Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I think this is a case of everyone who can has the vaccine. Their is no choice all the time those to refuse could infect others. I seriously believe that if your work brings you into contact with anyone you are duty bound to have the vaccine and I would be happy for those who refuse, apart from those with justifiable medical problems, to be banned from any job that brings them into contact with anyone. To me this is like those slime balls in the war - conscientious objectors. We have a duty to everyone and ourselves.
Well said Liar my friend.

Reactions: 6

sc90

Have one of these to further your investigations ๐Ÿ” . Well I have often thought, and this is based on an ex-friend, that her bottle of water she carries is filled with 1/2 vodka/1/2 water. That's why she's always licking her lips as she is dehydrating b4 our eyes.

You'ld need a huge pooh bag for that! ๐ŸŽ :poop: โ™  ๐Ÿ’ฐ
I can actually believe that.. I have sensitive teeth and when Iโ€™m hungover, no matter how much I drink or brush my teeth I find my lip wants to attach itself to my teeth. I find myself occasionally licking my top teeth (I hate it) but the thought had crossed my mind after reading part of the previous threads during xmas hangover

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
#ad for some computer game now

• Sad

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I donโ€™t think anyone on here would call Harvey an animal but thereโ€™s no smoke without a fire , people will start too sow the seeds of doubt that will be pwicyโ€™s downfall.

@Warriorqueen didnt write it it was on the thread already.

Pwicy ๐Ÿค”
Goodness no, I knew Warriorqueen hadn't written it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wilkco

VIP Member
PPE does include gloves, hands have to be sanitized in between each glove change in case of a glove failure (pierced by a fingernail or ring etc). It's the same for the jabs or tests, even including the asymptomatic lateral flow tests x
The first lady having her jab. No gloves. :confused:

Reactions: 5

neo_wales

Did Katie write that letter? I don't think so. Do parents help their children with homework? Yes they do.

I thought it was a nice gesture and she's had to make some tough calls regarding her son, good luck to them both for the future.

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
They called Harvey an animal and spoke about him as if he has some kind of capacity. Maybe Iโ€™ve misinterpreted the comment but it reads as if he is at fault for his behaviour and better off being sectioned. He would never need intervention if his home life wasnโ€™t so chaotic and neglectful.
Yes I see what you mean. Funny the comment wasn't deleted tbh.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
L

Love it Pom!

I've added dialogue, that goes as follows:

Little Sid: "What in holy hell is that Big Sid?"

Big Sid: "It's a Skankasaurous. Remember those stained leggings we bought of Pwiceys Depop sale for 29p? Well the scientists here have extracted her DNA and spliced with frog DNA. Actually, there was frog DNA on the leggings already but there in, I'm sure, lies another story".

LS: "Fuck that, I've lived with the real thing and this one smells better and I'm sure has better hygiene standards. I'm off to fight the Tyrannosaurus Rex"

BS: "OK, we'll chuck her in with the Velociraptors. The keepers are going to feed this one young men".

LS: "What are we having for tea Big Sid?"

BS: "I was going to do fish, chips and mushy peas for me and Pedigree Chum and chips for you with mushy peas".

LS: "No grey mash, processed peas out of a can and ditchwater gravy?"

BS: "Nope".

LS: "Lush, laters!"

[IQUOTE="Dani1974, post: 3822272, member: 49206"]
Do you not remember that people thought it was him who did the mock video of Harvey for more publicity for his company ๐Ÿค”
I must say, I did think there was a resemblance between this guy and the guy in the video. I can't believe they haven't found this pair yet, if indeed it has been reported.

Love it Pom!

Big Sid: "It's a Skankasaurous. Remember those stained leggings we bought of Pwiceys Depop sale for 29p? Well the scientists here have extracted her DNA and spliced with frog DNA. Actually, there was frog DNA on the leggings already but there in, I'm sure, lies another story".

LS: "Fuck that, I've lived with the real thing and this one smells better and I'm sure has better hygiene standards. I'm off to fight the Tyrannosaurus Rex"

BS: "OK, we'll chuck her in with the Velociraptors. The keepers are going to feed this one young men".

BS: "I was going to do fish, chips and mushy peas for me and Pedigree Chum and chips for you with mushy peas".

Love it Pom!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Thank you on the dialogue too ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ x,

Sorry on not quoting properly xx

• Haha
  • Heart