Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh f***ing hell. I've spent 8 years in recovery from alcoholism going to meetings and counselling, etc.... when all that time all I needed to do was to MAKE A DOCUMENTARY. What a waste of all that time and energy.
don't forget a day-trip to Spain thats cured her of all her "demons"

Were it that easy the NHS could save a fortune by sending everybody with the slightest inkling of Mental 'elf Ishoos out there and they'd all be "cured" immediately.

Viva Espana, Woo Hoo!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

emmaw28

VIP Member
Wasn’t going to watch but I will now just so I can see what people have been talking about…..I’m fully prepared now for the poormememememe shitfest that it obviously is 😖🤣
We look forward to hearing your feedback 😄

She allows it every time she sees Bunny there’s lots of videos
Isn’t it sad she can’t actually do things with them - fun things, days out exploring instead of giving them the phone and letting them go on tiktok. What wonderful parenting 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Well that was 48 minutes of ‘poor me it’s everyone else’s fault’.
Only sentence about SA was ‘held at gun point in South Africa’ …no mention of rape or sexual assault.
Apparently it was ‘a couple of years ago’ that she has severe depression and tried to hang herself….that must have been around the time she got together with Cole 🤔.
Although featured heavily at the start there was no sign of AFPs oxygen tanks while they were talking to this Lee bloke who pulled her out of the car. Apparently he didn’t sell his story to the media coz he knew they’d lie and distort his story!
Plenty of booze in AFPs house (although they blurred out the two big containers that were full of it).
Draped over H as usual.

Also Channing Tatum made a 2 second non verbal appearance 🤣 and her skin is shit (scars/sun damage). 🤢
Her behavior with H is just so inappropriate in my opinion! What mother behaves like that with her adult child, draping themselves all over him like a boyfriend, kissing him on the lips etc. I know H has the mental age of a child but he has the body of a man and may well get 'urges' like any other man his age. Doubtless if he did get aroused she would think it is funny and yet another sign of how attractive she is.

• Sick
  • Sad

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Good grief, the sound of her voice shouting just because some oysters are in a box!! She has no idea how loud and stupid she sounds. Absolutely embarrassing!!

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
A quick catch up from yesterday afternoon.... @Pom Bear @okeep you have had me howling with laughter 🤣🤣
@BigBlue2018 I still remember seeing that clip before he quickly deleted it 😡 absolutely vile.

The Mirror are getting all the lies stories now The Scum have dumped her 🤣 Should we all contact The Scum to say well done for dumping her?
The comments on her in The Mirror are gold. Nothing positive from anyone.
We think she did a deal with Mirror. They paid a lump sum for weekly rubbish or has a monthly 'income' providing she does X amount of stories, no matter what rubbish they are. Mirror would be better off cutting their losses & CANCEL her. No one except the Bunny nutter has anything positive or nice to say about this LIAR.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
She is always the victim isn't she? No one has this much bad luck hun....you are the common denominator in all of your tales of woe is me. You are a narc and everyone is sick of you. The end.

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
[

Its not her range though.She just recommends things she likes.Usually high quality items( to be fair), then if you are so inclined, you can order from her.I assume there is some kind of mark up/profit for her as she is in turn ordering the items from the original French source.
I laughed my head off when I saw the prices( not a typo).Nearly sixty quid for a romper suit.Although I admit I have used one of the more expensive items as an example.
The irony of it all , is that SFP could actually come up with a viable idea for this kind of thing.Perhaps she just hasn’t got time to design and promote her own range.I took the piss out of “ Little Pricey” because it was obviously cheapo stuff they were going to import and stick their logo on.
I don’t think either “ranges” will be flying off the shelf.
In fairness what sort of “ high end” mother would possibly want baby wear associated with Price / The Price Family .

Not a single one , thats who .
Same as the “ Equestrian Range”
There is something hugely dodgy about these constant pointless companies that they all continually start with no chance of ever becoming an actual company .

Just more scamming / chancing / laundering . Can’t wait until it all comes out .
Every single one of them will be involved .

• Heart

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Some minder if he let a black eye stop him from protecting her from 6 armed rapists! :poop:
To think her kids now have to read their mother was bwootuly raped in front of them. Surely they must be in a state of shock, knowing skanky is lying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Her behavior with H is just so inappropriate in my opinion! What mother behaves like that with her adult child, draping themselves all over him like a boyfriend, kissing him on the lips etc. I know H has the mental age of a child but he has the body of a man and may well get 'urges' like any other man his age. Doubtless if he did get aroused she would think it is funny and yet another sign of how attractive she is.
I wouldn't worry, nobody is going to get aroused by that old dog.
Not even a 16 pinter and a dozen shots.

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
That's what you get when you go on the beg for freebies all the time ... Good, experienceed people know their worth & don't work for free. Kipper must have stiffed all the good ones 💸💰 so they won't work with her anymore ... Hair, makeup, surgery ... I have had the same hairdresser & beautician for YEARS ... My friends & I would only try someone new on personal recommendation having seen their work ... Not because it's free or cheap and not after a reply from a random following a beg post on SM ... You get what you pay for
Same! Ive had the same lady doing my nails for the last 5 years and I had my eyebrows microbladed by a brilliant lady who came highly recommended by a woman who had it done. The microblading lady coincidentally used to do KP’s makeup in the early days (she went to the same school as her too) - I posted months ago to say she used to turn up late with no apologies. She said she’d never put up with that behaviour now! She actually doesn’t care what she looks like, just a grifter getting freebies left right and centre 😡

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

Just another ring off ring on to get publicity

• Haha