Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skiah

and this... Just urghhh. She is just vile..
Never knew Bunny was a premature born at 32 wks!!!! On Kierans instagram..

and this... Just urghhh. She is just vile..
It’s soooo weird how they say ‘smokey eyes’. It’s a bloody child ffs 🤦‍♀️

Especially from someone who doesn't like patterned plates. :eek:

Is Bunny the flavour of the week??
Just, no. Really hope this is stopped

Reactions: 5

80hs

Chatty Member
Oh lord I haven’t made it as far as you Moo , she doesn’t half give me the ick that’s for sure. I can’t find her on Instagram I wanted to have a look.
I’m not on insta and she keeps changing it plus locking her account but last time I knew it was sallieaxl__ (2 of _ at the end )

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh yes, she was walking around there without a trace of a limp!
Just as I think she can’t wind me up anymore, she does.
I’m just thinking that maybe that new car they have is on disability? Is he claiming a carers allowance for her? Maybe if she had listened to the doctors and rested her feet and not tried to walk 🤔 and looking at suing the hotel when she was drunk 🤬
looks like she has had her nails done again... 😡😡😡
But I though she broke her 'hairlines' at a themepark, not a hotel???? I'm just getting so confused. Plus, if she was pissed, as she's said on video already, she hasn't got a hope in hell of suing anyone.

VIP Member
The comparison was made on page 20 last thread, I just wasted 15 minutes of my life finding it,

I posted this a few days ago, has he been stalking us? 😡
I couldn't find it!!

Dinkydonut

I marked my place in the most recent thread (#19?) and then went back to the beginning and am on #6 at the moment and slowly ploughing through. It is slow going because I have to stop every now and again to look up things like Albanian gangsters and Sallie's old Facebook (fake claims about exhusband fake kidnapping the kid and completely bizarre total lie that the NHS gave her dead baby to her in a plastic bag?!!!)
Bayley Isla thread is magnificent. If you search bayleaisla on here you'll find it.
Enjoy x
Oh lord I haven’t made it as far as you Moo , she doesn’t half give me the ick that’s for sure. I can’t find her on Instagram I wanted to have a look.

80hs

Chatty Member
I marked my place in the most recent thread (#19?) and then went back to the beginning and am on #6 at the moment and slowly ploughing through. It is slow going because I have to stop every now and again to look up things like Albanian gangsters and Sallie's old Facebook (fake claims about exhusband fake kidnapping the kid and completely bizarre total lie that the NHS gave her dead baby to her in a plastic bag?!!!)
Bayley Isla thread is magnificent. If you search bayleaisla on here you'll find it.
Enjoy x
Did u know ANOTHER bayley thread has been made??? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻 AND a Paul 1 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
So Harvey lives in the house next door to Carl’s?? I’m so confused?? I noticed the neighbour didn’t look best pleased in that YT video she put up filming and yelling outside the house 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably because the white BMW suv which is Cole's was parked outside in one of her/her neighbour's spaces before it swung out to take Harve to a disused railway carriage in no coat...

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Maybe just maybe that as I think Harvey is diabetic he's been left to eat what he wants again and had a hypo (sorry my mum was diabetic and used that word I'm not being ignorant when she ate too much sugar) she used to shake. Skank has shit herself knowing she's just left him to eat shit and she can't ruin her mother Teresa image so uses the covid jab and contacts the press incase she gets spotted. I'm not being funny but the hospital would of kept him in for observation for at least 24 hrs, this is where I don't know whether it's true or not. Who knows with her.
Sorry I am type 1 diabetic and you have it round the wrong way. He will be type 2 so he will mainly hyper, and that will also be caused by eating. I would be surprised if he is injecting. You don't shake with a hyper. To be fair even with a hypo you feel you are shaking but to others you will appear normal (I have 2 a day and nobody would even know).

liar liar

VIP Member

No doubt revelling that she is on the front page 🙄

And didn’t she just say she has been modelling all the shoes for her Depop, well they have heels... 🤔
I haven't visited the deplop site. Can you see all the operation scars in the modelling pics?

I can't keep up with who is living where, giving me a bloody headache.
This hurts my head more than your patterned plates🤣🤣

Probably because the white BMW suv which is Cole's was parked outside in one of her/her neighbour's spaces before it swung out to take Harve to a disused railway carriage in no coat...
So is that more proof that Snarl would not allow Harvey to stay at his house? Wow, watch a catch Carl is 😡 they both make me wanna vom

DC16

VIP Member
So out and about again...where is Harvey, she keeps telling us she us with him all the time. Not sure this is AGAIN an essential journey...🤬🤬🤬

Pixie1

VIP Member
Oh my darling Sally Axl is just the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 thank you so much , I’ve started on thread #17 I have to say after reading about her I do feel the need to have a long steaming hot shower for some reason 🤢
Oh Dinky, I must pop over when I have time, I feel like I'm missing out again! 😅.
However, I have a date with Matt Smith this afternoon so it won't be today lol. (My friend and I are going to binge watch his episodes of Doctor Who. I've already watched them but he hasn't lol).

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Bubbles is not buying it, that hand giving the jab probably belongs to the woman who does her deplop! it’s a set-up, she’s been slammed so much for breaking lockdown rules and having vulnerable Harvey around so many different people etc. This way, when she gets slated she’ll say “well Harvey’s had the jab, blah de fucking blah” 😡 fake face, fake life, fake bunions, fake boyfriend and big old fake shitty tits
But it's just been mentioned on the tv news...

• Angry

VIP Member
And the latest Sun story also says it was a reaction between the medications he takes and the vaccine. So, as we've said, who passed him fit to have it in the first place (that's if he really did have it) x
Ah, I didn't read that bit but that was kind of obvious.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Look I’m sorry but I work across two trusts and the rules with Covid changed regarding bodily contact. It doesn’t matter whether you’re touching someone’s forehead, you MUST wear gloves. It’s full PPE for any patient contact.
You are misinformed
Read the national protocol and the IPC, which I have done many times