Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Just cutting up some raw heart, liver, lungs and kidneys for the dogs couldn't help thinking of skanks off cuts from its surgery. 😀
...and were you savouring a chiiled Chianti? (fla fla fla fla flah)

I’ve got a terrible flashback now to that voice he put on in that Barney video and that funny walk he did, except now he’s angry wanking as well while men throw coins at him. It’s a horrific scene and I think I need to bleach my brain.
Ooer, @Ekathrina , careful now!!
I heard they needed to bleach the Barney Suit and the colours all ran.
Apparently the Hire Shop are still struggling to remove some greeny/grey spots.

Found a new way of supporting our beloved cunty skank ordered 50 for krusties to fly nationwide.
W0W ~ that's really triggered me!

As Christmas isn't far away thought skank would like to be reminded of this,,,also like the bit mentioning skank mocking H.
I doubt any of us Krusties would cope with all these negative comments. I personally would hang my head in shame and look inwards to ask myself whether I honestly deserved this?
In Kp's case the answer is a resounding YES. I look forward to her next attempted suicide saga.
Please just go away Kipper, I'm no longer in the mood for your never-ending shite fest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Interesting
Its about damned time someone queried the lying old boot!

Yep Stan, that's the one!

Wonder if that's the same school Harvey went to that she still owes money to? Owing money to her disabled sons school. She's an absolutely disgraceful excuse for a mother.

Maybe she could get a permanent stall on Eastenders Walford Market between Shrimpys Mens Hat Stall and Mark Fowlers Fruit and Veg?
She could have it orf wiv dat Phil geezer (the one all women seem to want for some inexplicable reason); He could be the next version of The One

I notice that she’s not even listed on the poster as one of the events, unless ‘Steam Engines’ is one of her pseudonyms! Basically, she’s running a market stall at a horsey event, how to live the high life!
She's not even running it though - that'll be some flunkey's job!

She'll be there mingling with the crowds flocking to see her, charging for selfies with her, knocking back the booze from the beer tent and activvely recruiting for another Egg seeing as the recent one does not seem very keen to unveil himself to ridicule (and she cannot unload Stink Boy either). There is NO WAY she'll actually do any selling of her shoddy goods to any idiot that comes along looking for something hideous in pink nylon to send a bolt of static electricity through their horse. NO WAY PEDRO!!

A Steam Engine though. A hulking-great lump that bilges hot steam everywhere that somone has to constantly fill with food to keep it going................................ yup its pretty much skanky except these engines WORK and are useful :)

I don't see her removing him from the college, there's no way she will look after him herself, despite her claims that it's just 'her and Harvey'. She will continue to push the envelope as much as she can with pimping him out or using him to make documentaries.

She's going as a stall holder, nothing more. Trying to get rid of all that unsold stock that she has.
Selling off all the crap before KP Ekwestryan goes down the kharzi and someone takes it all from her for nuffink. Bet she's still charging top dollar for all that rubbish though

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Pukey photo of it off IG:sick:

View attachment 1574894

Imagine waking up to this..

View attachment 1574902
I'm not being mean about hairy lasses. I am a hairy lass myself. I just don't understand why her armpits are so dark, it almost looks like faded tattoo. Fine and normal. But if you're a titty model who's had loads of money over time wouldn't you have had them lazered by now? I had mine lazered because there was so much thick hair I'd get spots and cysts from shaving. I still have a bit of hair but it shaves off clean now.

It's like she misses the details.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but because I've had the same issue, I just always notice it.

Oh, and her nose looks like a little Jersey Royal potato but she should be kinder to it and it wouldn't swell up so much, poor nose.

• Haha
  • Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
PFP came right out in blaming Pete for her being a fucking barmpot in "Twarma 'an MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Well that was 48 minutes of ‘poor me it’s everyone else’s fault’.
Only sentence about SA was ‘held at gun point in South Africa’ …no mention of rape or sexual assault.
Apparently it was ‘a couple of years ago’ that she has severe depression and tried to hang herself….that must have been around the time she got together with Cole 🤔.
Although featured heavily at the start there was no sign of AFPs oxygen tanks while they were talking to this Lee bloke who pulled her out of the car. Apparently he didn’t sell his story to the media coz he knew they’d lie and distort his story!
Plenty of booze in AFPs house (although they blurred out the two big containers that were full of it).
Draped over H as usual.

Also Channing Tatum made a 2 second non verbal appearance 🤣 and her skin is shit (scars/sun damage). 🤢
Her scars are dreadful as is the sun damage to her skin

• Sick
  • Haha

Glaschelle

VIP Member

The Pete split also got the blame, years ago, that her cancerous tumour COULD return.
Again why would you risk going on sunbeds and pumping your body constantly with 💩 when you have supposedly had a cancer scare 😡
Jings I remember the cancer in the finger story!!! Even then I knew she was a fruit loop!!!

Back then I just thought she was bananas. Now, my views have changed because of the way she treats her kids.

Harvey is wheeled out for sympathy. Her 2 daughters are used as mini mes for a different kind of publicity. And her other 2 sons, she doesn't seem that interested in, until one of them got a record deal!!!

Now, she's selling this story about South Africa where she had 2 of these kids with her. Where these kids not also with her when she fell 100ft and caused permanent damage to her feet, leaving her unable to walk ever again???

Bearing in mind the all the trauma these kids have witnessed, I really hope she's also arranged counselling for them!!!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She's started following a new sofa company, KK just had a new from them, so no doubt, another new one on the way to Chez MM :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

tracey3871

VIP Member
lets take a moment to marvel at the unfiltered lumpy glory of Kippers real face ... wearing a badly fitted wig as well
1663079442065.png
1663079472487.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

kirajodie

VIP Member
So it seems Princess is obviously going through a lot with her exams, I bet her mother hasn't helped with her barrage of stories lately. She really doesn't care about the MH of her kids and what this may do to them at school with the added pressure.
Teenage kids can be the cruelest people on the planet. I dread to think what is thrown P's way , her mothers answer would be "they are just jealous , wishing I was their mother, "

• Sad
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Or a TV programme - one she won't like starring in!

If only Ant and Dec would trick her like they've done Bradley Walsh and others in the past, but then I expect they're only too aware of what a poisonous old boot she is without a sense of humour concerning folk taking the piss out of her.

And incidentlly, as per that bollocks in the Mirror, What Fucking Right does it have to be able to "put it all behind her" anyway, let alone be accepted?
NONE!
Maybe if she paid her debts off instead of running up even more with her 'olidays, surgery and the rest of her shit then people MIGHT feel inclined to go easy on the old doris, but to just expect it because she's shat out another load of crap in the Press? I don't think so doris!! :mad:

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Ha if this place is where i think it is Brough i'm not to far awy they ask up to 50 grand for a trained dog
i can't see any company giving price a 50 grand dog
and i defiantly can't see her paying 50 grand for a dog and having the brain cells and commitment to keep up the dogs training
you probably find out Blade is not a full on protection dog and just a general dog that had been previously trained with basic commands and price got cheap if she promotes the company
to be honest Blade does not look that good of a dog as in breeding just look at the way he is sitting poor stance and posture
my Labrador Alsatian cross and Labrador Dobermann cross look and behave far better that what i have seen of Blade
i bet Stans dogs sit better

View attachment 1574989
Brough east Yorkshire about 20 minute drive from me,,and your right Rubylips not a good example of a protection dog just a basic guard dog with a few commands and skank hasn't kept up it's exercise and training probably fed on cheap dog mix from the supermarket or whatever is left from tea time last time blade went back for re training they fitted a shock collar on him so it's clear skank is neglecting him as blade wouldn't need a shock collar if he was looked after by skank and followed her commands, as for my boys both pedigree rottweilers father and son both get walked twice a day mornings and evenings and a good run out weekends either on the east coast or into the Yorkshire dales,,blades got 12 acres of land to roam at the MM if he was trained right he'd patrol and be happy to stay on her land but it's already gone rogue and attacked her neighbours chickens so probably just gets tied up outside and locked in a stable at night . Also bet blade hasn't seen a vet in all the time skanks had him because she owes money to them. ❤

• Sad
  • Angry