Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the one DC said in the article Kieran was at home alone with the kids and nobody had visited and unless the pizza driver had the passcode to the security gates or he let them in which he said he didn't order pizza the only person to drive up to the MM was skank probably pissed and drugged up from her night out.

Reactions: 26
So she allegedly thought about killing herself while pregnant. Vile woman. Shows she cares nothing for her kids.

Reactions: 19
Remember that it was Sumwun Ewse who sent the letter to MP's family, likewise Sumwun Ewse hacked her tiktok crap to post those awful videos of Bunny. That sumwun ewse is a very busy cunt dontcha think?
if true,(which we all know is bollicks), how many times has she claimed to be hacked now ? accounts hacked,social media hacked, phone hacked she is either fucking stupid or she thinks we are stupid enough to beleive her (which we dont), either way, shes stupid. shes just thick as shit, with a face like a toad, body thats as big as the QE2 and a voice that could strip wood

Reactions: 23
She's a proper hippocrocapig

Reactions: 17
Anything to keep her name in the paper and earn a few quid.

Reactions: 18
Hi Maggie, Yes all that has happened, A few things you missed, She said she tried to hang herself but saw her kids faces , and recovered, well that’s a lie, how would she recognise them ? Harvey is down to 11stone because like she said” Carl always works out in the gym with him” They are happily married, Don’t tell me you missed the wedding? Like nothing you’ve seen before, in Vegas, They live in a Big house Carl bought, £800,000 I Believe , and he built a hut in the garden as an extension for Harvey, partners in a successful child wear company with her sister, Got a pink Ferrari, can’t believe the haters didn’t they volunteer to administer covid vaccines? She’s paid all her creditors back , and does a lot of service for the community, Carls got a Big car lot in Horsham, Christ you’ve missed so much , you should pop in more often ,
P.s the Best news, she’s releasing a new album

Reactions: 37
So early September 2018 I love coke rap video, 22 Sept checks into Priory for 28 days, Oct 10 Crashes car...
She was also so traumatised by the SA robbery that during that 28 day stint at the Priory (On Loose Women she confirmed she was a day patient) but decides to take a film crew.
Then she had the paps there when she locked her keys in her car
Just days after being arrested for crashing her car in 2018
She really took that time in the Priory seriously didn't she!

Reactions: 28
Thought there'd be a few pics on social media of skank the VIP guest of honour at this horsey thing.

Reactions: 15
Bull Shit Collector would be perfect for her
Bull Shit Spewer ...

Can I just say that its the Addiction Treatment Programme is 28 days ... I know ... I used to run that poor excuse for a treatment programme at one of the Priory locations many moons ago

Reactions: 24
Thought there'd be a few pics on social media of skank the VIP guest of honour at this horsey thing.
I'd say she rented a stall to flog her equestrian shite and sponsored a class by giving some of aforementioned shite as prizes. No one would be seen dead in it.

Reactions: 19
If she gets hacked so often maybe she should change her password from 1234 to something more secure!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.