Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think when she's literally ran out of every other option to con make money, is when she'll resort to shoving things where the sun doesn't shine for her 10 OF subscribers 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t those new photos of her in Tie Land look natural? Not like we’ve ever seen those poses before! Stomach in, balloons out. Chat on phone, drink in hand, look pensive, open mouthed, but most of all, look sexy.

I’d rather clean a dirty bog.

Anybody like to take a photo of me knobby knees?
Harri dirty bog would be far cleaner than that pile of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No offence but I doubt solicitors read Tattle for information about their clients' children. She lost shared custody through refusing drugs tests. She doesn't have them overnight, she makes it seem like she does. And, AFAIK, visits are still supervised. As has been stated repeatedly on here it's nigh on impossible to remove absolutely all access no matter how bad the parent, and it certainly isn't because of anything Kieran and Peter have or haven't done.
You'd be surprised at the kind of research done by solicitors (or rather their secretaries at their request) 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think when she's literally ran out of every other option to con make money, is when she'll resort to shoving things where the sun doesn't shine for her 10 OF subscribers 🤔
She just doesn’t get the OF crowd - nobody wants to see her tats or her “life” they want weird tit like shoving a rolling pin up your bum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Only Fans is clearly aimed at 18 to 30 year olds. They aren’t interested in 40 year olds. She may have a group of loyal fans,but she doesn’t have a million of them that’s for sure. If she got herself a good PR agent, like Claire, she would be back. Not back on top, but back making some money, and erasing or being forgiven for her faults that she so publically displays.

Reactions: 19
I’m worried that ITV will put her in the all star line up of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, they start shooting in November in South Africa. That would be a half million pounds pay packet for her. And viewers would tune in to watch her. She pretty much killed the show dead when she went in for a second time. Three months until it films, her PR might do a clean up act to get her in.
Am pretty much happy to bet that this has ZERO chance of happening. She’s got so many criminal convictions now - even more since she appeared on Lorraine. She has got absolutely no chance at all of appearing on any TV show now. She’s too much of a risk and liability.
And what PR?? She hasn’t got one, she can’t afford one, and if you were a PR, would you take her on now? Not unless you wanted all your other clients to leave. No-one would want to be in the same stable.
There is only one way back into public favour now. That’s if she actually goes properly into rehab, sorts out her life, and then goes on TV to say “I have messed up my life. I lost my children and screwed up my career for the sake of drugs and men”. That’s her only way back, which any good PR would tell her. But she’s got neither the brains or the humility to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Woo Hoo !!!! I Love it !!! This has actually made my day !!! OF is all she has got now in terms of maintaining her 'fame' and I think she knows it ... get stuck in Kipper ... spend every waking minute doing OF & pretend its making you millions like Katona ... get on that plane to Dubai with Danielle ... your 'fans' might think you are on holiday, but, we will know what you are really doing out there ... float around on the sidebar of shame so we can take the piss out of you on here ... No more TV for you you awful old trout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
o no i thought you said shaving and that would be sore id rather wax
not to think of the amount or lighting needed
google katie price sex tape and you will see the size of her little helper

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg she looks hideous. She’s got nothing behind her eyes - they’re dead. Can’t even talk properly with those teefs 🤦🏻‍♀️. She truly is vile. “Give you more of an insight to my life” - OnlyFans isn’t a bloody reality show - no one gives a shitttttttt 🙄
MaybeOF is where we can sign up to watch her imaginary 'Travel TV Show' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually on that note - can they demand to see the stats? As that’s another income? (BH and HMRC?)
They dont need to see stats - all they need is to know which bank Accounts the subscribers money is being paid into - she cant hide this money, its not cash to stuff in a mattress and if its in someone elses name they will have to pay tax on it - she cant get away with an online business

Reactions: 29
Hey 👋 I'm just having to be a lurker and dip in and out at the moment, life is just non stop and I have a 6 year old with a ridiculously busy social life! Anyway the scumbags are back I see and still weapons grade cunts. How miserable and pathetic does she look? Not even being with her kids can raise a smile. Surely she cant be far off rock bottom now? SB better start super speedy sink wanking and quick! Someone needs to start bringing some money in!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anybody know the name of the place she took the kids to to get her claws done!Email to them or complaint..

Reactions: 8
Do you think part of coming off SM is also to try rake in more money. Hoping her IG fans, that desperate to see her, will subscribe to OF. The red tops also not getting the pics from her IG and having to buy from backgrid. I think main reason is the MP and KH story but maybe shes trying to use it to her advantage
Yes I do ... but ... I only think she has done it because after the story about Michelle hit the media she has been told no to an appearance on TV to defend her actions / apologise ... I think she has finally been iced out by mainstream TV and no magazine or newspaper will pay her for an exclusive ... The Sun knew what they were doing when they ran that article, she is of no real value to them anymore - if they want to use her to sell a paper they will report on court appearances - they will still post her paid for Backgrid pics but thats about it & she wont be able to control the narrative anymore which is already pretty derogatory ... any stories will be ABOUT her NOT fed to them by her anymore ... they have no interest in resurrecting her reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That pic of Bunny being dragged along is awful. She's dragging her like an accessory, there's no love or care there, B's body language looks like she's pulling her arm back - other arm stuffed with treats & an ipad. So sad.
I literally don't get it - Skanky's just been on a 3 wk holiday - could she not have got her nails done in Thailand? Would have been loads cheaper. Them poor kids 😥
She's probably blagged a freebie at this one though. Much more preferable when you're funds are low

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.