Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what story is cooking in the minds of skank, Amy the enabler and Sophie the source for a bit of sympathy and deflection,,it's got to face the music and backlash when it comes home from its week long Spanish holiday ooops sorry 24hr dash to film it's OF so it'll have to be a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg haha thatโ€™s actually cracked me up - who the hell would want her singing at a funeral. Thatโ€™s hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If she gets a crack on, she could perform at HMQ's funeral on Monday. That would clear the crowds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she truly believes she can sing.
She has been pushing this agenda for a long time, but belting out a toon karaoke style does not a singer make.
Unless Rick desperate can luck into some dance tune that catches the public imagination.
At the moment she will say anything for headlines, and frankly, Iโ€™m not even interested any more.She has nothing to give.Even my outrage has been over outraged.
I think this is her future.Stupid fake headlines and ( unfortunately), still cropping up on panel shows.I think the days of massive paycheques are over.
Iโ€™m ok with her selling tat to the chavs, because by this stage , everyone knows what she is, so itโ€™s a case of buyer beware.The same thing applies to people who ( from now on in), provide goods and services.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
โ€œAbide wiv me, Woo Hooโ€
โ€œ
Come on ... everything is about herself ... me myself & I ...
it will have to be 'Amazing Kipper'

Amazing ME how sweet I sound
A lovely Kipper like me
I once was traumatized, but now I'm fine
Was lying but you didnt see

'Twas ME that faked and lied lied lied
My trauma was all about me
How precious did this Kipper appear
The hour I was believed

Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come
My drama has brought me safe thus far
And Kipper will lead you home

Well I've been here ten thousand years
Bright, shining as the sun
With loads more days to sing my own praise
Than when I first begun

A lovely Kipper like me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Come on ... everything is about herself ... me myself & I ...
it will have to be 'Amazing Kipper'

A lovely Kipper like me

'Twas ME that faked and lied lied lied
My trauma was all about me
How precious did this Kipper appear
The hour I was believed

Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come
My drama has brought me safe thus far
And Kipper will lead you home

Well I've been here ten thousand years
Bright, shining as the sun
With loads more days to sing my own praise
Than when I first begun

A lovely Kipper like me
That's brilliant Tracey, @okeep Peeko, you have competition here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Erm..... you'd think she'd sort of realise, wouldn't you...?!!

'In 2010, she released a single called Free to Love Again, which limped in at No.60 in the charts.
And she tried again in 2017, with her single I Got U, but again had very little success.
She admitted at the time she had very little support for her musical dreams - and even her manager did not want her to relaunch her pop career.'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.