Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitten3081

Just seen on her Insta stories that she’s off to Spain for 1 day to film for OF 😱. Oh do Fuck Off!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

DC16

VIP Member
Make that 4! Just listened to a podcast ''John Bishop In Conversation with Katie Price.

She says (after a lot of stuttering) ''Basically i was raped and that quite a few times as a kid. Family member, photographer, it's all in my books''

So, there was the ''rape'' at 7 in the park. The ''celeb'' (she says later in the podcast that she was 18 when that happened. Although she also said she had asked someone if it WAS rape)

The photographer ''rape'' (which was never mentioned in the book, only that he was a paedophile giving dodgy milkshakes out)

and then a ''family member'' Never heard that one before.

Hopefully this link will work. Around 04.50 where it starts droning if anyone wants a listen.
Katie Price – John Bishop: In Conversation With… – Podcast – Podtail
Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I'll give it a try when I go back on my laptop. The problem is that I have a continental AZERTY keyboard 😀

Obviously she's seen nobody gives a fuck about her so she's going to push the Crapqestrian shit instead. Bring it on skanks 😆

Don't forget Stan that good ol Taxpayer is forking out the 300k per annum, this despite H being a supposed Trust Fund Kid.
Mummy Dearest is contributing NOTHING towards her son
Well i'm glad it's not coming out of my tax £££'s i declared bankruptcy and still live in my 25 bedroom mansion with 6 domestics (can't call them servants anymore) 150 acres of land stables for my 10 champion Arabian show and racing horses my trout lake and luxury holiday cabins i rent out (all money goes into an offshore account in my dog's name you understand) then holiday 6 times a year splitting the time between my private Carribbean island (in the dog's name), penthouse at Caesars palace in Las Vegas(in the other dogs name) and my villa in Dubai(in the goldfishes name) oh forgot to mention i'm a drink and drug addict with a multitude of mental illnesses currently banned from driving but still drive my Bentley and Ferrari pissed and high,,but in the immortal words of Katie fucking Price "I don't lie" 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Peter was that size due to having to eat skankys dinner when she was on the marching powder. Hiding the evidence 😂😂

Keep it live. Can it be made a permanent thing? I'm new here so I don't know how it works yet 🙈
I remember Pete coming out of hospital after having appendicitis and Skanky sat on her fat arse waiting for him to cook her tea!

It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.
She also mentioned Michelle a lot and alluded to her tauting Skanky in cryptic posts. Would this not again be in breach of her restraining order?

She also claimed Pete was a 'trigger' for her appalling behaviour and PP Fencing said her unacceptable behaviour was due to their split.

I can't imagine the toll this has ironically had on her kids MH, especially Junior and Princess. Hopefully Jett and Bunny are to young to really understand. The strain and mental stress Pete, Kerian, Emily and Michelle must be put under at her hands.

It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.
She also mentioned Michelle a lot and alluded to her tauting Skanky in cryptic posts. Would this not again be in breach of her restraining order?

She also claimed Pete was a 'trigger' for her appalling behaviour and PP Fencing said her unacceptable behaviour was due to their split.

I can't imagine the toll this has ironically had on her kids MH, especially Junior and Princess. Hopefully Jett and Bunny are to young to really understand. The strain and mental stress Pete, Kerian, Emily and Michelle must be put under at her hands.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well said that person… (I know she has touched on it once, that Princess had therapy, but surely Junior would of been in need too?)

This is a horrible situation for anyone but it's strange how she's doing a whole media round to promoting herself & never shown any support for charities with mental health or attack victims in the past.

This would've been traumatic for her children too & I hope they are getting the same help & support but it hasn't been mentioned in any reports & instead of the love & support of a family unit, it appears normal to be apart from her children with supervised visits once a week & numerous holidays without them

• Angry
  • Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
the filter on those pictures is the most ridiculous yet - makes her look 12 !
The comments are hilarious though!

'all those filters and it's still impossible to differentiate between KP and a badger's back side.'

'Bit of an oxymoron there I,m afraid .........putting Katie Price and sexy in the same sentence'

'Price is a dirty, grubby mess with the Mothering instincts of a cuckoo.'

'More time away from the children that she claims that she isn't allowed to see enough of because of their fathers.'

'in the interim her PSD(!) has been put aside - quick recovery from same. '

• Haha
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
While she’s being a complete and utter classless cunt, our beloved Queen who was the absolute epitome of elegance, class, dignity and grace is on her way back to London. I bet that hasn’t entered her little drug addled pea-brain has it. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

maggie-moo

VIP Member
On her page of scribbles and triggers I didn't notice anything related to money which is strange. Any normal person would be stressed to their ears, any envelope coming through the post would be enough to trigger a full blown panic attack.
No skanky, her problems are all caused by other people.
Justice and won can only mean in her head getting off without a prison sentence in the warpped brain of skanky means win.
For me it's the lies and how she never gets exposed by the media for her lies. DV and Sexual Abuse, PTSD and mental health are not trival, yet they all roll off her tongue when it suits her agenda and gets away with it.

• Angry

tracey3871

VIP Member
We can all stop panicking now ... unfiltered Carol & his grab a granny have been spotted together ... dressed inconspicuously hoping the media wouldn't spot them after 'unfollowing each other on social media' ...

1663079633607.png

• Haha
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
Meanwhile back in the real World while little Miss 50/50 custody is getting her fanny tattooed or doing 1950’s Men only poses or whatever, been reading about how princess is in her GSCE year, and likes designing, and Pete and Emily have got open days for colleges lined up , and how junior is doing well and getting a diploma, Wonder how Jet and Bunny are doing at school? I’ll have to drop her a line and ask the old Trout

• Haha
  • Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
That would be me Stan!

The first victim of Sinkboys rage, when he threaten to ‘smash me up’ or words to that effect. Think I said he had crossed eyes Like Clarence the Lion. Didn’t count on me being a middle aged women with cancer.

What he didn’t consider was me sending the video threats to the police who threatened to charge him with malicious intent and cautioned him. He hid behind Kirsty skirts and some bloke from Proseeders (who’s vanished). They apologised on his behalf.

First sign of his truly nasty side and in front of Princess and Junior. Wonder what Pete thought of Skankys new boyfriend!
What a vile prick he is!! So glad you sent his threats to the police. Sums him up totally hiding behind Kirsy... Wanker that he is.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The best ever!!!!! ❤👍❤👍😛
Thank you 😊💖🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx Love Pom 🥰😀 xx.

Skank can always take over H's summer job he got with Mr PP fencing now H has gone back to residential or get into the tarmac business with Amy doing driveways and potholes on runways maybe the market stall selling her crapestrian range will take off and as dell boy said "this time next year sink boy we'll be millionaires" or she could lay on her back think of England and start flogging her hole to punters. 🤔
Loooool or try and work with chandeliers 😀😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16630320449101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Adawu

VIP Member
I remember this report the survival rate is about 5 years after diagnosis and you are very poorly
20 years later she is still here
anyone with this type of cancer would definitely not be healthy enough to have all the surgical procedures that she has had
Diverting attention from the cause of Harvey's disabilities namely her drinking and drug taking while pregnant.

• Angry
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
The part with hairs looks worse😂 it's a totally different shade to the tattooed area, whoever did it did not do a good job
That's what you get when you go on the beg for freebies all the time ... Good, experienceed people know their worth & don't work for free. Kipper must have stiffed all the good ones 💸💰 so they won't work with her anymore ... Hair, makeup, surgery ... I have had the same hairdresser & beautician for YEARS ... My friends & I would only try someone new on personal recommendation having seen their work ... Not because it's free or cheap and not after a reply from a random following a beg post on SM ... You get what you pay for

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member

Jeez the whole family are warped….
A spokesman for Ms Price said: “Katie has never heard of this man and has never met him.

“He is a long distance relative of her stepfather and until Monday she did not know that he existed.

“Any action that harms any child is something Katie finds abhorrent."

How the fuck does that fit in with wishing MP's unborn child dead or disabled then?
As with every single thing that 'it' utters from the skabby lips you know before they stop moving that it's just another lie.

• Heart

CannyLass

Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes I noticed that. As ever, full of contradictions and lies. I wouldn't be surprised if the park incident, paedophile photographer, multiple rape claims, etc, were all made up too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Gem74

VIP Member
That would be me Stan!

The first victim of Sinkboys rage, when he threaten to ‘smash me up’ or words to that effect. Think I said he had crossed eyes Like Clarence the Lion. Didn’t count on me being a middle aged women with cancer.

What he didn’t consider was me sending the video threats to the police who threatened to charge him with malicious intent and cautioned him. He hid behind Kirsty skirts and some bloke from Proseeders (who’s vanished). They apologised on his behalf.

First sign of his truly nasty side and in front of Princess and Junior. Wonder what Pete thought of Skankys new boyfriend!
Thanks for sharing Blue and reminding us what a horrible, aggressive cunt he is. Little man syndrome springs to mind. I hope you’re on the mend 🙏😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29