Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @tomkat1 for the shiny new thread! We've made it to 200!!!!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still weapons grade c***s and they're playing the 'are they on/off again' as she has a potential new 'egg' lined up after getting rid of Crawl 'Blue Tick Doesn't Want Fame' Woods

As you were Krusties!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You would think we would run out of things to say. But, she is the gift that keeps on giving. Like herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You would think we would run out of things to say. But, she is the gift that keeps on giving. Like herpes.
Too many years 20 + to consider her misdemeanours.
Too many men .. friends .. careers .. boyfriends.. husbands ..children.. drugs.. drinking.. sexuaul exploits. Dramas .. controversies.. miscarriages..abortions.. lies.. denials...hahaha
I'm dizzy now...
Let me get off ... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kieran and Michelle are following each other on Instagram again, and he has put up a happy birthday montage for Valentino.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
But you can get relief from herpes...

So can anyone decipher Cole's boomerang vid on his Instascam?

Seaview?? Sounds like a dodgy seaside B&B

Apologies if this has already been discussed!! X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did kp write that strange message on princess Instagram from pp fencing

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Wonder if we'll get through this whole thread still asking are they on or off and who's the new sperm donor 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watching the video in post #861of the last thread. She has always been a loud and argumentative one, hasn’t she?
Also-nite her original teeth.

Reactions: 15
Why did kp write that strange message on princess Instagram from pp fencing
Is she not getting on with Princess at the moment, and wanted to get a message to her via PP Fencing's account? Or maybe I'm reading too much into this and it was an innocent hello.

Wonder if we'll get through this whole thread still asking are they on or off and who's the new sperm donor 😀
I'm sick of it now, this 'have they haven't they split', I want something new to happen!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Dipping in and out this week as I am on hols so if any tea spills - keep posting Krusties x

Reactions: 18
If the story was true and she was messaging blokes from prinnys account could explain the strange message,, i'm at nanny and grandad,,,meaning i'm still here running late start without me to the new sperm donor 😀 just a guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What the hell happened???
Michelle put up posts last week suggesting she had been cheated on, then deleted them. She and Kieran then unfollowed each other and didn't post on Insta for about a week. They've now followed each other again. See screenshots in the Kieran Hayler thread in Influencers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If the story was true and she was messaging blokes from prinnys account could explain the strange message,, i'm at nanny and grandad,,,meaning i'm still here running late start without me to the new sperm donor 😀 just a guess.
we both had the same thought there Stan, although my take was more along the lines of “you can message me on this account now” to the new egg. She has form the night of slapgate, maybe she was messaging from Mr PPFencing because Wanky still has her passwords? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are you posting your dinners on the Krusties’ thread? If so, I’m going to have to pop over for a look, as your dinners always made my mouth water 😋. Nice to see you here, it’s good to see how many of the Scum crew migrated here x

Reactions: 17
we both had the same thought there Stan, although my take was more along the lines of “you can message me on this account now” to the new egg. She has form the night of slapgate, maybe she was messaging from Mr PPFencing because Wanky still has her passwords? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are you posting your dinners on the Krusties’ thread? If so, I’m going to have to pop over for a look, as your dinners always made my mouth water 😋. Nice to see you here, it’s good to see how many of the Scum crew migrated here x
Might start doing teatime specials again don't know which thread though ? ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So, just before I get caught up as haven't made it onto TL all week, I leave you this small gift... I was inspired by a brilliant comment left on the Daily Fail article about the MM being too hazardous for the C4 film crew to work in :sick:
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, Krusties xx

Screenshot_20220820_012252.jpg

Screenshot_20220820_012110.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Well done @tomkat1 excellent title for thread 200. 200 threads of same old rinse and repeat.
Recap
Still playing the will they won’t they game. Looking more like kipper has new egg lined up and sink boy just not taking the hint. Papers are for sure trying to wind sink boy up but again not taking the bait
More lies regarding offers of big money being turned down - not a bloody chance. Prinz chowmein would have been kicked to the wind for £250 never mind £250 thousand .
And kipper is officially a minger, MM is just too mucky and a clean up crew needed before the pretend clean up crew goes in. Cant blame the kids they aren’t there long enough to make a mess . Kipper is just a lazy mare who leaves everything at her arse, and is a stranger to damp dusting, mr sheen and the hoover
Tattle still speculating on the identity of the new egg, and expecting SB melt down in 3..2..1….
They are still weapons grade c u next Tuesdays
Speculate away krusties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So, just before I get caught up as haven't made it onto TL all week, I leave you this small gift... I was inspired by a brilliant comment left on the Daily Fail article about the MM being too hazardous for the C4 film crew to work in :sick:
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, Krusties xx

View attachment 1512957
View attachment 1512959
And the pics of the people who were paid and sent in to clean it up before filming. They looked like they had won the lottery-all big grins etc.
what a tit tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.