Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Has she got the badge now?
Where the hell is she registered as living? Can't be Mucky Mansion as court papers never reached her from there. Can't be the Ashtead, Surrey rental as that has gone... So is she actually registered as living at Growl's? Is Essex supplying it and paying her benefits even though she is still 'working' and earning Β£45k a month - her figures not mine?

Reactions: 4

VIP Member
Attention - new thread started

liar liar

VIP Member
Looks like they have now removed all the sold items from her Depop, obviously don't want people tallying up her income from that!!
I had a half-baked theory about the Deplop site/sales... see what everyone thinks. Has anyone noticed any buyers of the rubbish actually posting how pleased they are with their purchase(s)?

Skiah

She has had a taste of being back in the limelight and she will come up with anything to keep portraying herself as Harvey’s protector. If he does not have the capacity to understand trolls, the. How would he be affected by it? She should be ashamed of herself for putting such stories around. I don’t condone trolls, but this sounds a bit far fetched. Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive comes to mind.
Hmmmm, maybe the one I did a screenshot of earlier (and we thought it seemed odd) was the precursor to this story.....awful if it was, but timing is everything

Reactions: 3

Dinkydonut

Pity he stole it, people might think he came up with it.
Yh I didn’t know that at first, I should have known though tbf he’s hardly known for his witty banter and sense of humour now is he ? Thieving gong.

Oh Dinky, I must pop over when I have time, I feel like I'm missing out again! πŸ˜….
However, I have a date with Matt Smith this afternoon so it won't be today lol. (My friend and I are going to binge watch his episodes of Doctor Who. I've already watched them but he hasn't lol).
Enjoy sweetie!!! We all need a break from the skanky one every now and then !!!!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
More need to follow in the footsteps of Ed Sheeran/Shearing. She's so used to spouting shite with nobody calling her out 😑
Agreed but don't think it would worry Cole and Skanky. They use famous artists music on their scam selling posts without permission which is illegal and a breach of copyright. I really wish someone had the balls to call them out on something ANYTHING!!!!

MooBelle

VIP Member
What number Sallie Axl thread did you start at Moo ? I went right back to the beginning, dayummm that’s some car crash right there. She’s like the female Stephen Bear ,Whose Bayley Isla ? I think that’s who 80 told me to also check out.
I marked my place in the most recent thread (#19?) and then went back to the beginning and am on #6 at the moment and slowly ploughing through. It is slow going because I have to stop every now and again to look up things like Albanian gangsters and Sallie's old Facebook (fake claims about exhusband fake kidnapping the kid and completely bizarre total lie that the NHS gave her dead baby to her in a plastic bag?!!!)
Bayley Isla thread is magnificent. If you search bayleaisla on here you'll find it.
Enjoy x

• Heart