Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I've just found this little gem, very factual!
Such a full report, how come he forgot to mention the 6 rapists with guns and blood everywhere?

Local tourist safety official Athol Stark said: “This was a group of opportunist robbers who saw people pull over and robbed them.

“They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

His team sent tow trucks to haul Katie’s vehicle to a hotel around 45 minutes away.

He added: “We took them to a place of safety for the night. The next morning, when we realised she was someone big in the UK and was filming, we moved them to a secure, private location.

“Katie and her children were still jittery. Once the gates were shut and security was on the door, they began to relax.”

Although one member of Katie’s group is thought to have returned home, the rest continued on their trip to neighbouring Swaziland.

Mr Stark added: “As they left on Saturday, Katie gave me and my wife a hug. She realised it was a regrettable incident but wasn’t the end of the world.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

tracey3871

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 I was pondering something.... Don't shoot me, I used to quite like SFP - don't worry I've been put right!

Whatever happened to Albert & Me?? Was this another business to hide some of KFP's money??

Little Pricey was cancelled, maybe to obvious as a money hiding business!?!

Sorry my long winded question DC is, are people within the bankruptcy able to look at things like this?
SFP set up Albert and Me with Kellie Barker, the woman who is doing one of Harvey's clothes lines, all available on Companies house....I've not really seen much from SFP on Albert and Me recently, she did an #ad a while back.
Depends on what the judge decides once he/she has heard all the evidence as it would take court orders I believe to check others' dealings, but not out of the question.

Priceywoods accounts are still overdue, wonder if they are just going to let it get struck off.

• Heart
'I just want to feel accepted' - translation 'I just want to resurrect my failed career using mental health as an excuse to make people overlook my criminal record'
Yep that's it 100%, She wants whatever she wants and for everyone to forget her behaviour. The narc that married into my family was just like this. Her own parents and elder children disowned her after years of abuse and she raged about how she should be accepted and forgiven. She just wanted to start her abuse again and get her own way continually without any consequences.

• Sad

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Hoping the article from the previous thread is seen far and wide. Nice to see an honest review for once.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She was after Dec, she only settled for Pete ya Cunt when Dec said NO.
Bloody hell Dec had a lucky escape didn't he? I bet he looks back on that fateful occasion with gratitude that its not him going through the torture skanky inflicts on Pete and the rest at every opportunity. PHEW!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ocpwra

Jeez i can't believe the state of her face. Now i know why she filters her photos and vids so much. Imagine paying people to make you look like a bag of shit. Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
That would be me Stan!

The first victim of Sinkboys rage, when he threaten to ‘smash me up’ or words to that effect. Think I said he had crossed eyes Like Clarence the Lion. Didn’t count on me being a middle aged women with cancer.

What he didn’t consider was me sending the video threats to the police who threatened to charge him with malicious intent and cautioned him. He hid behind Kirsty skirts and some bloke from Proseeders (who’s vanished). They apologised on his behalf.

First sign of his truly nasty side and in front of Princess and Junior. Wonder what Pete thought of Skankys new boyfriend!
How are you sweetie hope your well ❤ haven't forgotten told you on the Scums comments i wouldn't forget what he did. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
It apparently started as an itv show, then went to sky, then went to quest red. I wonder if it was still an itv company filming/producing it, that is the only way I can see it being logical for her to blame itv.
She blames ITV simply because they won't have her on any reality shows despite her begging on SM.
It's revenge, Pricey style.

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
View attachment 1570269View attachment 1570270
View attachment 1570271
Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄
that pic is very telling,all her kids are the same size,same shape etc.,,her bloke (who ever he is) is smaller than her and her, the princess( in her mind) is the most prominant ,sun,sea and palm trees denote her multiple holidays, no 22 in a heart and the words won, justice and proved i was right etc.,no empathy or name mention of anyone other than her percived enemies, shes crackers

Reactions: 27

DC16

VIP Member
SB is also following Protection dogs worldwide, maybe he’s going to get one too, protect him from all those hoards of fans trying to get to his asparagus 🤪

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Not forgetting she said the assault in the Park aged 7, wasn't the first time.
i wonder why she dosnt tell of the bloke she lived in a car with when she was 15 ? has she even named him ? what happened to him,how come she dont stalk and make life hell for him?.....any one know ?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
One of her OF photos 🤢
Her nose looks like a Porky White's sausage

More Bullshit!
OK so hands up who feels the need to "accept" this lying, conniving, scamming, shit-ridden garbage?
Didn't think so.................................... :)

Last edited:
  • Haha