Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a wonderful holiday darling pom
Thank you Love Pom xx
Off to New York then give myself abit of time to get over the jetlag and I'm back on here again the first week in October xx.
I'm on today and tomorrow still xx.

Not Katie related but I just found this lovely Pom pic from over a year ago I thought it be nice to share xx

Reactions: 42
No way was he 8wks early. Think that's why they went to France, she could hide it much easier over there. If he was full term on aug 12 he was conceived approx 18th nov previous year. If he was 8wks early that means she was only cpl days pregnant when she married kh , when infact you could see she was pregnant

Reactions: 26
She also said in the first interview July, she would give birth soon

Reactions: 18
Nothing ever added up with her stories about Jetts birth.

Reactions: 23

Reactions: 26
Katie Price #108 Cole wore a suit, thinks it's a hoot. Meanwhile Kipper's still a fruit loop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
That's a relief xx

It be great if she ended up in a Thai prison, they wouldn't be soft on her in that country xx.

On a serious note.. Many Thanks to you and others sending emails to the chief of police there Love Pom xx

Reactions: 25
Aww Pom that is so special and fitting for today... glad to see you with our beautiful Queen. Xxx

Reactions: 14
I have tried google searches etc but found nothing , but would have been 84 or 5. I'll try another search, but I have big doubts it ever happened, or at least not as she said.
Would have been pre internet days so unlikely to be on line. It would need someone to go to the local library and search the paper archives there. That's how she gets away with it, no evidence either way.

Sophie actually looks really nice here, so much better without those stupid glasses.

Reactions: 15
Would have been pre internet days so unlikely to be on line. It would need someone to go to the local library and search the paper archives there. That's how she gets away with it, no evidence either way.
Job for Smillie Kylie then, although she's been quiet recently x
Actually, I might give the Brighton Argus a ring tomorrow and see what the script is looking up archives

Reactions: 13
I think Harry cooked. Average life expectancy of IPF is 3-5 years after diagnosis apparently. That's the average though so could live longer I suppose

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.