Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know! That constant 'I love you ' looks good to people who just see them interacting occasionally, but to us in the know its monotonous! Its like she can't think of anything else to say to him, so just throws it in for effect 🙄
When Harvey replies 'I love you too mummy' it gives her ego and (cough-cough) credibility as a good mother a boost. Methinks it's simply echolalia to temporarily pacify mommie dearest.

Reactions: 9
Well my beautiful tattlers its getting late so I'm off to bed. As usual, you cheered me up today 😂. I had 2 bits of good news tonight so this little Pixie is going to bed quite happy 😀😀. ...Oh and @Facehugger, your Tena lady post was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. I look forward to seeing what @Pom Bear comes up with tomorrow 😂. Nighty night 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh W0W Pom Bear; I've just seen a creepy morphed Sid pic! (Well they do say that dogs look like their owners, lolalot x
Loooool I forgot on that one 😄😘 xx.
I always add Turkey Teef to Sid's pics..it always make me laugh 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its very common to speak to an LD in third person, they understand it better
Yes I agree that it helps-but when they are little. My littl'un is on the Autistic spectrum and it helped his vocabulary when you expand on what they already know. eg; instead of 'Mummy loves Harvey' she could advance him by saying 'Harvey I love you' Do YOU love mummy? I think Harvey understands some little language subtleties much more than KP gives him credit for. You watch - he'll undoubtedly blossom with the right attention. Harvey has regressed under her care.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have i missed something (sorry not really been on) but just seen comments on The Sun about Carl deleting his last post on the gram because of someone asking him how Ali from Essex was 🤔 or have i picked it up wrong?

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree that it helps-but when they are little. My littl'un is on the Autistic spectrum and it helped his vocabulary when you expand on what they already know. eg; instead of 'Mummy loves Harvey' she could advance him by saying 'Harvey I love you' Do YOU love mummy? I think Harvey understands some little language subtleties much more than KP gives him credit for. You watch - he'll undoubtedly blossom with the right attention. Harvey has regressed under her care.
Sorry support worker here and I disagree. My clients don't get it.

Reactions: 3
Surely if you post and link the sofa companies name classed as advertising???? Report report report the stupid brsinless, hole..... Also anyone noticed in her latest take me seriously dark big shite... How low down her earphones are... Compare to the previous hair shots in all the red tops, ob v the Sun... Classic symptom of face lifts skin being pulled..never go back to normal position... By 50 they 'll down by her jaw..

. RTAQ👸 ( royal tattle artist queen )tattle artist ... Pricey turkey teef, ears by her jaw!!😆😆

@Emmeline... Yes something was mentioned on his gram comment about a girl called Abbi... " what happened to Abbi"... Don't know but very curious??? Come on tattle detectives!!😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That made me laugh 😄😄😘 xx.
He tried to get me to have them but I said I didn't want to end up looking to much like his owner ..he lost his temper then and started barking aggressively and so I couldn't ask him on the Kennel Club as I was fast out the door before you could say Turkey Teef.

😅😅 xx
Good thing you got out of there before you were offered food, @Pom Bear!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
people are igorant apparently! Fancy going on tv and speaking so igNorantly - she’s such a dick
It's so embarrassing that she can't even pronounce the simplest of words correctly. She is constantly making herself look an arse. Who the hell is advising this car crash?????

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.