Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that mess permanent? I thought maybe it was just drawn on with a crayon. Like. Does she not think we can see the areas with zero hairs?
The part with hairs looks worseπŸ˜‚ it's a totally different shade to the tattooed area, whoever did it did not do a good job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that mess permanent? I thought maybe it was just drawn on with a crayon. Like. Does she not think we can see the areas with zero hairs?
Think it had its eyebrows tattooed on but they've faded and keep moving every time it has its face stretched or fillers and botox now the hairs are growing back unevenly it looks even more ridiculous like four slugs having sex. πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've got a Chinese friend who had her eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on 12 years ago. She thought it would fade, nope, it's faded to navy blue and is apparently impossible to completely remove. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll give it a few days then The Thing will have a relapse when lawyers letters start arriving from Pete, Kieran, C4, ITV and a few others regarding The Things latest bullshit of lies. πŸ˜€
I haven't watched the pity fest but I've seen the discussion on what she wrote. I wonder if legally, there's an implication that Pete and whoever else was on the paper were responsible for a suicide attempt I hope she gets sued from here to oblivion!
Depends what she's had done. There was a trend a few years ago called 'HD' brows where the shape of the brow is drawn on with dye, it stains for a while, a few weeks but then fades. I think this is what she has done as it's a block colour and looks sort of grey when it's fading.

Ey Up, I think I've found where Kipper gets her slugs done πŸ˜‚

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 22.49.24.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Good find. Threats of self harm are yet another feature of coercive control which SHE has done to a partner. I've always suspected she's done it with sinkboy too. It makes leaving these people hard.
Yep did it with dane too. Took an overdose, allegedly, and called him to tell him

Oh my god what’s in that bag….. 🀒🀒

her latest implants?
Tonight's sniff for the gang

Who mentioned JYY…. πŸ€”πŸ€£

45 mins ago on her IG, said she was about to have a massage
So that's why she mentioned she loves crafting. They got a trailer load of school cardigans and shes been stitching on the fluffy cuffs , they are god awful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who mentioned JYY…. πŸ€”πŸ€£

45 mins ago on her IG, said she was about to have a massage
hahaha,her trotters in those boots and is that a skirt or a boobtube ? eitherway it will be wasted on her, the blue cardigan i like and have one similar but then again,i am in my 60s :ROFLMAO:

Come on Tatters what’s your questions? πŸ˜‚.

Mine would be - Aren’t you too old for OF?
mine would be " did sink boy wallop you" ? , "why did peter divorce your arse" ? " how many people have you had sex with"?

Probably come down with mystery food poisoning again to delay its return to face the music.
mmmmm perhaps an ambulance and hospital visit are due,kracona and westbroke have both done it( for publicity )and AFP,harvey,kids 1 ,2,3, and 4 have been dragged or wheeled out,the on off ring,OF shoot,holiday and fantastical storyline....time for a reboot now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The part with hairs looks worseπŸ˜‚ it's a totally different shade to the tattooed area, whoever did it did not do a good job
They don’t look like micro blading, maybe tattoo or powder brows But I think the shade is wrong. And also the shape and thickness. Im trying to fade out my micro blading so I can get them redone ( after a while the lines β€œblow” like a tattoo) but even mine with fading well they still look passable with no extra filling ( if I can’t be arsed)
Hers looks like they have not gone with her natural shape ( IMO good practitioners will make tha shape non negotiable, and enhance your natural shape) hers just look really bad . I don’t think she will ever be able to fade those out - even lasering would leave her scarred so she’s stuck with them forever I think

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She should be using that black tape in a more useful way πŸ€”πŸ˜€ x ..

View attachment 1575772

Here is some more ....πŸ˜€

View attachment 1575773

...For your mouth, so you can stop talking nonsense πŸ˜€πŸ‘

View attachment 1575774

Why stop there, that's better ....πŸ˜πŸ˜„

View attachment 1575775
Ooh, @Pom Bear , now you know I'm not one to criticise your artwark BUT:
That very restrictive black tape should have been much tighter and much thicker around the neck area.

Do you think she’s tried to punt herself in the masked singer yet? Mind you would save them a costume- put her in with no filter and unplug the autotune and no one would guess would they πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nah, that wouldn't work ~ they would still be able to smell her up in the gallery.

Yep did it with dane too. Took an overdose, allegedly, and called him to tell him

Tonight's sniff for the gang

So that's why she mentioned she loves crafting. They got a trailer load of school cardigans and shes been stitching on the fluffy cuffs , they are god awful
But but BUT;
Doncha know know makes her own curtains? :D

hahaha,her trotters in those boots and is that a skirt or a boobtube ? eitherway it will be wasted on her, the blue cardigan i like and have one similar but then again,i am in my 60s :ROFLMAO:

mine would be " did sink boy wallop you" ? , "why did peter divorce your arse" ? " how many people have you had sex with"?

mmmmm perhaps an ambulance and hospital visit are due,kracona and westbroke have both done it( for publicity )and AFP,harvey,kids 1 ,2,3, and 4 have been dragged or wheeled out,the on off ring,OF shoot,holiday and fantastical storyline....time for a reboot now.
My two questions to her would be:
Can you honestly say you've ever been ever raped?
What is your truthful mental diagnosis?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion Katie Price #207: Dashed to Spain for OF photoshoot. Tell us where you stash the loot!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
T
Oh my days! Who is her fan base with those moon boots? She is a mess! Shouldn’t have bothered going to Spain for the photoshoot. Her mucky bathroom at MM would have sufficed!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
he Moon Boots is Price copying Colleen Rooney during her court case. They garner sympathy. She thinks they are a trend. She copies everyone. They eyebrows were copied, the tattoos were copied ten years too late and the lip lift cut under the nose and pulled up was Real Housewives five years ago. Her comedy boobs are her trying to make the 1980s work for her again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.