Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has made my day! Bring it fucking on

I wouldn't say nosey cow ! I'd call you an inquisitive little tittle tattler
I would call you a bloody legend!

Oh I love this so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Plod wouldn't have taken him in for questioning and held him overnight if a complaint hadn't been made against him, but I can understand price lies for relevance and to keep her need for publicity.
Yep, he was clearly arrested, it doesn't mean he did everything she said though. She also lies because she can't stand to be rejected and she needs to be the victim, she's jealous and paranoid, just imagine that but after a few hours on vodka and coke. She also might not even know what did happen. That could be another reason charges were dropped, it wouldn't stand up in court if she was completely out of it.

Reactions: 28
It’s all part of narcissism, KP has met her match in CW.
Karma is a bitch and KP’s is called Carly.

https://giphy.com/Sw1QDGqjvM9FcCOkol

Reactions: 26
Maybe he watches her like a hawk to see if she's going to throw him under the bus...so he can do it first?

Reactions: 30
True knowing what's she's like i think he tried to end it and asked for the ring back Price is volatile on drink and drugs so wouldn't surprise me if she went for him,,it's all hearsay until one of them shows proof of what happened.

Reactions: 24
Two pics made from last thread x

First one Well Done on getting your VIP @the slosher KP xx

The other one I copy and pasted from @Madcatbimbo xx

Oh Pom.... This photo must be a total gift to you...! However, I do want to see Kipper do the exact same thing - except her norks wouldn't move and she'd probably set fire to the ceiling

Just made and I've added two hot air balloons lol xx

Reactions: 42
Maybe he watches her like a hawk to see if she's going to throw him under the bus...so he can do it first?
The best thing he could do would be to tell her to do one and get in there first with the stories and the mud slinging. I don't understand why he is still holding on to be honest! Her popularity is at an all time low, so much so that the public will most likely believe what he says and side with him.

Reactions: 33
Totally agree. I really think that people would believe him over her.

Reactions: 27
This has made my day! Bring it fucking on

I would call you a bloody legend!

Oh I love this so much
Thank you I hope to add more . I want justice for those she’s ripped off, ghosted, ruined their lives, the poor animals that have died, been hurt or just left or cast aside. Her poor kids. The constant years of lies & deception etc etc etc. I’ve seen 1st hand, her treatment of people & disgusting actions. I’ve met many celebs over the years and her, Katona & Danielle Lloyd are the worst of the worst. But KFP now, is just a disgusting creature. All 3 managed by CAN Associates & all dropped for various reasons. The 3 of them were given paid followers, to boost their ‘fan’ base, but in reality, they’re no longer popular. Strangely, they live similar lives. 5 kids each. Various bedmates & all 3 now on OF’s. Morally corrupt and CON artists, all of them. Liars need good memories & in KFP’s case, this will be her downfall & CRAWL.

Reactions: 68
WillowTree21, I have no idea who you are but I like you a lot. Karma will catch up with Price eventually.

Reactions: 46
She is despised my the vast majority and well deserved! Thank you for your posts, I am sure and I speak for most on this thread that we really appreciate the

Reactions: 44
WillowTree21, I have no idea who you are but I like you a lot. Karma will catch up with Price eventually.
Thank you. I love this site, I get extra information too. Especially love DC, who is exceptionally helpful & concise as well, as are many others. We will try our best to give facts & info, to bring KFP to account. Good night, dear Tattlers. Sleep well. Lets hope Crawl does some bedtime reading from here! Woo hoo….

Reactions: 66
Did Kirsty really say she was off her tits, wetting herself & throwing herself down the stairs’? Can anyone confirm. I’m interested because it doesn’t tally with what I heard.

Reactions: 16
I know this is totally off topic and nothing to do with KP but my new grandson was born early this morning!

Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.