Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Now sheโ€™s wasting her money on lottery tickets ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve been really busy can anyone catch me up? As far as I know yes they live here in Essex now. I donโ€™t think Harveyโ€™s rental is here I think itโ€™s in Sussex but sheโ€™s not been at that house for months

I am doing vaccines and yes we are doing CEV which Harvey would be

His reaction may be within the limits of what is expected ie a temperature but if he doesnโ€™t produce cortisol or over produces he can have an adrenal crisis this might be what this is about and he has to be careful when he gets a temperature, or his body reacts to certain events. I have a friend with addisons and she has to be careful about her adrenaline and carry it around and itโ€™s been caused by having a lung problem and having to take steroids for years and years her adrenal gland doesnโ€™t function

No you donโ€™t have to wear gloves actually
You have to have clean hands. It is sufficient to use alcohol gel.
It is no an invasive procedure ie no contact with non in tact skin, any body fluids or inside the body (like a smear)
The arm is cleaned with alcohol wipe
The nurse has sanitised her hands

I had a bad reaction to Pfizer
Look Iโ€™m sorry but I work across two trusts and the rules with Covid changed regarding bodily contact. It doesnโ€™t matter whether youโ€™re touching someoneโ€™s forehead, you MUST wear gloves. Itโ€™s full PPE for any patient contact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

VIP Member
Oh Dinky, I must pop over when I have time, I feel like I'm missing out again! ๐Ÿ˜….
However, I have a date with Matt Smith this afternoon so it won't be today lol. (My friend and I are going to binge watch his episodes of Doctor Who. I've already watched them but he hasn't lol).
I had to laugh at this!! I will share the joke when I get back from Hospital.

See her and Cole have a coat and fleece on. Harvey, just a t-shirt!
And not a mask in sight.

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
Soooooooo someone on the wild bayley thread has said the recent sugar daddy has a new sugar baby.......FERN MUA ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Oooo just noticed I am now at the dizzy heights of being a VIP Tattle member ๐Ÿฅณ does this now give me special privileges or a superpower? ๐Ÿคฃ maybe invisibility, then I can sneak in and watch KP super-mum at work ๐Ÿ™„
I wonder if the nutritionist she hired recommends cheesecake and 4am chicken Kiev and chips along with the whole cake on the visit to see the trains ๐Ÿค” as others have said, she is killing him in plain sight and why is no one doing a damn thing about it? She just sits there filming and laughing at him ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
None at all - in fact, give me that magnifying glass back. :ROFLMAO: Just joking - gtz!!!

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
She has had a taste of being back in the limelight and she will come up with anything to keep portraying herself as Harveyโ€™s protector. If he does not have the capacity to understand trolls, the. How would he be affected by it? She should be ashamed of herself for putting such stories around. I donโ€™t condone trolls, but this sounds a bit far fetched. Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive comes to mind.
One of my favourite quotes @Mikesqueen ๐Ÿ’•

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Iโ€™m not sure who to reply too but I have grave concerns about Harvey and the timing of all this. Can you remember me saying that February was a new month in terms of the bankruptcy.. If you were going to miss something important wouldnโ€™t a sick family member be an excuse that people wouldnโ€™t push, especially if it was public knowledge and all the love for Harvey there is.

@Moobiemoo Is there anyway that we could find out when Harvey first received his invitation for the vaccine? The timing of this is very suspicious, just like his admission in the summer before a scheduled hearing.
If any Social workers are reading this I appeal to you to check the date Harvey was invited for the Vaccine.
I received my invite end of January and Iโ€™m CEV.
The GDPR (Data Protection Regulations) would make it difficult to share personal information without consent.

Wilkco

VIP Member
That just shows a nurse speaking to the lady, she might just have been a nurse in the waiting room, no photo of the injection being administered, gloves would have been worn at that point.

There's a pic lower down of an injection actually being given, by a glove wearer X
View the video. You see her giving the jab.

liar liar

VIP Member
There has been a few people post pictures of them wearing their purchases...
Ah well, I shall go no further with my theory, that is to say the theory that I have <coughs...> - yes, guess the comedy is BACK!

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Hilarious Pom my mate! Love my Sid 2 pictures!!! Thank you!

Thinking me and Sid 'Turkey Teef' The Dog should partner up? 'The 2 Sids', a bit like 'The 2 Ronnies', 'Morcombe and Wise', 'Bob Carolgees and Spit The Dog'. Modern day 'Bill Sykes and Bullseye' but with a 'Carry On' comedy twist?

We've a lot in common, Dog Sid and I. Both hates Skankyflaps, her wailing/singing and I think he's turning against Cole who's threatened me? What do you guys think?

That's one to note, so if in future she's ever seen using a blue badge that's another reason to report her ๐Ÿ‘
That pointy chin, Fern MUA has one. Her and her moronic friends sat in a car at the gym. One said 'I'm disabled, I can't spell'. Idiots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad