Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice 😊🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This whole tit has really got my goat…. A good friend of mine was raped at knifepoint and the first thing she said to me at the trauma centre when I went to meet her was “you do believe me don’t you?” I just replied “of course I do. You don’t lie, exaggerate or boast about anything. So don’t ever ask me that again“.The DI in charge of the case said it was as strong a bond of friendship and support he had ever seen. He had listened to our recorded calls. I had struggled to listen to them as it was the middle of the night and I sounded grumpy and cross that she had woken me up at first. Skanky you should be ashamed. Very Very ashamed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She claimed in the Trauma and me crapfest that hashtags Michelle had used on IG triggered her 'mental elf', and were reasons she lashed out.
Thanks for explaining 😀🥰💖❤🤗💕😘 xx.
Pom we gotta have KFP Del boy type pic. 😂
Hope this is fine 😊🥰❤🤗💕😘 xx

Resizer_16629447866441.jpg

HaHa, excellent Pom, was feeling sorry for AFP over the summer, do think she’s actually quite ill now, but she stands by Skank and her lies still, covering for Skank and her many deceits, so while this continues, the family are all fair game in my eyes.

Haven’t seen the MH programme, can’t be bothered with it, think I got the gist of all the lies and hypocrisy contained in the programme, by the feedback from Krusties on here, who have watched it. Appears AFP and her family are still enabling Skank by all accounts. They deserve the piss-takes as they continue to support the Skank’s horrendous behaviour. Yes it’s difficult as a mother, as awful as her daughter is, she’s still her daughter, but she needs to give Skank tough love, and needed to do that a long time ago, but the filthy lucre gravy train was more important.

Anyway a new C4 pilot is potentially in the making, they just won’t stop with the programmes….

View attachment 1571753
Thank you 💕😘 Love Pom 🥰❤💖🤗💕😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is he the same guy skank was in Miami with when she was with Kieran slobbering all over him trying to make out something was going on between them to get Kieran jealous but he shot her down big style .
Yep Stan, that's the one!

# yes! Its a bit of a faff so I won't be doing thousands of them despite knowing how they "trigger" the skank

She can have the micron one because thats the size of her brain and SB's dick - µµµµµµµµµµµ

That idea ran out as soon as H left the place.
Wonder if that's the same school Harvey went to that she still owes money to? Owing money to her disabled sons school. She's an absolutely disgraceful excuse for a mother.

Look at this way...... Basically she's now resorted to flogging cheap crap on a market stall to make few quid 🤣
Maybe she could get a permanent stall on Eastenders Walford Market between Shrimpys Mens Hat Stall and Mark Fowlers Fruit and Veg?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Says in this report that the case was thrown out by the South African police due to lack of evidence 🤔
Only a robbery reported.
Clearly she had no/insufficient travel insurance for the trip. Trying to claim of the production companys. Who takes really expensive jewellery on a work trip? She had 2 kids with her, not going to The Oscars!

She seems to be really unlucky IMHO having had expensive jewellery stolen so many times...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting
Its about damned time someone queried the lying old boot!

Yep Stan, that's the one!

Wonder if that's the same school Harvey went to that she still owes money to? Owing money to her disabled sons school. She's an absolutely disgraceful excuse for a mother.

Maybe she could get a permanent stall on Eastenders Walford Market between Shrimpys Mens Hat Stall and Mark Fowlers Fruit and Veg?
She could have it orf wiv dat Phil geezer (the one all women seem to want for some inexplicable reason); He could be the next version of The One

I notice that she’s not even listed on the poster as one of the events, unless ‘Steam Engines’ is one of her pseudonyms! Basically, she’s running a market stall at a horsey event, how to live the high life!
She's not even running it though - that'll be some flunkey's job!

She'll be there mingling with the crowds flocking to see her, charging for selfies with her, knocking back the booze from the beer tent and activvely recruiting for another Egg seeing as the recent one does not seem very keen to unveil himself to ridicule (and she cannot unload Stink Boy either). There is NO WAY she'll actually do any selling of her shoddy goods to any idiot that comes along looking for something hideous in pink nylon to send a bolt of static electricity through their horse. NO WAY PEDRO!!

A Steam Engine though. A hulking-great lump that bilges hot steam everywhere that somone has to constantly fill with food to keep it going................................ yup its pretty much skanky except these engines WORK and are useful :)

I don't see her removing him from the college, there's no way she will look after him herself, despite her claims that it's just 'her and Harvey'. She will continue to push the envelope as much as she can with pimping him out or using him to make documentaries.

She's going as a stall holder, nothing more. Trying to get rid of all that unsold stock that she has.
Selling off all the crap before KP Ekwestryan goes down the kharzi and someone takes it all from her for nuffink. Bet she's still charging top dollar for all that rubbish though

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Rita, I feel IMHO, he's another grifting, lying money grabbing POS. Again IMHO the entire clan are grifters. Apologies if I'm wrong.
I think you are absolutely spot-on Blue!
The whole lot of them are grifters and con-artists, all attached to the BIGGEST fraud of all - skanky;

Hope this isn't in bad taste, I thought it would look funny Love Pom 💖 xx

View attachment 1571459

View attachment 1571458
Now if that was a joint skanky would fight AFP for it!

On her FB stories
Digging through the archives again; How come we have seen so few of the marvellous Fairmli 'oliday in Spayn?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Such a full report, how come he forgot to mention the 6 rapists with guns and blood everywhere?

Local tourist safety official Athol Stark said: “This was a group of opportunist robbers who saw people pull over and robbed them.

“They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

His team sent tow trucks to haul Katie’s vehicle to a hotel around 45 minutes away.

He added: “We took them to a place of safety for the night. The next morning, when we realised she was someone big in the UK and was filming, we moved them to a secure, private location.

“Katie and her children were still jittery. Once the gates were shut and security was on the door, they began to relax.”

Although one member of Katie’s group is thought to have returned home, the rest continued on their trip to neighbouring Swaziland.

Mr Stark added: “As they left on Saturday, Katie gave me and my wife a hug. She realised it was a regrettable incident but wasn’t the end of the world.”
Strange he does not mention how she had to be treated for all her injuries in hospital nor how the 6 armed rapists stole all her zillions of £'s worth of baubles, all her tech etc etc (odd how they did not want the zillions of £'s worth of video equipment though) nor any of the other anecdotes skanky has added over the years. One might thinks she is making up this tit as she goes along............................

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly! The police department details and names all in there. No one wanted to do a statement....she was not raped or even had black eyes or damaged clothing. No suspicion of anything other than robbery, but that's questionable

Oh, and the guy that got the black eye is referred to as a 'minder'. This contradicts her recent story that there was no protection.
Some minder if he let a black eye stop him from protecting her from 6 armed rapists! :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First i've heard about this one, but that wouldn't fit the always the victim narrative it keeps spouting it means she was underage but entered this "relationship" willingly means no stories and money to be made.
And AFP allowed it, enabling some pedalo to shag her 15 year old daughter who was (presumably) still at school!
Well we can see where skanky learned her parenting skills can't we?

Only Fools and Horses is one of the best British tv shows ever. this is as good as blasphemy.
Don't laugh but I read sometime ago they wanted to remake OFAH with a woman in the Delboy role. Thank God the idea stayed in some idiot's brain :)

Another gem!

She missed out the bit where she was water boarded after she refused to wash before being brutally searched 😂

She can't, community service 😂
Don't let the CS get in the way - thats why she had the boots on last week!

What Prince Harry had to wipe Skankys arse ,
Probably :)

Clearly she had no/insufficient travel insurance for the trip. Trying to claim of the production companys. Who takes really expensive jewellery on a work trip? She had 2 kids with her, not going to The Oscars!

She seems to be really unlucky IMHO having had expensive jewellery stolen so many times...
I wonder if its the same jewellery they nicked in that Scottish hotel or the stuff they were searching for at Trampy Towers when all they got was a crappy backpack from I'm a Celeb??
Perhaps she's in the habit of carrying around her wardrobe of engagement rings (including the £250 one from Stink Boy)?

This!!!!! This shows yet again that’s it’s all about money and attention. On a talk show and she says she’s been raped but then says “it’s all in my books.” Just duck off. Fuuuuuuuuuck off you rancid botched stinking fetid rank dirty odious arsewipe.
"Isss awl in me buks innit!"
In other words
"I ain't tellin' yers! Yewd betta buy me buks if yer wanna know abaht it!"
And that my friends is what its all about - MONEY!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]

......and never had a claim accepted by her insurance company. I wonder why? Did they not believe her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
......and never had a claim accepted by her insurance company. I wonder why? Did they not believe her?
[/QUOTE]
Does she even insure her stuff? More like she tries to claim on the hotel / car insurances.

Have you noticed the photo of Peter & Emily the Sun are using to promote their Showbiz Newsletter?

Hahaha Skanky will be furious that Pet Ya bleep and Doc Emily are there and she's not got a single mention anywhere :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.