Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting read. what an empty soulless life these clebs lead…

Reactions: 31
Interesting article laying open the true relationship between celebs and paps.

Additionally, Kipper is a weapons grade bleep. :ROFLMAO:
Even Chad the Daddy bad cardi made it into the article, showing what he does to promote SB amongst others

Reactions: 18
Interesting article laying open the true relationship between celebs and paps.

Additionally, Kipper is a weapons grade bleep. :ROFLMAO:
I see SB’s PR manager Chad comments in this article.

Reactions: 20
Quick recap please bare with me,,, we know something happened last August because they split and didn't get back together till beginning of November,, Price had the kids over Christmas but could only see them at Amy's without sink boy claiming he'd gone to his parents (so both weren't invited for Xmas drinkies at each others parents) filming at the MM and follow up filming in January no sink boy,,a few holidays and visits to fertilize clinics all loved up then the Thailand break were Price claimed they were arguing and it came to blows (couple of bikini pics were Price had bruising to her ribs) no pictures of sink boy even though they'd taken backgrid to Thailand,,back from Thailand and the ring on ring off story starts with price claiming on nights out i'm single,, sink boy goes on almighty rant claiming he's de best piece of meat she's had and he deserves a knighthood (price in background unusually quiet) then Price in reply to someone saying are you with sink boy replies NO,, then both on nights out no ring him following younger girls on social media and price using the polo event to slink off somewhere using family as alibi,, now the mysterious messages to prinny and junior again an alibi to meet the new sperm donor and family are in on it because they hate sink boy and want him gone. Given past history Price is laying the groundwork for a breakup and is going to blame sink boy but he's to thick to realise 🤮 thank you for your patience 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Brilliant Pom! 👏🏻👏🏻

I love it!! 🤭
Thank you ❤💖😀 Love Pom 😊🥰🤗😘 xx

Yes, I've finally caught up!! I LOVE IT, DO YOU LOVE IT?! WOO HOO 🎉👯‍♀️🍾🍹🍺
It's only taken me eleventy billionty threety two weeks.
Note to self: do not get too busy participating in real life again 😁
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy hope you're ok? Also where's the captain gone? And facehugger?

So Skanky's mucky mansion is too mucky for filming? 😂🤢 New egg, take note, you will need a hazmat suit 👍
Facehugger and 265 are more active on the krustie thread 🧵.. Facehugger has been away for a few weeks as went on holiday 😀🥰❤😘 xx

It was at 100 around Xmas time so 100 New threads in about 8 months.
That's a lot in that short amount of time since Xmas..I just looked what thread I started on which I was first active.. December 2020 .. Thread 12 💕💞🙂🥰❤😘 xx

Resizer_16410690838730.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she's ditches SB and this is her way of letting the older two know he's gone. I could be way off of course but that's just what I get from it.
If she actually,physically leaves him she might prefer to break it to him while she’s staying with her family.The phone messages ( as you rightly say), are to let the kids know.
The reason they are not private is to cause speculation.

Reactions: 26
And if you’re Kipper, wishing abhorrent things on their wives…
I felt like there was more to that story that Kieran and Michelle couldn't disclose for legal reasons. I'd be amazed if they didn't have other evidence in the form of texts or emails, that back up bad behaviour from Price. I guess there is a limit also to what the papers can report, because they can't report on the custody arrangements (most people seem unaware that KP has limited access to the kids - the papers have never reported it, but have hinted at it.)

Reactions: 19
If memory serves didn't Krustie knickers use Amy as the alibi when she was breaking up with boyson,, when in fact she was shacked up in some hotel with Drury all weekend snorting coke 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If memory serves didn't Krustie knickers use Amy as the alibi when she was breaking up with boyson,, when in fact she was shacked up in some hotel with Drury all weekend snorting coke 🤮
I feel sorry for Amy sometimes about what she puts up with, then I realise she should grow a pair and stop enabling her daughter's poor behaviour, PLUS taking her daughter to that pervy photographer at 15 or 16 (Amy you should have sussed something wasn't right, letting your young daughter be alone with an older male photographer like that).

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.