Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping marvellous according to the mirror 2 days ago skank was a basket case trying to top herself and would be in weekly therapy for life,4 hrs ago the gruesome twosome were on the rocks and had split and now 1hour ago skanks healed and looking forward to a future with sink boy and her 5 kids. All this from the famous source AKA Sophie the enabler. 🤮🤮🤮
Oh well that's good news, if she's 'cured' (again) she can't keep using her 'mental elf' as an excuse when she next breaks the law then can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How about its best maths trick? Makes millions disappear, finds money for crappy hair, nails and surgeries and makes creditors payments disappear?
It's literally the Paul Daniels of bankruptcy
Always popping off to visit the not so secret Kipper Cash Till stuffed in the mattress at AFP house ...

Oh my god what’s in that bag….. 🤢🤢

her latest implants?
Maybe it's a rush delivery of cotton wool hair extensions from Oozy Turd for her 'make up free, natural photo shoot' ... I literally can't wait to see the filtertastic pics from that by the way 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh well that's good news, if she's 'cured' (again) she can't keep using her 'mental elf' as an excuse when she next breaks the law then can she?
I'll give it a few days then The Thing will have a relapse when lawyers letters start arriving from Pete, Kieran, C4, ITV and a few others regarding The Things latest bullshit of lies. 😀

Reactions: 25
‘What’s in the box?’ reminds me of that scene at the end of the film ‘7even’ when the killer has put Gwytheth Paltrow’s head in a box and sent it to Brad Pitt.
Maybe it’s Fartwank’s bonce. We can but hope. I doubt even decapitation would shut him up, but at least it would stop him trumping for coins and angry-wanking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs is she showing us bags of prawn crackers?It was bad enough seeing the inside of her bloody fridge.
No when it said it was doing some natural pics she meant she's taking pics of the old body parts defrosting that it's had surgically removed over the years because there's nothing natural left on her carcass now. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
be thankful :ROFLMAO:
I made my neighbour watch it, poor woman hasn't been seen for 3 days looked through her window and she's banging her head against the wall crying and saying "you bleep why why why me you bleep Stan you bleep Stan" 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my days! Who is her fan base with those moon boots? She is a mess! Shouldn’t have bothered going to Spain for the photoshoot. Her mucky bathroom at MM would have sufficed!🤦‍♀️
The moon boots are the 1st stage of her upgrading by the Cybermen who brutally raped her in front of the Daleks when Pete the bleep told Dr Who not to intervene.
It's all in the new book!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OOOOOIIISSTTTERRRS in her loudest voice 🙄

Think they might still be there? (Same table the photographer documented yesterday)
Are they to get Stink Boy Wank Splat in the mood for some loving?
Mirror headline soon about the on/off romance being back on and they're having more babies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest revelation by Pricey on her Area 51 trauma!
It wasn't security that forced her to leave, in truth she was being sexually assaulted by giant worms from Perfection, Nevada.
It's all in the new book;
Katie Price - Tremors & Me.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.