially when in the past couple of years she's been screaming for him to step up and cough up some dosh.
Too many conflicting shit in the papers so no one has a fucking clue what the truth really is.

I cannot understand why priceless so called “fans” thinks it funny when Harvey answered dickhead to what does Cole call priceless. 🤷‍♀️ Comments on her Instagram
Again?

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
A couple of hundred yards and she was fucked ! Pathetic attempt from pwicy 😂
Thousands apply for a place each year. They take it seriously & train properly. And yet a place gets wasted on that brainless bitch who admitted doing next to no training to prepare 🙄

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
@liar liar my bets are on Harvey still living at mm, with Lauren the carer until March, when she is booted out. This would explain where hagrid stays and blade as I don’t think carl wants blade there full time with the other dogs and feral children (hell of a lot to take on at 33 🙊)

I bet Harvey is paying for this 🧐,either with that money from his trust fund/benefits, or both. She’s had to sort something out as atm, he has no where to go until, she hopes, September when she has blackmailed somewhere to take him AND fund him (local government) withthe press behind her and her thick, psychotic fans! ALSO, this house will be very handy for her to stay in as she’s got fuck all left so now Harvey’s money will come in very useful 😡.Does anyone remember whether @Moobiemoo said carls was a 3/4 bed house? As if it’s a 3, then no doubt when she has them she can easily leave the older ones with Carl (If junior stays) and stay with the others at Harvey’s. If junior doesn’t then they all have a bedroom but junior and princess are too old to share now aren’t they! It does make sense for this to be Harvey’s as when he leaves for residential, she has already decorated it for herself and not her special needs son 🤯 and “IF” she is still with Carl, Lauren will Move in there to Look after the 17th animal she has left behind (or blade goes back to the security firm she got him from, does she pay a monthly fee for him? If so that’s another way of getting rid of money) Does she REALLY need a protection dog? That’s laughable 😂😂😂😂 (she might from us tattlers 🤬)

so she’s covering every angle for HERSELF. All in all, she hasn’t got herself out of the shit, as she’d like the papers and the general public to believe, Harvey has, physically and financially, how bad is that?? Buckle up woods, as she’s got u cornered in every angle.

Plus after all this, watch her roll out this black Range Rover, (reg plate something ‘HOT’, can’t remember the rest) bought before her bankruptcy hearing. U pay the bills Harv, I’ll use my money for me myself and I for nice cars, surgery, wigs, extensions, Botox, fillers, nails, toes and tans! No one ounce of his mentality can come back in his later years and say ‘actually mum, u were fucking shocking as a parent’ 😫🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬😭😭😭

p.she is deleting this on her deplop on purpose as she’s still not paid anymoney so if anyone can be faster than her at working it out then much appreciated, also as to how many bedrooms Carl’s has as I can only find sold prices 😡
It says 3 bedrooms for Cole x

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I He’s flexing DC , the oyster perpetual is generally your basic Rolex , it’s one that collectors usually start with because of its inexpensive price point , I bought myself one and it only cost 5k so I don’t know where he’s going with wanting almost £9k for it 🙄
ahh i have some knowledge about Rolex watches :giggle:- one of my very good friends is very into watches and he has told me that Rolex only make x amount of their watches which makes them collectable and its the norm for their price to increase even if its an older model.