Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Ive been away for a few days but I noticed when I came back tonight, our very own Patsy and Edina had been let loose 🤣🤣. Hiya @BigMavis and @liar liar 👋👋. Hope you enjoyed your Bolli 🥰🥰
Pixi I was about to message you, what did you enjoy tonight? I had half a bottle of very flat prosecco, wouldn't recommend. Love you 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dinkydonut

Well wait untill u have finished her and then u need to get into the bayley one 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱. Not as long as axl and has been shut down now but would love for someone to start up another as I need to know what happens. Wait till u get to the more recent axl ones 🙊

@Pixie1 u need to do some reading aswell 😂😂😂😂
Ooh who’s Bayley 80 ? I’ve ended up going back to the first Sallie Axl thread to get some context as I literally had never heard of her so didn’t know any backstory and when I googled it just came up with how she stabbed her ex and owes moneyfor claiming benefits while in the big brother house 🙄 sounds such a delightful individual 😒x

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She’s going on StereA today, she can’t even pronounce it, and apparently she has banter🤣🤣🤣🤣

No mention of the piss stained cushions🤢
Was anyone brave enough to listen to her "banter"? I'm assuming she just meant she was going to talk about herself a lot? Presumably in her usual illiterate manner? With lot's of shouting? 😴

Facehugger

VIP Member
Bloody hell, a lot has been said this afternoon and as for the bullshit articles in the sun,
Katie is so full of shit, she is getting worse.
Yes, you missed the chatter, you were 'busy' this afternoon 🤣🤣😘

DC16

VIP Member

🤬 the wholesome Pricey saga continues...

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
So says she is going to have Harvey on the radio tomorrow 11pm ???? 😳

And of course, don’t forget we have Loose Women, I mean the Katie Price show tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad

VIP Member
re the letter, for what it's worth I believe he did write it. Based on the documentary, he's more capable than Katie seems to present him to be. I suspect she prompted him to write it though and then immediately pasted it on social media for her own gains.
Yep, that sounds quite reasonable to me, we really don't know Harvey's true capabilities.

VIP Member
Pink you and @265 made me crave a fish finger sandwich, I’ve not eaten one in years anyway, couldn’t find any fish fingers so I’ve substituted for red caviar on sesame toast yum !!! That’s my little hack 😘 your welcome guys 👏🏽
I thought so, you are sophisticated. 😘

• Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
Oh there you are 😘 Did you have a nice date with Matt today? 🤣🤣

She's an absolute disgrace, back on the she's disabled gravy boat now, silly bitch. 🤬

That's sooo funny, one Sid replaced with another! 🤣🤣 I think Blue will like that ❤
Hiya @Facehugger. I just noticed your question from last night, I missed it for some reason lol. .... and the answer is yes I did thank you 😘😅

• Heart
  • Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I think it was ages ago and she was with a neighbour who had apparently 'called the police'. So a looooooooooooooong time ago. This idea of a law to have to say you have altered the pic ... perhaps they should also include that all photos should carry a valid time/date stamp. That would shut her and other z-lebs up.
Ahh.. thanks for the clarification, liar liar. x

liar liar

VIP Member
Let’s just imagine there is some truth in this....how on EARTH does this poster place the blame with a mentally disabled person?
I don't think they are. I think they are just saying that Harvey's reactions are because of her actions. I've never met a dog who could smear its faeces on walls... but it is a well-known unpleasant way of protesting.

She’s going on StereA today, she can’t even pronounce it, and apparently she has banter🤣🤣🤣🤣

No mention of the piss stained cushions🤢
How on earth is that ridiculous picture supposed to resemble Price in any way? It looks like a malevolent spaced-out pixie (no offence to any Pixies here)...

• Haha

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I had a localised reaction to the vaccine but in all the thousands done where I am, so far people have had headaches, sore arms etc.

I suspect if a film crew is going in the gloves look better 🙄 in the media but we checked everything before starting flu and Covid this year and gloves are not advised. It’s not easy to draw up wearing the gloves also they don’t protect the nurse anyway, who should have clean hands. The nurse is the one at risk from an injury not the patient as much. If you don’t have broken skin on your arm you aren’t going to catch COVID from the nurse wiping your skin with an alcohol wipe, having sanitised hands before and after, but she could forget to change the gloves and have dirty gloves on (they have to be changed and hands cleaned when changed), this layer is pointless and adds more time and risk. The nurse is at more risk of wearing dirty gloves and needle stick than not wearing gloves and having clean hands
You do not draw up with gloves on, you do that without but you must wear gloves when touching a patient. I’m sorry, I don’t know where you work but across two trusts, 60 miles apart, this is the rule.

• Heart