Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanks is letting us down - no action on the Egg Front either!!!

I too get the impression that this splitting with SB is all just a scam to create 'interest' in her and the head because we are all so fascinated by their grubby existence together. The only good thing about the arseholes remaining together is that neither will 'infect' any other poor bugger with their sheer grotesque-ness - males of the world can breathe easily for awhile longer without the fear of being recruited and proclaimed "The One mk 3,598"

and this too???? FFS I'd pay it to stay away www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19560410/katie-price-celebs-go-dating-carl-woods/
Could the Troof be that this is another of her LIES, that nobody offfered her an old Green Shield Stamp for her presence because
1. NOBODY wants to 'date' it
2. Its the kiss-of-death on any telly show if it contains skanky
3. It "turned down 250k" because it considers itself worth FAR MORE - but if they up the fee it'll grab at it greedily as always

Clearly another desperate piss-take by someone trying to drum-up interest in this scabby specimen :mad:

View attachment 1513254 I had to laugh at this hideous photo.
Theres more leather on her face than in that ghastly "desinerr bag"
AND doing that "seksi" toofy powty fing as well Pwaaahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::poop:
Sorry, whenever I see that particular photo, I can't see past the gorilla's nips.... I bet she's so jealous....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it appears that if Krustie knickers is offered any sort of reality gig she has to take sink boy with her,,and he said he doesn't want to use Price for fame 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So it appears that if Krustie knickers is offered any sort of reality gig she has to take sink boy with her,,and he said he doesn't want to use Price for fame 😀😀
Reality gig? Surely she’s not been offered any TV work since she and he got together? I know she had the Mucky Mansion series in the bag already and they had to edit him out, and she did get a couple of interviews on Lorraine and This Morning but all that dried up after she overturned her car, drunk. But that’s it, isn’t it? Did he even feature in her BBC programme about Harvey?

Reactions: 18
No nothing since her rip off stint on z-leb sas were she lasted one episode before she quit since then she's had her management ringing and begging every TV reality program to get her a slot,,😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So prinny and junior have had the pp fencing i'm with nanny and grandad message,, two things spring to mind 1st,, attention seeking because the kids are ignoring her or 2nd,, she's trying to make out coercive and controlling sink boy has kicked off again and she's holed up at Amy's (all part of the plan to get rid and blame sink boy) for the breakup not because she's been caught cheating and that would look bad. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So prinny and junior have had the pp fencing i'm with nanny and grandad message,, two things spring to mind 1st,, attention seeking because the kids are ignoring her or 2nd,, she's trying to make out coercive and controlling sink boy has kicked off again and she's holed up at Amy's (all part of the plan to get rid and blame sink boy) for the breakup not because she's been caught cheating and that would look bad. 🤮
She’s so bloody thick and obvious. As it’s been mentioned previously, why not message them. Grrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so bloody thick and obvious. As it’s been mentioned previously, why not message them. Grrrrr!
That would be to simple and not get anyone's attention it could be both attention seeking and the plan to blame sink boy 😀

Reactions: 15
This screams to me she’s trying to show someone she’s with her mam and dad and by using dads account she thinks this is proof, I think the persons she’s trying to convince is Cole,
What I really think is happening is she’s getting her oats of the next ‘the one’ Mam and dads helping covering for her so dads let her log into his account away from home so she’s covering herself, her kids could get a bloody text to say I’m with your nana and granddad surely she still has her phone or her mam/dad have a phone she could use to text.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What’s this?
Sorry should have waited to read the to the end of the thread. I expect it’s already been said, she’s obviously not allowed to use her phone. How interesting. But I question why she’s chosen to write those messages publicly she could have sent a dm from pp’s phone? Oh wait…it’s all about the drama isn’t it. Stupid attention seeking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This screams to me she’s trying to show someone she’s with her mam and dad and by using dads account she thinks this is proof, I think the persons she’s trying to convince is Cole,
What I really think is happening is she’s getting her oats of the next ‘the one’ Mam and dads helping covering for her so dads let her log into his account away from home so she’s covering herself, her kids could get a bloody text to say I’m with your nana and granddad surely she still has her phone or her mam/dad have a phone she could use to text.
Exactly!!! She’s so unbelievably dim, and so is he if he buys it or anyone else for that matter.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.