Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Euuggh my mums just sent me a photo of klattie with love heart emojis she’s at the diversity awards in Liverpool with Harvey I have just sent her a huge reply telling her how I feel about that cunt!
Must be why sink boys wearing a suit to look like the proud doting step daddy false fake cunting tosser he is and skank will plaster family proud of you H pictures all over social media for sympathy and get some positive comments. Both make me puke. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29

tracey3871

VIP Member
View attachment 1584781

The sad thing is, Harvey looks afraid of him, didn’t want to hold Sinkboy’s hand, and wanky has just grabbed hold of his arm.
Carol is looking skinny ... Not in a good way ... Too much powder ??? Also, his actual face on show without filters which is amusingly nothing like his instasham or OF pics 🤣🤣

I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.
In addiction treatment we say DENIAL stands for DON'T EVEN KNOW I AM LYING

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Shoot me down if you want to BUT I think her and sink boy are in it for the long haul they’re still together and I honestly think they are taking the piss out of all of us ……
A lot of us know they'll be "together" for a long time. It doesn't mean they're happy. In fact, we think they're both each others karma!
Taking the piss out of us all? Each time, skanky takes her ring off, we just roll our eyes. We know StinkBoy isn't allowed near certain family members hence we look for him in photos.
A lot of us live respectable lives, we don't want a fiver for wanking into a sink or sell jars of our farts 🤮 we don't lie repeatedly to get money, we haven't sold our soul to the devil, got a criminal record as long as hers, we are not due a bankruptcy hearing early next year, the list goes on!

• Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
My god the state of it! Who just carries their phone in their hand like that at an event like this! She looks so rough

Infact rough just isn't even the right word. She looks like she was on her way to the local custom house for a bit of karaoke and a pint and just happened to get herself pictured whilst walking past

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Same here… I’ve had tendon surgery and been stuck in one for weeks and it has caused me so many issues with hip and back pain. i can barely walk in it without a crutch to lean on to compensate my weight let alone stomp around wearing 2 on uneven fields. What a trooper eh!
The boots come out when something is about to drop, as does harvey and her mum. She's got a double whammy there and I don't know whether to find her hilarious or incredibly tragic. She thinks everyone will melt saying awww poor Katie in her boots again in agonising pain. Umm, check the previous fucking headlines, she's been mincing about in high heels, dancing and fannying about for months!

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’m sure I saw her the other day, walking along in Horsham wearing a pink sweatshirt. Not an oxygen cylinder in sight.
AFP was out in Angmering couple of weeks ago drinking with friends. No tank with her. Only come's out for the sympathy pictures when with KFP. Whole family CON artists. Clearly SFP, AFP & Mr PP Fencing enable KFP's behaviours & lie themselves. As someone said earlier. AFP thinks she's a celeb herself & on the gravy train of KFP.

• Wow
  • Angry

tracey3871

VIP Member
  • Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
That sounds a bit like my mum who didn't want to go to a seniors club as it was all' old people there', she was 88 at the time!
My dad used to say after every price increase “It’s the poor old people I feel sorry for.” He was 78

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

mrspig99

VIP Member
Look at Princesses eyes she obviously knows her mother is a liar.

Does Susana know?
The slightly worrying thing about that video for me is that Princess seems just as casual in her attitude to her puppy having died as KP is. If that had been my daughter she would have been in bits and floods of tears. I suspect KP just said 'oh well don't worry we will get you another one', given how replaceable and disposable pets are to her. Most of us would be devastated. I remember when my daughter's first hamster died I didn't tell her but instead scoured the pet shops for one that looked exactly the same so I could replace it before she found out! ( We hadn't had it very long so she hadn't really had a chance to get a really good look at it). That's the sort of things we do for our kids to protect them from hurt. Not parade them in front of a camera to back up our stupid defence of having yet another animal die in our care!

• Sad
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Euuggh my mums just sent me a photo of klattie with love heart emojis she’s at the diversity awards in Liverpool with Harvey I have just sent her a huge reply telling her how I feel about that cunt!
Ahh.Explains Why Cole is wearing a suit.Normally he is doing nefarious things to himself for coin.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I’m just sick of seeing her popping up everywhere as if everything is just tickety boo. As for him, what a nasty low life wrongun he looks. Does he actually behave like a celeb at these dos? I’d love to hear some feedback. They both look terrible.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
A funeral dirge singer? FFS aren't funerals bad enough without that prospect??
Now who do I hate enough to send her to............................... :)

• Haha
Yes I agree entirely. That plus comments she has made about people who are there for addiction problems shows that she looks down on them and doesn't consider herself to be in the same position. Because her 'trauma' is SO much worse than everyone else's, isn't it? Didn't she also make some claim about the therapist supposedly saying she was the worst case he had ever seen?
I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrs Merkin

HI my lovlies 🤗 still watching and waiting for that vile bloody stinking piece of pen that is KP’s glorious downfall xx

Randomly remembered something.. didn't skanky send text messages to Andre begging to get back together? And when asked about it in an interview, she said she lost her phone so maybe whoever found the phone sent them to him "for a joke". 🙄
I think her lying habits started quite a while back! It's the only thing she's been consistent with!
Her whole ’career’ has been based on lies

Last edited:
  • Heart