Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still playing catch up to a certain extent.
Have MP and KH split? I looked yesterday and they weren't following each other on Instascam (which we all know means it's deadly serious) haven't checked today mind...

Also our beloved Skanky...has it really split from The WUN, me printz chow mein an fureva luv Coyle Wud?? Pete you bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I realise it's difficult for her family to distance themselves and be able to retain whatever is left of their dignity. But for any other individual voluntarily entering KFP's circle of influence.....
Total bleeping idiots......
There are no other words

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ on a bike!
How bleeping desperate must they be to go with it in the 1st place?
And to go back, can you get a lob on knowing what your going to catch?
Never mind the smell?
These aren't men in any sense of the word and they rightly deserve everything they get and all the ridicule.
If I could never have a shag again that would be preferable to having to poke Skanky.
No wonder this country is buggered.
I'm sure it was all innocent - Dane was just asking for his big toe back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Two pics made from last thread 🥰 x

First one Well Done on getting your VIP @the slosher KP 🥰💖💖❤🥳🤗😘 xx

View attachment 1504559

The other one I copy and pasted from @Madcatbimbo 🥰😘 xx

Oh Pom.... This photo must be a total gift to you...! However, I do want to see Kipper do the exact same thing - except her norks wouldn't move and she'd probably set fire to the ceiling

Just made and I've added two hot air balloons lol 😄😄🥰😀❤🤗😘 xx

View attachment 1504558
?
That is Fab Pom you made me LOL which I then had to try to muffle as OF gone to bed :)

Seriously though how does anyone get to be as nasty as KP?

I may of done things in life that I am not proud of but always try to be kind to me fellow woman or man or whatever. How do you get like that? To lose access to your own kids?

Well done @mrspig99 Many Congratulations x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sounds like she had a very busy weekend. Polo, partying AND meeting up with Dane. Where did SB think she was all that time?
Maybe her and Dane see themselves as the UK answer to Ben and J.Lo, reunited after twenty years apart. “You know it’s always been you Dane, you’re my one true love”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So I spent a lovely weekend at my sisters in Ascot,
(Windsor is next door where the Royal family live) Posh area, you can see how the other half live, Some wonderful houses,Mansions etc, Then I see comments from JONWP, you’ve gotta laugh, Probably on a wind up , but still, Carwash hasn’t a pot to piss in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
(Windsor is next door where the Royal family live) Posh area, you can see how the other half live, Some wonderful houses,Mansions etc, Then I see comments from JONWP, you’ve gotta laugh, Probably on a wind up , but still, Carwash hasn’t a pot to piss in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Carl is now a multi-millionaire? He has made strides with OF then!!! Lolol

• Haha
Oh @Pom Bear you have surpassed yourself - what a happy looking fella

View attachment 1504821
Loooool Thank you 🥰😊🤗💕😘 xx I wondered if he been spotted, his even more funny close up 😄😄😄💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

?
That is Fab Pom you made me LOL which I then had to try to muffle as OF gone to bed :)

Seriously though how does anyone get to be as nasty as KP?

I may of done things in life that I am not proud of but always try to be kind to me fellow woman or man or whatever. How do you get like that? To lose access to your own kids?

Well done @mrspig99 Many Congratulations x
Thank you 😊🥰💖❤🤗💕😘 xx
Happy to make you laugh lol hopefully you didn't wake him 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx

One pic tonight an old one from Katie's happier days 😄 x

Resizer_16102425296190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah I had to reply to that idiot as well and point out that multi millionaires don't wank on OF for a fiver!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Should’ve waved - you were in my neighbourhood 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m very surprised SB has let her off the leash. After 2years together 24x7 suddenly she’s spending lots of time with her family where he is not welcome & going out without him. After Slapgate he knows he can’t trust her, especially after a few drinks she will make a pass at anything with a pulse! If he knows Dane the love of her life has been in her orbit I expect he’s going to be very pissed & so he should, if Dane clicked his fingers she would come running, thankfully he wouldn’t go there again! SB comes across as jealous & possessive regards her so wonder what’s going on… don’t believe they are finished though… too much dirt on each other…

EA’s birthday…
Princess looks really lovely here, you can clearly see Emily’s influence with the make up naturally enhancing her features; as opposed to looking like an over made up mess when her make up is applied around her mother. She actually looks well presented, and appropriately attired here. She also looks a little dead behind the eyes here, which is quite sad to see. I hope she (and Junior) is getting counselling, I can’t begin to imagine what thoughts she has regarding her mother, I really hope she hasn’t been irreparably traumatised by Skanky. Being an attractive teenage girl is difficult enough, throw in being a public figure in the age of social media, parents been through a bitter divorce, and Skanky as a mother, I’m surprised the girl isn’t certifiable or on strong medication.

Lots has been said about Princess, but I really do feel for her, I just hope she is truly happy and has inner peace, she deserves it. She may live a life of financial privilege, but she’s had a very difficult childhood and paid a heavy toll for that privilege.

@WillowTree21thank you for the tea, it’s nice to hear that Skanky is scared about the BH, every minute she suffers gives me a warm happy feeling for an hour. Schadenfreude is definitely my favourite emotion (but only) when it comes to Skanky 😁.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Princess looks really lovely here, you can clearly see Emily’s influence with the make up naturally enhancing her features; as opposed to looking like an over made up mess when her make up is applied around her mother. She actually looks well presented, and appropriately attired here. She also looks a little dead behind the eyes here, which is quite sad to see. I hope she (and Junior) is getting counselling, I can’t begin to imagine what thoughts she has regarding her mother, I really hope she hasn’t been irreparably traumatised by Skanky. Being an attractive teenage girl is difficult enough, throw in being a public figure in the age of social media, parents been through a bitter divorce, and Skanky as a mother, I’m surprised the girl isn’t certifiable or on strong medication.

Lots has been said about Princess, but I really do feel for her, I just hope she is truly happy and has inner peace, she deserves it. She may live a life of financial privilege, but she’s had a very difficult childhood and paid a heavy toll for that privilege.

@WillowTree21thank you for the tea, it’s nice to hear that Skanky is scared about the BH, every minute she suffers gives me a warm happy feeling for an hour. Schadenfreude is definitely my favourite emotion (but only) when it comes to Skanky 😁.
I don’t know how she can even exist with all this hanging over her head. I would be so anxious I wouldn’t be able to breathe until I knew what the verdict was going to be. She just keeps postponing it.

• Heart
I don’t know how she can even exist with all this hanging over her head. I would be so anxious I wouldn’t be able to breathe until I knew what the verdict was going to be. She just keeps postponing it.
Nor me, it’s baffling how she carries on as if nothing has changed. She’s lost her kids, her money, her looks, her driving licence, her career, has ongoing legal issues, her mum is terminal, yet she’s acting like it’s the 90s and the party is still going strong. Truly bewildering. I know I wouldn’t be acting like her in such a situation, but then again I’m not ever likely to be in her position, thank duck 🙏🏻.

Reactions: 35
Thank you. I love this site, I get extra information too. Especially love DC, who is exceptionally helpful & concise as well, as are many others. We will try our best to give facts & info, to bring KFP to account. Good night, dear Tattlers. Sleep well. Lets hope Crawl does some bedtime reading from here! Woo hoo….💩💩💩💩
Yes, Thankyou. You and Dc are fabulous ❤.Just keep yourself safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.