Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, that groom was treated shockingly, but I'm glad she at least had the guts to tell it as it was. You're correct, she is a 'clever' liar as nobody in authority or medical can breach confidentiality rules. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...om-reveals-truth-Katie-Price-cameras-off.html

While searching for the groom Joanne story, I came across this site: Interesting comments from around same time as Groom's story! People may have already seen this - sorry if you have! https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1032645/katie-price-jordan-cant-get-a-pr-person-turned-down
This was in 2009. The way I can see is no top reps will have anything to do with her , she’s slid through mid range now they’ve cut ties. Now she’s resorted to people in their 20”s who have completed an online course and sign up any one who has been in the paper . Even “ John” the Glasgow airport guy got his 15 mins after the Terror attack. You can see looking at both cardi daddy and rim-me ( joke intended) stable of “ talent” she is now a bottom feeder

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😳 She has contoured(or filtered🥴) her cheeks and chin so much they look like she has a beard...then there's the customary Botox shadow moustache 😂

I thought only fans was for sexy photos, not fancy dress🤭😆🤣🤣
As far as Kipper is concerned its for pictures of the contents of your fridge after a weekly shop and guessing what food is inside a plastic bag 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe nothing has changed, still Wednesday after school. I think there may be one offs if there is a special occasion. I don't think Carl can be stopped as no charges against him (although I'm sure it's still on record in case something happens again) No doubt there will be a Bunny TikTok later.

Yes, very telling no more filming at his college, only when Harvey is at home, I bet she is gutted about the NTAs being cancelled, as that would of been plenty of Harvey filming.

Katie Price enjoys "grinding men down", says her ex-fiance.
Warren Furman - former star of the UK TV show 'Gladiators' - was engaged to Katie for two years and claims she acted in the same way during the breakdown of her three-and-a-half year marriage to Peter Andre.
Warren claims Katie, also known as Jordan, drunkenly flirted with other men, taunted him about the size of his manhood and used a sudden interest in horse riding to meet other men -factors which are also said to have contributed to the end of her relationship with Peter.
Warren revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "She would say, 'You're just a washed up old Gladiator. I'm more famous than you.' "
In her autobiography, Katie claimed Warren had a small penis.
He responded: "I couldn't believe she did the same with Pete - saying it was the size of a button mushroom."
How strange. She’s suddenly going to eekwetreean thibgs. I see there’s a pattern. No wonder she says horses / stables are her happy place

Reactions: 14
The dinny old bat is regurgitating an old video of H's birthday on fakebook (which was a while back now) and it's low IQ "fans" are saying "Happy Birthday" to him as if it's today. I despair! 🙄

View attachment 1577814
Wheeled out again and again for PR is Harvey. Why did the nightclub appearances end after the planned 2nd one was cancelled due to an 'ear infection'?

Reactions: 15
She will never make OF work. She just doesn’t have the commitment and the content. She’s old news.
She's reverted to sticking her tongue out. Wonder if she thinks it makes her seem younger Certainly makes her look stupid. She's 44 ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wheeled out again and again for PR is Harvey. Why did the nightclub appearances end after the planned 2nd one was cancelled due to an 'ear infection'?
Because his Social Worker probably put the kybosh on Kippers obvious exploitation and publicly pimping out of H for cash ... BBC documentaries lining her pockets are one thing ... nightclub freakshows were several steps too far ... another reason why she hates SS ... you can hear her screeching 'I am his MOTHER - I decide whats best for him!' ... same as with all the children ...

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She's reverted to sticking her tongue out. Wonder if she thinks it makes her seem younger Certainly makes her look stupid. She's 44 ffs!
Leave the poor old tart alone!
She's just trying to live her bestest life now and be accepted for what she is.
You all seem to forget that she's a model of 25 years standing, has 5 children, is still fit and can give today's 20 year olds a run for their money.
It's all in the pose don't you know, no filters, just natural.
The tongue is purely to make it extra slutty.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kipper has got this OF things down pat ... she knows exactly what her Fans are after ...

1663169947521.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldnt be surprised if Kipper starts treating OF as a dating site and gets one of her subscribers as her New Egg ... I mean, at least they might be vaguely interested - after all they had £5 left for the month and spent it all on her ... she has zero chance of getting flashed by one of the dirty mac brigade in the real world but it could happen on there ... She is already dating a shameless Wanker ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think she,s in Spain with that Sophia kauai from Georgia shore, sure she put a pic up of her before. Maybe doing a joint only fans ? Ewwwww

Think she,s in Spain with that Sophia kauai from Georgia shore, sure she put a pic up of her before. Maybe doing a joint only fans ? Ewwwww
Kasai, damn auto correct

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just found this.... Some interesting viewpoints....

Reactions: 7

It's still trying to load.....:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.