Katie Price #198 All quiet on the western front, she’ll always remain the worlds biggest c u next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, didn't he have that rant at Ulrika, when she had a pop at KP

Where are all your friends KP??....JYY Jeyda is overseas with JYYMiddleeast, she now models some of the clothes herself. FPC doesn't seem to have much work on so is spending all day nesting ready for her baby. Chris H is off filming anything but you. Hairdresser Joel has hit the big time with the Simms sisters.
Yes I think he did, also I just read on a bit further and Ulrikaka says ‘But rather be on my own than suffer fools’, so that rules Carly out 😢😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her #ads for Boombod are truly amazing, not only do they appear to make you look filtered, they can also add tattoos and change your hair colour....now, where do I sign up..? 🤭
View attachment 1503133
View attachment 1503134
I used to love these ads as she'd practically be gagging at how disgusting they were while drinking them going mmmmm tasty. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.