Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cooking game Oh my word that is JUST SO FARKING IRONIC, considering she can't cook to save her farking life.

Reactions: 14
They trust each other and have nothing to hide, so they have the passcodes to each other’s phones.

Reactions: 12
His blood sugars must be through the roof ~ what the hell does she think shes doing??

I don't mind Kieran but KP would frequently undermine his efforts, and my God he did more than his fair share around the house and looking after the kids. I always wondered if he secretly needed to get his own back on her by sleeping with Jayne P.

An eagle-eyed viewer spotted either Jett or Bunny playing about with a pink crutch (don't be rude you lot, lol) whilst Stinky was packing for that jaunt to Turkey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why have insta not taken this down? It’s not right what KP has done, she’s outed someone on social media who messaged Creepy bollocks Carl - he’s a dirty peeping bastard

Bell end alert.

What a fucking plank

Reactions: 17
Oh lord, I can feel my dinner regurgitating
He’s fuckin hideous, even Krusty McHerpes has to comment on his posts otherwise no fucker bothers, don’t believe the fucking HYPE Carl

Dashes off for a nosey

Reactions: 12
Wonder what these two morons will do for Valentines day, have your buckets ready people.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.