Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
The 800 or so comments on the Sun article are mostly brutal.

Maybe the tide of public opinion is finally turning against Pwicey?
Daily Mail ones are still gushing, but The Sun readers seem to have turned on her. Really interestingly, as pointed out by on of our Tattle chums, The Sun aren't deleting them either. However, sadly I think in her warped head 'any publicity is good publicity'.

Reactions: 6

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I’m not sure who to reply too but I have grave concerns about Harvey and the timing of all this. Can you remember me saying that February was a new month in terms of the bankruptcy.. If you were going to miss something important wouldn’t a sick family member be an excuse that people wouldn’t push, especially if it was public knowledge and all the love for Harvey there is.

@Moobiemoo Is there anyway that we could find out when Harvey first received his invitation for the vaccine? The timing of this is very suspicious, just like his admission in the summer before a scheduled hearing.
If any Social workers are reading this I appeal to you to check the date Harvey was invited for the Vaccine.
I received my invite end of January and I’m CEV.
No I wouldn’t know this for him individually but a lot of areas are already through their groups 1-4 and moving down under to the 70. Guidance came out in the last few days that moving down was acceptable. It isn’t that unbelievable either, sorry!

I agree for sure that it’s all very dramatised. He’s probably had open access to GOS for years with an action plan for admission for a temp. And thousands if not millions of CEV patients from 18-64 got vaccinated over the last few days

liar liar

VIP Member
Does anyone know exactly when she did this video? It's just that she could walk upstairs completely un-aided up those stairs! Thanks in advance, Tattlers! x
I think it was ages ago and she was with a neighbour who had apparently 'called the police'. So a looooooooooooooong time ago. This idea of a law to have to say you have altered the pic ... perhaps they should also include that all photos should carry a valid time/date stamp. That would shut her and other z-lebs up.

DC16

VIP Member

I expect there will be another onslaught of lies later after her appearance on LW later

• Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Hahaha! She surely meant Oppositional Defiant Disorder. And she wants to copresent a tv show! How embarrassing!
Oh for fucks' sake - she was NOT raped in the park! She was playing inda bushes with a handful of little friends, and it was (probably) a dirty old man flashing at them, that's all!

DC16

VIP Member
Is he using his phone again behind the wheel? Be it, the traffic is stood still??

• Wow

Dani1974

No?? Had never heard that? So did it turn out to be him then?
There was no evidence but people on here were comparing the facial features and hair line. Also people were saying it was videoed on skanks sofa and it's funny how no one has ever been caught apart from someone who shared it. But kp did too...

Pixie1

VIP Member
Pixi I was about to message you, what did you enjoy tonight? I had half a bottle of very flat prosecco, wouldn't recommend. Love you 😍
Love you too Mavis 🥰. I really, really enjoyed a very, very teeny tiny small glass of Captain Morgan's. So small it would have fitted in a thimble 🤣🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member

So that’s where they were off to 🙄
Thought her happy place was with Carl 🤣 saying that him and the 🐴 have got the same teef

Katie told The Sun earlier today that she's "crippled and scarred for life" after the horror fall.

Fuck off, she's hardly crippled.
What an insult to people with real disabilities.
She's sick alright,in the fucking head

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Do you think they'll mention that she has five kids and give their names and maybe give a special mention to brave Harvey for have a covid jab from someone not wearing appropriate ppe gloves/gown etc?

AND NO-ONES MENTIONED HER FUCKING BROKEN FEET FOR AT LEAST TWO FUCKING ARTICLES. <Drink more... 🍸 🍾 >
Give it a couple more hours.

• Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
Skanky Kate has a mate known as man like Carl. Still waiting for him to take her up the aisle.........

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Fuck me, the scene in this video, Harvey wearing a tshirt saying 'I don't like loud noises' and the poor lad has got Foghorn Leghorn honking away at 120dB right behind him.
The house next door looks pristine. 'Mr Harvey Prices House' god bless him, seems to have piles of rubbish outside the house. If I lived next door I'd be fuming.

• Wow
  • Sad