Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubylips

VIP Member
If anyone interested in making a complaint to ptsd uk for being associated with Price and not doing their background research before agreeing to work with her be my guest

the more people that complain and bring the truth to these companies and let them see how she pulls the wool over their eyes with her lies the better

this is how we end her

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Is she paying for this ‘Glo‘ project? Or will they be acting as her agent? I’m thinking this is just another PR company trying to repair her image and remarket her for the future. Seems to be working. Past two years she got the BBC deal and now the Channel 4 lie. Loose women don’t seem to want to touch her. With a terrible rape story why wasn’t she on every single news network in the country? Only Channel 4’s Steph believed her and went for it.
I am certain. Had the Queen not died this past week, Prices story would have been torn to pieces in the tabloids. I want this story investigated properly. These media liars, Amber Heard, Jussie Smollett, and Katie Price need to be removed from social media. Anyone who has been sexually assaulted, cannot be protected or taken seriously, while others use the lie to further their career, or get public sympathy L

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
AFP, SFP, PP Fencing, Probably Crawl & his dad, they're all filtering/siphoning money for her, with set up companies. I have to ask WHY Black Sheep Management is still showing accounts? Danny is apparently in sports Management. Black Sheep was set up around the time KFP was doing the 'next model' show, that Amy Willerton won. Pretty sure this account is being used & I know KFP had a company credit card for the account. Bet she's still using it, which as far as I'm aware is ILLEGAL as a bankrupt.
She’s been witnessed a number of times using a card in Harvey’s name? One linked to his Trust Fund maybe?

• Angry
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Well quite Stan;
H has not been seen "enjoying himself" playing with a train set at a Nightclub since that disgraceful episode in Portsmouth earning money for Mummy's 'oliday spends - I hope she's been put in her place and told he is not some sort of an Exhibit she can wheel out like a sideshow at the circus
Yes Rita, that seems to have finally stopped. SS and the college must have intervened, she’d never have stopped, he’d have been hawked all across the UK and beyond.

• Angry
  • Sad

emmaw28

VIP Member

tracey3871

VIP Member
Definitely still there eating oysters. So they both lied about going for one day. 🙄
The STATE of her hair ... Even that massive blur filter can't hide all the short broken bits at the top 🤦‍♀️ I have hairloss ... Kipper tried to pretend that before, said it was stress over Keiran making her hair fall out so she had to wear wigs ... It's NOT her hair is broken from too heavy extensions and poor diet means the regrowth is not strong... I used to have extensions fitted, the reputable salons check the elasticity of your hair and won't fit them ... I was sent away to take supplements for 30 days before they would fit mine first time (YEARS ago, when I had hair 🤣) which speaks volumes for how bad people like Turdo are. My hairloss is not due to traction or breakage by the way, I have a condition & there is a big difference to how the loss presents. Kipper needs to ditch the extensions, cut what's left of her hair very short for a couple of years & take supplements to have any hope it will recover... If she wants long hair then she can wear wigs ... But, she needs to learn how to fit them because she and everyone around her currently is really bad at it & they look obvious

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him
She's fattened up all her men when she could and isolated them from those they are close to. Boyson kicked back. I think this is a control thing.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Still think the gruesome twosome sneaked out last week to Spain just after Steph's PL the bunny vid and the one at the airport concerning her mad 24hr dash were covers, soon as the shit storm hit over her SA lies she did a runner like she normally does,,,HM passing away stopped the press and the scum banned her so now Sophie the source has let a week pass before the rehabilitation of skank can begin moving on leaving things in the past are all bullshit statements PR people spout to take some heat off,,Sophie the source and the mirror seem to be in bed with the pity poor Katie crap at the moment and SFP has contacts and friends that work for OK,,, the gruesome twosome are drip feeding crap arguing, unfollowing, split rumours again to test the water can feel a medical emergency story hitting the press or a vague Instagram post alluding to some emergency probably involving enabler in chief Amy just to get sympathy and a bit of deflection to what an utter lying piece of shit skank the cunt really is. ❤

• Sad

wimble womble

VIP Member
Just done a 7 day search on my TV's program guide all channels for Katie price trauma and me and nothing so unless C4 have a change of heart and try to sneak it on somewhere the lies it's told and the backlash it received has worked it won't be on anytime soon.
I’ve just watched the sick bag lunch she’s a total fruitloop she needs sectioning .. trauma trigger points me me me .. she can’t even talk properly .. one minute it’s therapy every week and then it’s every two weeks .. She’s a complete bullshit merchant

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’ve got a terrible flashback now to that voice he put on in that Barney video and that funny walk he did, except now he’s angry wanking as well while men throw coins at him. It’s a horrific scene and I think I need to bleach my brain.

• Haha
Looks more like severe constipation
You had best ask Stink Boy for a few tips on shifting that little number skanky luv (particularly if he took up that 5k offer LOL)
But remember to quote Kipper at her OF launch. “ I love the camera and the camera loves me “. Sorry to burst your bubble love - I beg to differ

• Haha
  • Wow

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Hello Seesaw, I agree she's got narc p.d. She's let it slip through a 'saucy friend' in 2018 on the first stories about the Priory and never mentioned it since.
Do you know lawyers have been spoken to, it sounds like you know more? Thanks!
Hello back 😘
People get confused between narc behaviour and NPD. We can all display narc tendencies but they don't define us whereas her disorder is like a stick of rock, runs all the way through.
When someone publicly blames anyone for neglect, or misconduct etc, it's generally a civil matter. Its the lower end, slander and deformation. Her latest lie fest means that they have to be prepared, legally. It may all come to nothing but equally it could be a something. I'm literally praying this grows legs. 🙏
Ive some knowledge of how the wheels turn but I'm not privy to the juicy stuff sadly.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
That’s a half decent review 👍🏻 Hopefully The Sun and DM will take note !
Its strange how the Bullshit and Me documentary seems to have dropped off the face of the earth... even after the original slot was deferred because of the very sad news of the Queen. Even the new date and time on 4seven... (4seven.... snigger) was removed....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell! I'm getting christmas adverts on here! :mad:
The Christmas Movie Channel has launched in the UK.

On another note Noddy Holder from Slade is a neighbour.

If I hear that bugger singing 'Merry Christmas Everyone' before Christmas Day he's going to get a kick in the gonads and a punch in the throat! Whoo hoo, I love it!

• Haha
  • Wow