Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!! Just watching on catch up .. Her skin is so typical of a heroin / cocaine addict !! Full of spots and rashes!!! Shocking!!

Reactions: 24
Do you think she’s tried to punt herself in the masked singer yet? Mind you would save them a costume- put her in with no filter and unplug the autotune and no one would guess would they 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh for god’s sake give it up woman you’re finished, nobody is interested. The Mirror enabling her again. GO AWAY

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OOOOOIIISSTTTERRRS in her loudest voice 🙄

Think they might still be there? (Same table the photographer documented yesterday)
Oh God rinse & Repeat filmed eating aphrodisiac oysters for Carol again I suppose 🤦‍♀️

I had to do a double take, the brows! She’s going to need them lasered off.
FFS that filter .... No makeup natural my arse ... YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A TEENAGER Kipper ... Who the Actual fck are you trying to kid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh God rinse & Repeat filmed eating aphrodisiac oysters for Carol again I suppose 🤦‍♀️

FFS that filter .... No makeup natural my arse ... YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A TEENAGER Kipper ... Who the Actual fck are you trying to kid
Probably come down with mystery food poisoning again to delay its return to face the music.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only sources of income the skank has i can see is Sophie the source flogging stories to the mirror on a daily basis (because the Scums banned her and the rest just lift stories from social media or use the mirrors) skanks OF which is tanking and takes in a grand a month if it's lucky and her market stall flogging it's crapestrian range which going by the butts county spectacular had about 5 customers, so where's the money coming from for 10 holidays this year frequent visits to the nail hair and tanning salon and sink boy doesn't work and flogs wanking videos and pictures for £3.50 so hardly contributing to this lavish lifestyle, let's hope the HMRC or TRUSTEES have found something and stick it to her and her family because that's the only way it will be taken down.
If she really does have 40000 sub for OF then at the least £5.99/ month that’s £239,609, she should be paying more than the bare minimum and mr HMRC will be very interested ( no way should she be pocketing this while exempt from tax so she can pay more back to Trustees). If true dodgy dodgy . even at 4000 it’s £24000 a month and should be paying more so think she will have way less , but if she not she has a real risk of going to jail

I'm not being mean about hairy lasses. I am a hairy lass myself. I just don't understand why her armpits are so dark, it almost looks like faded tattoo. Fine and normal. But if you're a titty model who's had loads of money over time wouldn't you have had them lazered by now? I had mine lazered because there was so much thick hair I'd get spots and cysts from shaving. I still have a bit of hair but it shaves off clean now.

It's like she misses the details.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but because I've had the same issue, I just always notice it.

Oh, and her nose looks like a little Jersey Royal potato but she should be kinder to it and it wouldn't swell up so much, poor nose.
I’m not rich but invested in IPL now very little. If I’d had her “millions” I would have layered legs bikini line underarms the lot. She’s too cheap to invest

I'm not being mean about hairy lasses. I am a hairy lass myself. I just don't understand why her armpits are so dark, it almost looks like faded tattoo. Fine and normal. But if you're a titty model who's had loads of money over time wouldn't you have had them lazered by now? I had mine lazered because there was so much thick hair I'd get spots and cysts from shaving. I still have a bit of hair but it shaves off clean now.

It's like she misses the details.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but because I've had the same issue, I just always notice it.

Oh, and her nose looks like a little Jersey Royal potato but she should be kinder to it and it wouldn't swell up so much, poor nose.
I’m not rich but invested in IPL now very little. If I’d had her “millions” I would have layered legs bikini line underarms the lot. She’s too cheap to invest
Who mentioned JYY…. 🤔🤣

45 mins ago on her IG, said she was about to have a massage
that would be me ( groans). But that blue monstrosity would look fab on the only cardi”s. WTF is above the cuffs. It’s like nursing home clothes -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she really does have 40000 sub for OF then at the least £5.99/ month that’s £239,609, she should be paying more than the bare minimum and mr HMRC will be very interested ( no way should she be pocketing this while exempt from tax so she can pay more back to Trustees). If true dodgy dodgy . even at 4000 it’s £24000 a month and should be paying more so think she will have way less , but if she not she has a real risk of going to jail

Think it said 40 thousand likes and 300 odd posts even the likes seem payed for probably in the region of 1000 likes and 50 subscribers a month,,just exaggerated to make out its worth viewing and if it was that successful it wouldn't be begging for subscribers and halving the price. Just more smokescreens and lies.

Cole jizzed in it
In the industry it's called the money shot face. 😉

Reactions: 7
I get moon face with steroids for Asthma when I have to go on them 😂 😂 But, i dont think thats whats happening with Kippers face ... I was looking at a recent video Madonna posted the other day ... she has a huge face now as well ... I think its surgery and fillers that cause this over time - I know Kipper uses the cheapest surgeons, Madonna will have used the most expensive ... the outcome seems to be the same. Years ago the surgery made people look like they were stuck in a wind tunnel ... now it makes your face BIGGER ... Caprice is another one with the big face ...
100%, it's 'pillow face'. The more loose skin and wrinkles you have the more fillers or fat transfers you need and the fillers stretch the skin so you need more again.....it's a vicious cycle. You don't look younger you just look weird because the face just gets bigger and bigger in all dimensions and your eyes start to look smaller. Simon Cowell seemed to go down that route for a bit too and Courtney cox, massive cheeks and tiny little eyes 😂

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 21.29.59.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
100%, it's 'pillow face'. The more loose skin and wrinkles you have the more fillers or fat transfers you need and the fillers stretch the skin so you need more again.....it's a vicious cycle. You don't look younger you just look weird because the face just gets bigger and bigger in all dimensions and your eyes start to look smaller. Simon Cowell seemed to go down that route for a bit too and Courtney cox, massive cheeks and tiny little eyes 😂

View attachment 1576372
Also the filler helps promote the production of your own collagen therefore you should need less after at least 18 months - it never goes away I’ve seen few an MRI head with it visible and I think likely to see a whole lot more in the next 5 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting comment 🤔
So the bunny at it again but unless someone knows the exact time and place where this poster is the traced ip means nothing as you can log onto public networks anywhere now and each one a different IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
unless they are dumb enough to abuse someone from their own ISP network and not masking it
i very much doubt Price knows anything about networking apart from the basics she picks up from useless tube 😂
then again if it's an iPhone she got even if you think your being clever in masking your details your not they collect every bit of info even if they say they don't that's why i'd never have an Apple device

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1576372
I wondered why her eyes were getting smaller and smaller🥴...in her old photos (pre Pete ) her eyes were much bigger🤷🏻‍♀️

They literally look like slugs, if I could be bothered I would badly photoshop some on.....but I'm tired. 😅
She needs to get a heavy duty concealer and start painting it on until she's got them into a more normal shape🤭😆

Also the filler helps promote the production of your own collagen therefore you should need less after at least 18 months - it never goes away I’ve seen few an MRI head with it visible and I think likely to see a whole lot more in the next 5 years.
😳 Filler never goes away?..imagine how much she must have

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I had to do a double take, the brows! She’s going to need them lasered off.
Is that mess permanent? I thought maybe it was just drawn on with a crayon. Like. Does she not think we can see the areas with zero hairs?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.