Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @tomkat1 for the shiny new thread! We've made it to 200!!!!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still weapons grade c***s and they're playing the 'are they on/off again' as she has a potential new 'egg' lined up after getting rid of Crawl 'Blue Tick Doesn't Want Fame' Woods

As you were Krusties!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You'll find that on most men's public toilet walls it's call a glory hole 😀
Looooool 😄😄😄🤭🥰❤😘 xx

I can do a better makeover instead of Channel 4 and cheaper, infact it be so amazing that you certainly wouldn't recognise her mansion once it's finished 😀 x

Resizer_16610455344203.jpg

Resizer_16610455414205.jpg

Resizer_16610452741351.jpg

Resizer_16610452855515.jpg

Resizer_16610453410671.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pussy Galore

They were together yesterday, I was having coffee and she went into a beauty place next to her hairdressers. Carl was outside the whole time pacing on the phone🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to do some catching up 🥰..had headache all day so not been on x

Resizer_16269101500220.jpg

Hold on I'm going the wrong way 🤔😄 x

Polish_20220823_021116681.jpg

That's better 😊😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

PTMe

Chatty Member
You can see on the bottom pic she already had scabby lips 🙄.
Went to a club PA a few years ago with KP, when we got back to the hotel around 3am she didn't want to go to bed, she was drunk and wanted to do my make up.

She used her own and when I saw her pick up her own lip gloss to use on me, I had the Jaws theme tune in my head as she drew the wand towards my lips.

Knowing how scabby her lips were I literally felt sick at the thought of sharing anything that had been on them!

Fair to say I washed it off straight after.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Quick recap please bare with me,,, we know something happened last August because they split and didn't get back together till beginning of November,, Price had the kids over Christmas but could only see them at Amy's without sink boy claiming he'd gone to his parents (so both weren't invited for Xmas drinkies at each others parents) filming at the MM and follow up filming in January no sink boy,,a few holidays and visits to fertilize clinics all loved up then the Thailand break were Price claimed they were arguing and it came to blows (couple of bikini pics were Price had bruising to her ribs) no pictures of sink boy even though they'd taken backgrid to Thailand,,back from Thailand and the ring on ring off story starts with price claiming on nights out i'm single,, sink boy goes on almighty rant claiming he's de best piece of meat she's had and he deserves a knighthood (price in background unusually quiet) then Price in reply to someone saying are you with sink boy replies NO,, then both on nights out no ring him following younger girls on social media and price using the polo event to slink off somewhere using family as alibi,, now the mysterious messages to prinny and junior again an alibi to meet the new sperm donor and family are in on it because they hate sink boy and want him gone. Given past history Price is laying the groundwork for a breakup and is going to blame sink boy but he's to thick to realise 🤮 thank you for your patience 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Unfortunately low rise trousers are back in fashion, we can only hope Skanky doesn’t think she’ll look good in them.
I think Cole and Katie would be better suited in high rise trousers lol 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16612182772161.jpg

In fact the higher the better 😀...

Resizer_16612187267611.jpg

Don't forget to pull the belts tightly enough to shut them up 😁 x

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰🧵 and Well done @tomkat1 on title 🥰😘 x.
As we got to the 200th thread I award this thread ...The Golden Thread award 🥰 x

Resizer_16609835670701.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
You would think we would run out of things to say. But, she is the gift that keeps on giving. Like herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

racing stripes

Just found this on the celebrity thread, what do we all think about this 😳

Only on thread 2 and I’m loving it! Dunno if this has been mentioned before (as I said I’m only on thread 2) but I used to live with a girl who ran in the same circles as KP and her trashy mates after she split from Pete. You know how Pete has always said there’s a BIG reason why he ended the marriage, but he’ll never talk publicly about it to protect his children? Also KP shouted loudly about him leaving her just after a miscarriage? Apparently it’s well known in what was their circle that KP had a surgical procedure whilst pregnant even though it would risk the pregnancy - Pete told her not to have it or he would leave, she went ahead and did it, miscarried the baby, and he was true to his word…. No idea if it’s true and this was many many years ago now, but it certainly makes a lot of sense if it is!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45