Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said it, sink boy in an ill fitting cheap suit, I don't like Peter Andre but he knows how to choose and wear a suit. Sink Boy looks as if he's heading to the afters of some wedding.
Or a job interview for a paper round.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And why is crawl holding H like that? Laying claim? Best Dad eva and all that.
I'd say poor Harv is medicated to the max to keep him calm in that situation, Crawl is probably steadying him, same way he supports the Skank when she is off her face.

I’ve woke up to lots of reports this morning about Skanky at the diversity awards, from tiptop news,
Leaktrend, Daily Fail, and loads more etc etc etc ,
For anyone who’s missed them, She’s got an incredible figure
Except for Phil and Grant she's as flat as a pancake, no womanly curves anywhere. Plus she's getting a weightlifters neck from carrying Phil and Grant around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So Alex B is incarcerated. Have we heard from Alex Jones on here recently?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The boots come out
If you zoom in you can see they are stamped "L" and "R" so Skanky puts them on the correct feet well you wouldn't want her to start walking and her legs started splaying all the phones would drop out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This photo has been shown before, but to highlight the 'pronation'? of her feet. The way the heels turn in on the inside. People were wondering if this was the reason for her foot surgery.
I noticed that because I've got it too but......the surgeons you can see in the videos when she goes to hospital, they are trauma surgeons, they do private surgeries sometimes but not at the hospital/ ward she's filmed herself in with them. Her scars also match up to heel surgery too... I don't think there's a conspiracy about what she had done, just the fact she exaggerates the injuries afterwards.

She named the surgeons in The Sun so I wonder what they think about her wearing moon boots now, she is more or less saying their surgery was tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
To articulate for skank,, especially when it spouts the dream sequence posts (which i quite enjoy) but get the feeling it's someone in the clan having a windup.
I don't think it's someone from here. I also don't think its skanky (her spelling and grammar is awful). It's clearly a piss take but the trouble is, some KFP fans out there, think it's real and it's just reinforces their belief that skanky is amazing and that others still think so 🤦🏻‍♀️
I also hate the body shaming of her exes and the nastiness towards Dr Emily. It's not funny at all.

I found Alex blunt and straight to the point but people don't like the truth
by the looks of it they have pinned on him he directed hate towards the people he was commenting on so threat this like a form of persecution and hate crime
one of those is Jeremy Vine who i can't stand as he is so pathetic he called the police on a woman who threatened him during a road rage incident
he will have defiantly gilded the lilly and over exaggerated how he has been effected :mad:
I don't know much about either man but I see nothing wrong with calling the police if a person (man or woman) is being threatening. Some women can be extremely scary and violent. What's the alternative? To get into a fight with her?

Belfield is a homophobic misogynist.

I suspect quite a few were sucked in to the 'he hates kp therefore he's ace' thing, and were blinded to what kind of person he really is. His posts were filled with bigotry (and it's well known around here what he's like, none of it good).

Just my opinion obviously, but it's all there in his posts.
As I said in my last post, I don't know much about him but I do remember he was going to meet up with that vile Katie Hopkins once...
So I agree, some may have been sucked in because he spoke up about KFP. Why can't others do it? (Probably don't want to be associated with her)

Hi! Good to have you back @celticguy47 😊

Watch out Beadles about. Who knows? She could be sitting with a cup of tea and scones in front of her tomorrow. Master of mystery. I don't care where she is. She's the biggest lowlife on the planet!
My birthday today, really lol. I'm not going to show any wrinkled face, arm or leg pics. 20 years older than that thing but hey, I have something she will never have. Love and respect from my kids and family. Read it and weep Biatch!
Happy birthday (for yesterday) Foxy 😘

Wouldn't it be nice if she's in the news for lying. I've been busy 😂
I've sent an email to the police department telling them krusty the clown is making money from them by ruining the tourism industry 😂
Nice one seesaw! Do you have a link? I wanna send them an email too..
Krusty the clown! 🤣🤣

I’ve just been going over old Sun stories for the last 4 years, it’s just a constant rinse and repeat. I’m looking for stories in her own words, videos, interviews etc, not ‘source’ stories. Constantly saying how she doesn’t do drugs or drink, but then in her own words saying (and pictures) how she has done both. Her Priory dates for January 2020 just don’t add up at all.
PTSD treatment since 2017 and supposed weekly therapy treatment even since then. Every time after treatment she says she is back to herself. It’s one big con to get her out of trouble… the spreadsheet is still being compiled 😩👍
You are awesome @DC16

I did all my replies at once. I look like a mad woman! 🤣
Had a long evening yesterday so just caught up on my relaxing Sunday morning

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed that because I've got it too but......the surgeons you can see in the videos when she goes to hospital, they are trauma surgeons, they do private surgeries sometimes but not at the hospital/ ward she's filmed herself in with them. Her scars also match up to heel surgery too... I don't think there's a conspiracy about what she had done, just the fact she exaggerates the injuries afterwards.

She named the surgeons in The Sun so I wonder what they think about her wearing moon boots now, she is more or less saying their surgery was tit.
I'm sure they're not impressed at all Helena. But she knows they are not allowed to speak out so she does and says what she likes. 😡

I think she broke her heels but she lied about how the injury happened, where it happened and lied/exaggerated the injuries after (like you said).

Apparently liars only focus on the teeny bit of truth in the story to convince others and themselves.
Skanky does it all the time.
Like when asked about the rape, she said she wasn't lying and instead of saying something about how horrific is was to have her body violated that way or how painful it was or anything about what the men did to her (she's not one to back away from detail when it suits her), she just said it was scary being held at gunpoint.
When Rebekah Vardy was asked if she revealed the stories on Rooney, she focused on all the abuse she got online and how upset she was.
There are other examples which I can't think of at the moment but that's what liars do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on the last few threads so apologies for taking the conversation back a bit - but I think you’ll find this quite interesting.

The talk about the moon boots and the head bandage for attention got me thinking.
You lot do make me think a lot , part of what I enjoy about being on here .
Anyway I googled Munchausens and Narcissism - apparently and unsurprisingly there is a link .
I screenshotted a couple of the pertinent bits .
Halfway down the second screenshot about the “ constant dramatic events” is of particular interest !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
im devastated because i always thought his trolley would have veet for men (if you ever have a spare time in your life, look up the amazon reviews for veet for men,hysterical:ROFLMAO:),cabbage (for his bottled farts),polony (for his underpant shots),dove soap (because all men seem to like dove soap),a pork pie (cos she cant cook) and condoms (cos he dont want to knock her up) and pain (cos she gives him a headache) and her trolley would include mirrors (the more the better,got to get that good side,any side really,best to practice to find any bleeping side that looks nearly normal, never mind good),balloons (lots and lots of balloons,in all colours but mostly pink,she likes pink,especially barbie pink bescause shes a fecking middle aged woman who wants to appear 16 going on 17) talc (for the chaffing of the moon boots,her thighs,the rubbing of others flesh while shagging) 12 eggs (representing future conquests,good times,one night stands,10 minuite escapes from the one etc)......best make that 3 dozen,crandberryjuice and natural yoghert ( excellent for thrush),5 potnoodles,5 packets of crisps,a large bottle of coke (sugarfree, harveys on a diet) ,5 freshcream donuts (thats the kids weekly tea sorted) ,some porrige oats for a homemade face mask and some cheese sauce for the fridge.....

shes already taking a drip with her,carl is the name
Brilliant Flowerpot. Made me laugh xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very interesting thank you.
Yes I thought so , I did read up on a lot more , I’m sure others may do the same . I think maybe she developed Munchausens because we all know attention is her main motivation ( well that and money) and she realised that every time she had surgery it got her loads of attention , press wise & no doubt from her family too .
Most ppl don’t make cosmetic surgery public do they ? It’s seen as a private thing & to be denied should anybody ask .
But not Price .
It’s just yet another syndrome for her collection of “ issues” 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.