Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I just want to feel accepted' - translation 'I just want to resurrect my failed career using mental health as an excuse to make people overlook my criminal record'
Yep that's it 100%, She wants whatever she wants and for everyone to forget her behaviour. The narc that married into my family was just like this. Her own parents and elder children disowned her after years of abuse and she raged about how she should be accepted and forgiven. She just wanted to start her abuse again and get her own way continually without any consequences.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She's started following a new sofa company, KK just had a new from them, so no doubt, another new one on the way to Chez MM :rolleyes:
That’s another mystery solved.Shes getting her spending money by selling the freebie sofas she gets.
How many sofas has she had in the last few years?Is there a -slightly-used-sofa mountain out the back of the MM?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s another mystery solved.Shes getting her spending money by selling the freebie sofas she gets.
How many sofas has she had in the last few years?Is there a -slightly-used-sofa mountain out the back of the MM?
Didn’t bleep Sinkboy have a new sofa as well,grey?

Reactions: 17
There were a few deposited along the driveway to Trampy Towers at one time.........................; now its suitcases :)

Can I just add here that I am NEVER going to "accept" skanky even if hell freezes over :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, apparently she is due to have them after school today
What are the current arrangements DC do you know? Is it still 2 hours a week on Weds, or has more been added? Is Amy still required to supervise? And is Carl allowed around them?

I'm almost certain she was banned from filming at Harvey's school, there were videos and photos before Christmas including the carrot cake making video, she indicated in that video that she would do more cooking videos with Harvey....then zilch.

Reactions: 21
That's what you get when you go on the beg for freebies all the time ... Good, experienceed people know their worth & don't work for free. Kipper must have stiffed all the good ones 💸💰 so they won't work with her anymore ... Hair, makeup, surgery ... I have had the same hairdresser & beautician for YEARS ... My friends & I would only try someone new on personal recommendation having seen their work ... Not because it's free or cheap and not after a reply from a random following a beg post on SM ... You get what you pay for
EXACTLY! You would think someone like her that has been in the business for so many years would have set people to go to. As you say I only go to the same hairdresser for the last 12 years, I won't even let her assistant blow dry my hair! She has someone new nearly every time she has it done, and despite her assertions that she 'pays her way' we all know she doesn't and is after freebies all the time and hence why she has to keep moving on when they get fed up. Especially given how often she wants new extensions done. I know they aren't cheap so it will soon eat into any small businesses profits. But then again she doesn't care about costing small businesses money does she? Same with the make up. You would think after being a 'model' for so many years she could do her own! Even Fern seems to have disappeared. I know she is having a baby soon but she disappeared a couple of months ago, only resurfaced for Sophies wedding. I don't get my nails done very often but again when I do I have one place that I go to for them. If I was the sort to have plastic surgery I definitely wouldn't be going here there and everywhere for it, again I would find someone good and stick with it. She claims the Belgian guy is the best and her favorite then goes off and gets stuff done in Turkey!

She only gets things done by people who will either do them for free or at a reduced rate in return for exposure. No one established or who are experts in their field would want to be associated with her, so she just gets the stupid, desperate and low skilled dregs of the industry.
None of them ever stick about for long because I think eventually even they realise it’s a bum deal so she moves on to the next gullible prat.

Reactions: 22
Yep, that groom was treated shockingly, but I'm glad she at least had the guts to tell it as it was. You're correct, she is a 'clever' liar as nobody in authority or medical can breach confidentiality rules. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...om-reveals-truth-Katie-Price-cameras-off.html

While searching for the groom Joanne story, I came across this site: Interesting comments from around same time as Groom's story! People may have already seen this - sorry if you have! https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1032645/katie-price-jordan-cant-get-a-pr-person-turned-down
Yup! As they said when Max Clifford turns you down you know you are in the gutter! You would think all these outlandish stories she comes out with would be right up his street!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well well well!
My friend informed me that our Queen will get to her place of rest at EXACTLY 2:22.....
What do you make of that, Kipper?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What are the current arrangements DC do you know? Is it still 2 hours a week on Weds, or has more been added? Is Amy still required to supervise? And is Carl allowed around them?

I'm almost certain she was banned from filming at Harvey's school, there were videos and photos before Christmas including the carrot cake making video, she indicated in that video that she would do more cooking videos with Harvey....then zilch.
But let’s not forget that she constantly starts new “ projects” doesn’t she ? Priceywoods , Equestrian Range , Little Pricey , Reviewing IACGMOOH , cooking videos with Harvey , Travel Blogs , music careers , make up classes , baff bombs , gift boxes , eyelashes, OF etc etc .
Not a single one of them has any level of success nor longevity . As soon as they fail - which they all do - the silly grifting witch gets bored . Anything that requires any sort of work or effort is abandoned. It amuses me greatly as I’m sure it does many of you .
She is done , nobody is interested in buying nor watching her crap except a few long term Benefit claimants going to watch her make up classes . Or her peers , if you will .
She really is a pathetic , monstrous has been .
Im sure these fantastic business ideas all result from a binge on the old nose candy , there really is no other plausible explanation for her bombastic ineptitude .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The dinny old bat is regurgitating an old video of H's birthday on fakebook (which was a while back now) and it's low IQ "fans" are saying "Happy Birthday" to him as if it's today. I despair! 🙄

image_2022-09-14_142657507.png

• Haha
  • Sick
It must be Body Delusion. Thinking you are a 7 stone sylph-like goddess when in reality you're a fifteen stone heffalump with an arse like a reversing dust cart.
Or filteritis haha!! When you've used filters that much that you believe you look exactly like them in real life 😂😂😂 or in Big Lozza's case she actually said she looks better than her filtered pics hahhaha!! Delusional Filteritis Haha!! Contagious amongst Z List celebs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dinny old bat is regurgitating an old video of H's birthday on fakebook (which was a while back now) and it's low IQ "fans" are saying "Happy Birthday" to him as if it's today. I despair! 🙄

View attachment 1577814
And we all know who was inside the Barney suit. I wonder if he stank himself out in there?

Well well well!
My friend informed me that our Queen will get to her place of rest at EXACTLY 2:22.....
What do you make of that, Kipper?
So Her Majesty has pre-empted skank's speshul numbas yet again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I believe nothing has changed, still Wednesday after school. I think there may be one offs if there is a special occasion. I don't think Carl can be stopped as no charges against him (although I'm sure it's still on record in case something happens again) No doubt there will be a Bunny TikTok later.

Yes, very telling no more filming at his college, only when Harvey is at home, I bet she is gutted about the NTAs being cancelled, as that would of been plenty of Harvey filming.

Katie Price enjoys "grinding men down", says her ex-fiance.
comments.jpg
Discuss
COMMENTS ()
Warren Furman - former star of the UK TV show 'Gladiators' - was engaged to Katie for two years and claims she acted in the same way during the breakdown of her three-and-a-half year marriage to Peter Andre.
Warren claims Katie, also known as Jordan, drunkenly flirted with other men, taunted him about the size of his manhood and used a sudden interest in horse riding to meet other men -factors which are also said to have contributed to the end of her relationship with Peter.
Warren revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "She would say, 'You're just a washed up old Gladiator. I'm more famous than you.' "
In her autobiography, Katie claimed Warren had a small penis.
He responded: "I couldn't believe she did the same with Pete - saying it was the size of a button mushroom."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Perhaps Fartwank could start using the Barney suit for his OnlyFans ‘work’. Given that men will pay him to wank into sinks and wee in bottles I bet he could make at least a tenner if he did it in a big purple dinosaur outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well her lies and bullshit won't be forgotten around here anytime soon. Good luck moving on past us skanky luv 😀

Reactions: 17
Yep, that groom was treated shockingly, but I'm glad she at least had the guts to tell it as it was. You're correct, she is a 'clever' liar as nobody in authority or medical can breach confidentiality rules. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...om-reveals-truth-Katie-Price-cameras-off.html

While searching for the groom Joanne story, I came across this site: Interesting comments from around same time as Groom's story! People may have already seen this - sorry if you have! https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1032645/katie-price-jordan-cant-get-a-pr-person-turned-down
Christ - even Creepy Clifford turned her down !!!!

An old article ... Everything is a money spinner for Kipper ... always was

Katie Price claims heartbtreak, but demands £150k for photos of holiday pictures with kids - Mirror Online

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.