Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 I made a truthful comment on the daily mail yesterday, unmoderated comment, yet it still managed to NOT be published! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm back on there under a very old username think bunny cuddles is getting wise to it though started getting flagged and reported again 😀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Come you know she didn't pay it was free for a bit of advertising and to get the ring hand hidden so people will comment on is the ring on off on off 😀
Isn’t there some rules on OFs about doing #ads.🤔 Not sure many people would see it on OFs like they would on Insta, so more fool the company for giving her a freebie. 🤣
She does get sent a lot of free stuff, goodness knows WHY people use her.

I realise she’s done lads mags and playboy stuff. But I doubt Price is that sexual in real life. I used to work with an older lady, all she did all day long was talk about sex and make rude gestures and grabbed younger men we worked with. This was pre the me too movement. One night her husband gave me a life home, she was in the front seat, she yelled something inappropriate at a young guy and her husband said, it would be nice if you’d do that at home. Meaning, she and he weren’t intimate. It was really embarrassing and she didn’t say a word.
I remember Peter saying on one of their reality shows to her that she didn’t put out anymore,
I think she loves the thrill of the chase. And maybe the first three months, then it’s boring again. But it’s not about sex, it’s about attention and being fed narcissist supply.
I hope she and Carl have spirit up. There’s something negative there.

Reactions: 30
Isn’t there some rules on OFs about doing #ads.🤔 Not sure many people would see it on OFs like they would on Insta, so more fool the company for giving her a freebie. 🤣
She does get sent a lot of free stuff, goodness knows WHY people use her.
Because they know it'll end up in the papers,, at least 5 stories a day in good times 😀

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I realise she’s done lads mags and playboy stuff. But I doubt Price is that sexual in real life. I used to work with an older lady, all she did all day long was talk about sex and make rude gestures and grabbed younger men we worked with. This was pre the me too movement. One night her husband gave me a life home, she was in the front seat, she yelled something inappropriate at a young guy and her husband said, it would be nice if you’d do that at home. Meaning, she and he weren’t intimate. It was really embarrassing and she didn’t say a word.
I remember Peter saying on one of their reality shows to her that she didn’t put out anymore,
I think she loves the thrill of the chase. And maybe the first three months, then it’s boring again. But it’s not about sex, it’s about attention and being fed narcissist supply.
Yet by the same token - they thoroughy DESERVE each other! :)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Regarding the MM, I watched when they were "doing it up" and I also used to watch her reality shows out of curiosity, that house I'd of loved to of had, obviously I could never afford it and I wouldn't need all those rooms but it could be such a gorgeous house, she's got a proper wood burning fire which I've always wanted, you know when you have that picture in your head of being sat by the fire with your animals that's always been a dream of mine, and all that outside space she has, I'd just love it, its a crying shame what she's done to that house, the way she used to fritter away money on ridiculous things, buying clothes and bags in every colour then not using them, she obviously thought she would have a never ending supply of money, as for her and SB, I said ages ago as soon as the rumours of her telling people on a night out they'd split you knew she wanted rid, then she denies then the rumours again, this is exactly what she does when she wants out or has met someone else, after his rant SB looks more of a mug than usual, I'd bet my life he will not go quietly, any chance to make some money he will take, of course he is going to tell tales. God knows who is daft enough to take her on, I can imagine her telling woah is me tales about how she's been mistreated and stuck in the relationship its all so predictable of course I could be totally wrong 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They were together yesterday, I was having coffee and she went into a beauty place next to her hairdressers. Carl was outside the whole time pacing on the phone🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
They were together yesterday, I was having coffee and she went into a beauty place next to her hairdressers. Carl was outside the whole time pacing on the phone🤣
What on earth did he do for the ten hours she was being "beautified"? Found himself a plumber's merchants with a few sinks on display???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I saw her say once she doesn't really like sex.

Because they know it'll end up in the papers,, at least 5 stories a day in good times 😀
I don’t think the red tops are using, or allowed to use her OFs pictures. But they do mention stuff 🤣

lol, poor SB waiting around for hours again yesterday while she gets pampered, he really is a MUG of the highest order, or very insecure and controlling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
🤣 I made a truthful comment on the daily mail yesterday, unmoderated comment, yet it still managed to NOT be published! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I joined a couple of the rag sites a while back as i got so pissed off with skank and wanted to vent my opinions
direct to the point questioning of something that didn't make sense and nothing ever posted i also emailed them with genuine concerns and nothing
they don't give a flying duck about honesty and what's right and if anyone has legitimate questions that shows they are as incompetent as we know they are and their double standards they just block our posts and ignore our emails
even though they say unmoderated i don't believe it
so i don't bother trying to post anything any more i just read them sometimes

Reactions: 23
There is something very strange about the message to Princess. If she genuinely was trying to talk to her daughter, why not text her, WhatsApp her, phone her?
And why say, it’s Mummy (what teenage girl still says mummy?)
Either Princess has blocked her mum, or changed her number.
Or the message wasn’t for Princess at all.
More to the point WHY was it shown to Uncle Tom Cobley and all?

Reactions: 14
I don’t think the red tops are using, or allowed to use her OFs pictures. But they do mention stuff 🤣

lol, poor SB waiting around for hours again yesterday while she gets pampered, he really is a MUG of the highest order, or very insecure and controlling.
Said on the other thread he's either in on the open relationship hoping for stardom or a complete twit with no clue what's going on 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
^^Might print this out and put it on my wall, this is bloody brilliant!!!! ❤❤❤

Latest from OF… This is begging for a @Pom Bear edit 😉 ❤

View attachment 1513781
Is that some kind of explosive 'Kilroy Woz Here....? with matching silver trainers. Very sexy.... but then she does have poorly trotters, doesn't she..?!!

Sad!
Conveniently placing her hands so you can’t see if she is wearing her ring 🙄
Reminds me of…
View attachment 1513847
Oooooo... Snap. Great minds think alike. I hadn't seen your post until after I'd done this...!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.