Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Masha34

She said herself it was itv with her, though who knows lol
I must have missed that, thank you for replying. I personally don’t believe her either way!

It apparently started as an itv show, then went to sky, then went to quest red. I wonder if it was still an itv company filming/producing it, that is the only way I can see it being logical for her to blame itv.
That makes sense, thank you. As @DC16 says, she was happy to carry on filming with them (whoever the filming company was) after this. Reminds me of her recent claims against Kieran even though she stayed with him/was friendly with him after the timeline of when she said it happened.

I keep thinking that Junior and Princess (who were on that trip) must know the truth, I hope one of them writes an autobiography one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Winepig

VIP Member
What on earth is the point of going to Spain for one day to shoot an OF session ? These “ fans”, if indeed they exist , are paying to see tits and Fannies .
They are most certainly not looking for a beautiful background setting while they desperately jerk away in their cellar / flat or Mums spare room.
And beautiful models are certainly not required , though bewful modewls are surely most welcome.
There will be a reason ( for reasons) for this “ work “ trip .
Wonder what it could possibly be ? ❄ 💼

So SB has taken a plasterer mate with him while KP does her OFs shoot 🤣
He’ll be shooting gay “ content” with him no doubt ….

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Such a full report, how come he forgot to mention the 6 rapists with guns and blood everywhere?

Local tourist safety official Athol Stark said: “This was a group of opportunist robbers who saw people pull over and robbed them.

“They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

His team sent tow trucks to haul Katie’s vehicle to a hotel around 45 minutes away.

He added: “We took them to a place of safety for the night. The next morning, when we realised she was someone big in the UK and was filming, we moved them to a secure, private location.

“Katie and her children were still jittery. Once the gates were shut and security was on the door, they began to relax.”

Although one member of Katie’s group is thought to have returned home, the rest continued on their trip to neighbouring Swaziland.

Mr Stark added: “As they left on Saturday, Katie gave me and my wife a hug. She realised it was a regrettable incident but wasn’t the end of the world.”
Strange he does not mention how she had to be treated for all her injuries in hospital nor how the 6 armed rapists stole all her zillions of £'s worth of baubles, all her tech etc etc (odd how they did not want the zillions of £'s worth of video equipment though) nor any of the other anecdotes skanky has added over the years. One might thinks she is making up this shit as she goes along............................

• Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

I reckon they just say - ok let's unfollow each other to get a mention in the press - you know the press that make her life hell 🙄 how pathetic and childish are these two? She's fuckin 44 stunted at 17 and he's what? 33 or something and stunted at 12. Pair of sad wankers

• Haha
  • Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Sorry of this has ready been posted.

No way will that happen. It's a bit like her Hollywood are making a movie about my life claim. She said that 6 yrs running, never happened, never will. The positive from it is proof from the horses mouth for all her crazy fans that SS had to get involved with her re the kids

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
She is going to have to fuck off with that.
Effectively, this so called excuse for a human being is being rewarded for being a terrible mother and a lush. Have to have SS become in your child’s welfare, you get rewarded to make a programme about it! Lie about a rape, get paid to make a programme about it! 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

maggie-moo

VIP Member
With all the people she has crossed over the years I really don't understand why they all keep quiet. As for her "triggers" thats guilt not triggers as she has tried her best for years to destroy these people. Karma is something you need to always be looking over your shoulder for Skanky. It can and will strike at anytime.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
I believe nothing has changed, still Wednesday after school. I think there may be one offs if there is a special occasion. I don't think Carl can be stopped as no charges against him (although I'm sure it's still on record in case something happens again) No doubt there will be a Bunny TikTok later.

Yes, very telling no more filming at his college, only when Harvey is at home, I bet she is gutted about the NTAs being cancelled, as that would of been plenty of Harvey filming.

Katie Price enjoys "grinding men down", says her ex-fiance.
Warren Furman - former star of the UK TV show 'Gladiators' - was engaged to Katie for two years and claims she acted in the same way during the breakdown of her three-and-a-half year marriage to Peter Andre.
Warren claims Katie, also known as Jordan, drunkenly flirted with other men, taunted him about the size of his manhood and used a sudden interest in horse riding to meet other men -factors which are also said to have contributed to the end of her relationship with Peter.
Warren revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "She would say, 'You're just a washed up old Gladiator. I'm more famous than you.' "
In her autobiography, Katie claimed Warren had a small penis.
He responded: "I couldn't believe she did the same with Pete - saying it was the size of a button mushroom."
It's not that these poor guys have small penises, it's the cavanous void the size of Wooky Hole they were putting them in to.

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This is nasty lol
Oooohhhh, now we ramping up the sexy…short fracture walking boots matched with outrageous underwear on a heavily filtered 44yo, but still no nipples, what a tease. It’s the nineties all over again, with a moon boot twist, the people at GLOP REJECT ( nicked that off @flowerpotno7 …brilliant 👍🏾😁 )say it’s the what the OF punters want, pockets will be emptied with alarming speed, absolute scenes in Spain !

Dunno about anyone else but I’m gagging for more…by ‘gagging’ I mean I just done a big sick in the basket by my desk.🤢 We got a day more of this as well, hell has descended upon us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She seems to be really unlucky IMHO having had expensive jewellery stolen so many times...
......and never had a claim accepted by her insurance company. I wonder why? Did they not believe her?
[/QUOTE]
Insurance Companies I believe have a database of people who regularly try and make claims.

I once slipped on ice in my 4x4 and rolled into the back of the car in front at the lights which had breaked suddenly. My two dogs on the back seat (who had dog seatbelts on) didn't even get up.

Man in the car in front jumped out, screaming he had whiplash and said 'you've smashed up my car', pointing out a dent inside his boot which was far to low for my car to have caused and a dent in the side of his car! Another idiot in the car behind me jumped out of the car and said 'I witnessed it you crashed into him, didn't she Dave?' So clearly knew him. I got scared, I'm not scared easily.

Thank God 2 men in a car going the opposite way came over and said they witnessed the whole thing and I only rolled into him. They also pointed out the damage he claimed I'd caused was rusted!

One called 999 for the police and an ambulance. Both aggressors drove off and me and the 2 heros waited for the police. Fortunately one had got both number plates of the complainants cars.

To cut a long story short they tried to make a claim and my Insurance Company pissed themselves laughing telling me both were serial claiments.

I know wonder if Skanky is one? She's made some many claims that have been rejected?

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
It's a bit like Munchausen's syndrome by proxy, as though she wants Princess and Bunny to be abused so that she can be outraged and play the loving, protective mother thereby getting lots of attention for herself.
Like when she was feeding Harvey carrot cake and saying if he doesn’t loose weight he’ll die , I think she’s dangerous now

• Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Effectively, this so called excuse for a human being is being rewarded for being a terrible mother and a lush. Have to have SS become in your child’s welfare, you get rewarded to make a programme about it! Lie about a rape, get paid to make a programme about it! 😡 😡 😡
A spokesman for Ms Price said: “Katie has never heard of this man and has never met him.

“He is a long distance relative of her stepfather and until Monday she did not know that he existed.

“Any action that harms any child is something Katie finds abhorrent."

How the fuck does that fit in with wishing MP's unborn child dead or disabled then?
As with every single thing that 'it' utters from the skabby lips you know before they stop moving that it's just another lie.
And Mr PP Fencings sister, was married to a man who went to prison for indecent assault or similar, of a very young child. Although after serving some time, he eventually got the case over turned & didn’t serve the full sentence.The whole family are disjointed & grifters. Strange AFP can swim, yet when WITH KFP being photographed, she needs oxygen. All are CON artists.

emmaw28

VIP Member
This is the body language guy we were referring to in the last thread where we said we’d love him to analyse her behaviour…

I suspect this is the approach the ex’s (PA/KH) take which works as she is always trying to get a reaction.

However, one day I would just love them all to come back all guns blazing. I suspect a hell of a lot more goes on behind the scenes that we aren’t privy to. The press are even starting to question it all!

I just feel sorry for her kids 😞
EEE187FA-046E-4337-AB6E-9FF52B7A4A47.jpeg

• Heart